Worst of /nu/pol

Your daily reminder that reddit rapefugees are still flooding Sup Forums. We need to push these faggots out gents!

Hahah thats a funny meme my dude did you write it yourself? Heres a Pep frog

>We need to push these faggots out gents!
pic related saved

Saved. Pretty good.
On que, the exact type of trash that's mentioned in the OP pic appears to autistically shriek.

this

Bump.

cool adult swim character

you bros are so awesome, saving Sup Forums nice!!

back to SA, faggot

lowtax is a footfetish kike

I've been on pol since it was /new/
>tfw old Sup Forums will never come back
we did it again folks
we didn't learn the first time so we did it again
we made another Sup Forums mistake by getting too much popularity and killing the old board culture with a rapid influx of newfags

time to migrate to another board old pre-2009 Sup Forumstards

The mods are compromised.
That shit has been known for months.
Why the fuck do you think the famous guys project stuff(they have a w0rd filt3r up so no shittalking) and the entire other shit is being thrown out, while you mad white boi is there ?

It must be done. We've grown weak after the election, but now we will rise once more!
Checked, and /nu/pol is getting push back again. Can you not see it my friend?

The description of both old Sup Forums and nu/pol/ are so inaccurate it hurts

good thread worth a bump

not going to work
we tried that before with Sup Forums and it didn't do shit
game over again, we got the bad ending
only thing that really scares off the newfags is gore for the most part but that's not really Sup Forums worthy

>is he our guy?!?!
>btfo!
Makes me wanna leave this place for good.

Sup Forums was unorganized, unwilling to change, and just so stupid, that of course it wouldn't work for them.

Sup Forums is no different
that's what happens when you get too many people
right now Sup Forums is full of normies looking to fap
Sup Forums isn't as far gone yet because it does have some organization however the cancer is here and has gotten strong after the zimmerman trial

We can still treat the cancer before it grows too big though. We still have time.

>We can still treat the cancer before it grows too big though. We still have time.
If I had a nickle for every time I heard that back in 2011 on Sup Forums I would be in the 1%

Daily reminder that pol is and has always been a contaiment board and thus pure cancer in every sense of the word.

Sup Forums is going the Sup Forums ways

go back to cripplekike, you stupid hitlerdindu

lol times news roman vs comic sans haha