He is actually losing it

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39461869

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dankmemes/comments/5rlwfr/kill_the_normies/
twitter.com/steiner_ernst/status/845080301734891520
twitter.com/SamWiseSW/status/848097605493997569
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.
Burgers is it somthing to look at or is it normal?

Trump's anxious about the neocon and neolib purge that is about to happen.

That face he's making in the picture is the realization that he will have to shut their lying mouths for them. He's approaching his final form

All of their lies will be dust

>mfw people just post links

He likes to fuck with journalists, nothing to see here

No, it's tfw you realize that making policies, let alone being president, is nothing at all like negotiating business deals.

Plus, he's never had to answer to anyone before, not in any real sense, whereas now the public and the press can actually question his motives and his success.

Every fucking day I read yet more unbelievable shit about him and his chaotic administration. It's still possible that he will become a bit more competent, but with each passing day it seems that he's simply out of his league.

Shareblue is here.

Getting nervous about what Nunes knows?

>Getting nervous about what Nunes knows?
Not really since I'm just some guy in Germany unaffiliated with Shareblue.
Not everyone who questions Trump is a paid shill. Meanwhile, you're not doing your cause a favor if you outright refuse to address any criticism.

You can always return to Reddit.

There's no returning since I've never came from there and I don't particularly like the place.

Still no arguments from you though. You're a sycophantic cuckold and you know it. Your president is stumbling from one disaster to the next and it's partly thanks to you, his fans and followers who won't set his ass straight already, that this keeps happening.

Mmm hmm, whatever you say.

Return to Reddit immediately.

alright guys, help me read Bannon here. to me, his body language is anxious/nervous and his expression is almost one of pure abject terror. what is he thinking in this moment?

>Return to Reddit immediately.
look at this tough guy giving orders

Let's talk about why you're so nervous.

Most likely thinking about what a shitshow this is and that he had hoped Trump would at least last a year or two before he'd be the advisor of President Pence.

He's sees that this is the US's last chance and he's seeing it gambled away for an egotrip.

sure, pull it out of your ass then since I'm not currently nervous about anything and just laughing at you right now

>it was easier writing fake news

Why so nervous?

what I am supposed to be nervous about

Trump and bannon have been told that if they go through with their plans their whole families will die

they are deciding on whether or not they will pull the trigger or not

wow thanks for the intel, Swede-bro.

Would you like to know your future?

who?

bohemian grove, this is the best you could afford?

He already looks worn down. Should've elected someone younger

Pretty normal for Trump to walk out looking like a brain dead insect, but a bit unusual for a president to not sign the order he was supposed to sign

The two may be related

this is why germany will be under sharia law in 4 years

I'm starting to think that Trump might be a bad guy.

shoot

We will become kangz and do wewuzkangz shit.

you're just falling for propaganda

he's neither good nor bad

Yeah exactly so we're just gonna start killing all you faggots

this
Night of the Long Knives 2.0 is coming

Trump has a lot on his mind
autistic visions
nerves
tingling in his stomach

he's making his move

>Trump leaves room
>TRUMP IS LOSING IT
this is how swecucks actually think

How is he not good leaf?

he's human

Looks like he told pence to bring it by later to sign and Pence nodded in acknowledgement. Maybe he had better things he wanted to do, like take a dump or go shitpost on twitter. A big nothingburger for the media to eat up for the next two days.

>invite the press to publicly sign order
>say the word "very" an inordinate amount of times
>don't sign the order
nothing to see here folks

For now.

>to me, his body language is anxious/nervous and his expression is almost one of pure abject terror.

What the fuck are you on about? He looks smug. Idk what over

learn a thing or 2

reddit.com/r/dankmemes/comments/5rlwfr/kill_the_normies/

watch the clip. he definitely looks very uncomfortable

you have to go back you cancerous homo

maybe he has to poop

He's thinking about all those sweet Commie tears on twitter when Obama and Hillary get locked up

Here's a retort- your leader hates you, your country, your history, and the people of europe.
Why would anyone want to take advice from a cowardly german like yourself? Serious question.

