White people; do they even feel emotion?

white people; do they even feel emotion?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck America and Israel

True enlightened Stoic there.

Is he dead?
He should be tortured for what he did, fuck that guy

Dont you see that smile of joy and happiness.

>wtf white people don't just chimp out and destroy everything they can get their hands on every time anything happens, are they even human?
t. basketball american

who is he?
what did he do?

search for Daisys Destruction

who is this guy?
quick rundown on what he did?

>wh*tes
>human

>who is he?
>what did he do?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully

Red skinned whites are the worst, most of them have mental disorders because of genetic inbreeding and are prone to violent tendencies and genetic malformities.

If you're white and you turn red under the sun, you're the shitty kind of white.

yeah, I agree
most whites who bake under the sun and turn red tend to have no souls, there are different types of whites, those are generally the ones that feel no emotion when killing animals or living creatures

Nah man, Australians aren't white, they were a penal colony filled with violent inbred retards from the U.K.

Same with Europeans, only American whites can feel empathy and love, everyone in Europe and in the Asias have no souls, because they all have communist governments

I got the whole collection in 1 zip file of the scully videos off the dark web not to bad

A disgrace. Straight to the camps. Pic related.

why would you keep something like that

I open it sometimes on a rainy day

convicted baby raper. he did baby snuff online for 10 grand a movie. he is the most hated pedophile who is convicted.

The only way he got away with it was because he was streaming / recording from some gook country

His accomplice was a Asian female

doubt you actually have any of peter scully's videos. do you know what they would do to you if they caught you with baby snuff? you would never see the light of day.

fuck do i care what you think yankie doodle ?

Why?

reminder of reality and perspective

>fuck do i care what you think?

i'm just stating facts. if they catch you with something like that they will never let you out of prison. food for thought.

watching too much gore and violence turns you into an apathetic person, which is a common characteristic of sociopaths

he is a baby fucker, why else would anyone watch that shit? also he is lying. only and accomplice of scully would have the video's.

BTFO Dr. Phil

were you a customer of scully? i'm curious because from what i have heard almost no one outside of law enforcement have those video's.

obviously you havent seen the 3 videos
It was filmed with an asian ladys helping in Philippines

Police arrest 'masked woman who took part in world's most notorious ...

www.mirror.co.uk › News › World news › Crime

Jan 28, 2017 - Two women are thought to have appeared in Daisy's Destruction in which a Filipina girl is horrifically abused.

very few people have seen any of those videos. people paid 10 grand a pop for them. the people who bought them most were not stupid enough to just upload online for fear of going to prison forever. how did you get ahold of the videos?

just reported you to interpol and screenshotted and linked everything and also alerted the mods. have fun explaining this to the police when they come knocking.

Darkweb , Daisy's Destruction

hook line and sinker :D

Yes