Involuntarily euthanasia when!?

Involuntarily euthanasia when!?

So i just heard about this guy Steven John Assanti after watching my 600 pound life..

youtu.be/4_CUxB4cDO4

I realized that he is/was a youtuber, i think he has deleted his you tube channel but some people have copied his videos so his content is still out there.

This is one that really unsteady'd my hand when i started watching his stuff.

youtu.be/dVnX9lXbxqM

Im not sure if he is still alive or what but god damn he really made me question whether the constitution should add an amendment where people that are beyond the pale should be put down, no matter what age.

Does Sup Forums know about this lad?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gGDIxeKgdU
youtube.com/watch?v=hm-s--sL2Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=OBQ5XGzetnw
google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/800-pound-man-evicted-hospital-ordering-pizza-article-1.2390088
youtu.be/-83nEuXTjBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shameless rage bump

Bring back r/fatpeoplehate

It was the only good thing about plebbit besides from r/the_donald now.

I believe in voluntary euthanasia. This guy probably wants to die anyway

Yeh i got the feeling that he has completely and utterly given up on himself. But after watching the episode of 600 pound life on him i was mortified.
I've met smack heads in full fuckin strung out mode that weren't as fucked up mentally as he was.
His manipulation techniques and lack of empathy is on another level. Why on earth is it fair for the state to be paying for such a thing to keep a heart beat?

How can that man not kill himself seeing what his sons have turned out to be.

You might as well give up and commit murder suicide.

v/fatpeoplehate is very active on voat.co

>Involuntarily euthanasia when!?
Wouldn't that just be murder?

>Newfags actually don't know who this fat faggot is
youtube.com/watch?v=5gGDIxeKgdU
youtube.com/watch?v=hm-s--sL2Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=OBQ5XGzetnw

WHY DONT YOU WANT TO PAY FOR THEIR HEALTHCARE Sup Forums?! STOP BEING SO SELFISH!

PAY

Gluttony is a form of selfishness.

At least she's making bucket of chicken from scratch.

Fuck off Boogie

POP OFF JAMES

Don't worry senpai he's in a van down by the river now also is there a upload of the episode on mega? /fit/usually does but I can't find one

Involuntary euthanasia is a euphemism for gassing, user.

>r/the_donald
>good
I like that it's annoying reddit, but it's still so FUCKING reddit. I just hate reddit culture so much it makes me mad when I see some of the thread titles there.

Not that i know of Nigel, i just seen a youtube vid of him on r/rage and seen that he was recently on my 600 pound life. You tube only. The video file is shothouse

lol youve met heroin fiends in aus?

Oh well now you mention it that makes sense. So basically should we consider reverting back to the days of nazi germany for people that have gone past the point of no return both physical and mentally?

Im sure adolf would have jumped him ahead or the que at the oven door...

im fairly certain the word you're looking for is SYNONYM not EUHPHEMISM

a euphemism is like saying hanky panky instead of sex

>american education

Yeh i cringe a fair bit of the time while scrolling through T_D.

All of the "NOT A DRILL" titles and shit like those are insufferable. But it does annoy the fuck out of lefties over there which is good.

Yeh I've met a few. I actually went to a detox and rehab once so i met a few crazy characters in there. Was in sydney as well so probably where most of the heroin would be. Oxycodone and shit is just as heavy too and the doctors dont mind peddling that shit out around where i am.

I'm pro killing fat fucks like Assanti

He got kicked out of the hospital when he ordered a pizza when he was dieting

google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/800-pound-man-evicted-hospital-ordering-pizza-article-1.2390088

crazy, smack heads seem to be so under the radar

Haha BASED Civic guiz!
Saw this BASED minority the other day he was so BASED

this is fake right

How shit of a parent do you have to be where not one but two of your sons end up being over 600lb?

Wow what a bunch of fully functioning rational adults in this thread here. Wowee such thoughtful conversation that isn't just a complete waste of your limited time to experience the universe. Dem fats tho

t.fatfag

wtf here's your well deserved (You) but wtf?

How's the island life?

He completely disgusted me. His attitude, his interviews with the show where he acts so nonchalant, and his general manipulative nature.

They kicked him out of 15 hospitals in the Houston area. And of course, he's a degenerate drug the addict.

>▶wtf is that thing

the_jewlovers

Doing great, unfortunately going back to the mainland today

youtu.be/-83nEuXTjBE

Jim coming through