He's on to the bullshit! Get ready for treason arrests Shareblue.

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

>mfw Drumpfkins will soon realize they got played by a new york liberal billionaire who just wanted to line his pockets with more money
>mfw they will continue to misread the opposition of hardworking, honest media types to a corrupt politican (Drumpf) as "hurr durr le fake news"

this place has become a parody of itself. a fucking BABY is smarter than drumpf. He's using you retards and will continue to do so until he collapses our country and Russia takes over. Then where will your precious memes be?

Na, I'll stay right here.

twitter.com/steiner_ernst/status/845080301734891520

>giving clicks to the black bull channel

You know who's definitely dumber than the drumpftards the niggers who watched and supported that shitty zoo movie about the fuckable bunny

what the hell are you talking about? I just like posting le smug fox

>egotrip
Angela Merkel's egotrip has resulted in your country being invaded and your women and children raped by an army of 3rd world shitskins
Trump just walked out of a room

Yeah I bet you do you fucking furry nigger go be a le smug furry faggot
HERE

Where you and the rest of the TRASH and MAPLE SLURPIN DOG FUCKING LEAFS belong

are you angry

No mostly bored hbu

twitter.com/SamWiseSW/status/848097605493997569

me too

That's one of the main angles of the MSM.
They're out to spin every moment, every word, and even every rabid liberal opinion into a hit piece.
Most of it is so blatant, so easy to smell the hypocrisy and bias on, I now question the motivation of everything in the news.
Every 'fact'.
Every figure.
Every name drop.
Every comparison/analogy/metaphor.
Every source.
Every writer/'journalist'.
Every quote.
Every person quoted.
Every editor.
Every word choice.
And man can they create a hit piece with all the same info as the most pro trump outlet just by word choice alone.
It's not an accident.
Every word, every phrase, has a purpose.
An experienced writer knows this.

Probably.

However, Barron will live, because Barron is from the future and has done this before.

Never
Say
That
to an american
NEVER

> trump answers to Summer camp for rich guys.
Bohemian grove isn't a group, it's a place rich guys to go relive their skull and bones fraternity youth. Sure they do weird stuff but you living in a retarded world view if you think trump is somehow doing anything other trying to figure shit out with the brain of an old ass rich and spoiled man.

He literally does not listen to other people and idk if he is capable of it. He thinks his iq is like 150 or some shit.
His priorities-think about it- include the production of the new season of the apprentice.
I am disappointed, of because he's doing worse than I could have imagined. I'm disappointed because the people he hired can't reason with him and that they aren't exactly competent at their positions either.

Add this to the wonderful opportunity that the republicans are squandering on every fucking dimension which is blowing a huge opportunity since the dems house is already blurring down.

Talk radio is stttsckinrg fox trump and the establish republicans while fox trump and the senate majority leader is attacking the freedom caucus (one of trumps primary supporter blocs as both congressmen and their constituents)
I'd like to think that the republicans will fucking shove Gorsuch in to give a warm and united middle finger to the democrats and their desperate filibuster, but I am not even sure they can get their shit together for that absolutely simple opportunity to demonstrate some competence.

Trump is an old man who is out of his league. We haven't seen anything substantial or impressive. I'll be disappointed if he doesn't even build the wall. Which he very well might not achive. And it's literally the only thing that, as far as I can tell, he might possilbky achieve.

>Blimp is done, It's over for him

>this delusion
have your 0.02c, you'll need it

>Talk radio is stttsckinrg fox
This bot seems defective.

He never had it to begin with

(((human))) isn't a real thing, you fucking leaf.

>hurr durr muh (((humans))) are scorn of the earth no (((human))) can be good only bad

wow you really destroyed me heh

*tips fedora*

>you a shill

This is reminiscent of guys like Styx and the dilbert guy, who have doubled down on trump support wto the point where they can't recognize a bad situation when they see one.

There is an intelligence community issue with the leaks. This is the most serious scandal.

There is no russsia scandal.

However, trump has yet to do anything except drag his feet, betray the freedom caucus supporters, and do the democrats job for them. The Republican Party might not be .unified but to call for the destruction of the non establishment wing of the party as the party leader is utterly retarded.

Just shilling ya.

Trump is doing great. He really is everything I hoped he'd be and more. I'm glad he still talks about the crowds and the popular vote. And apprentice. These things are important and worthy of the presidents time.

Retard.

He looks amused, not nervous

Maybe Shapiro, levin, and prager are getting their instructions from their rabbis to divide the republicans, right? I didn't put it together but the Jews seem to be supporting the conservative freeedom caucus and it's Styx and dilbert man and your other YouTube heroes who are defending from correct the record shills

I mean at least trump has tucker to stare and drool at democratic guests while hannity is throwing that football around the studio. Maybe they can help him with the health care plan that no one knew was so complicated, I mean, is an easy deal to make.

Saged. Can't let him get the nuclear codes

The gas

Reddit spacing and concern trolling. Kys shitskin commie filth.

Whoops! Thats a link to the BBC you got there! Get a credible news source.

Trump has actually lowered the national debt since inauguration

I dont trust or support any politician, but these complaints about Trump at the moment are unfounded.

immediately, stopped reading when it said Canada

Finally, we have bridged the divide.

How were the ratings for this season of apprentice again? Lemme check the president's twitter to find out!

Boring answer again

>Not everyone who questions Trump is a paid shill.

You're right. We were giving you the benefit of the doubt, but I guess you're just an old fashioned cuck.

TOLD STATUS:
[ ] NOT TOLD
[ ] TOLD
[x] FUCKING TOLD
[x] CASH4TOLD.COM
[x] KNIGHTS OF THE TOLD REPUBLIC
[x] TOLDERONE
[x] STONE TOLD STEVE AUSTIN
[x] CURE FOR THE COMMON TOLD
[x] BEN TOLDS
[x] THE 40 YEAR TOLD VIRGIN
[x] 007: TOLDENEYE
[x] TEXAS TOLD’EM
[x] AUSTIN POWERS IN TOLDMEMBER
[x] PTERODACTOLD
[x] TOLDTINO’S PIZZA ROLLS
[x] NO COUNTRY FOR TOLD MEN
[x] 24 CARAT TOLD
[x] ONLY SHOOTING STARS BREAKTHE TOLD
[x] GOING ONCE… GOING TWICE… TOLD
[x] GARY TOLDMAN
[x] TOLD SPICE
[x] TOLD STONE CREAMERY
[x] BABY IT’S TOLD OUTSIDE
[x] POKEMON TOLD AND SILVER
[x] TOLD YELLER
[x] EL DORADO: THE LOST CITY OF TOLD
[x] TOLDPLAY
[x] THE TOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
[x] DANNY DEVITOLD
[x] TOLDEN SUN
[x] FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLDS
[x] CAN’T TEACH A TOLD DOG NEW TRICKS
[x] I AIN’T SAYIN SHE A TOLD DIGGER
[x] TOLDING CHAIR
[x] TOLDIER OF FORTUNE
[x] THE TOLDEN COMPASS
[x] TOLDEN AXE
[x] TOLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM
[x ROCKIN TO THE TOLDIES
[x] BATTLETOLDS
[x] YE TOLDE PUB
[x] TOLDEN CAULFIELD
[x] THE TOLD MAN AND THE SEA
[x] TOLD MEDAL WINNER AT THE OLYMPICS
[x] ALL OF THE ABOVE

That was the point when we elected him, you fool. You can't fix America with rainbows and butterflies.

>Reddit pretending to be anti-normie

fuck drumpf and fuck human people

Hilarious advice considering you came from /r/The_Donald.

literally nothing. people are acting like he was throwing a tantrum when he simply walked out of the room.

Trumps showing less respect to the news people and they're taking it as him making a statement, when he probably isnt even giving a second thought to the 'journalists"

I don't know, you have to get your tinfoil on and start larping hard to figure it out.
>Pizzergate.
>Anyone who disagrees is a paid agent.
>Calling someone a cuck or shill is the ultimate way to win any debate.