BREAKING

George Takei is running for Congress in California against Devin Nunes!

twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/848023619414437888

#PoliticalRevolution

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California's_22nd_congressional_district
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign-born_United_States_politicians#Members_of_Congress_2
youtube.com/watch?v=g-_HKOcYBK8
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/the-4-charts-that-show-labour-may-be-losing-the-ethnic-minority-vote-10274051.html
imgur.com/oxhHiRh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And California is probably the only state where this slope faggot could possibly win any popular vote.

Certainly he realizes that the 40% of his fake Twitter followers are not able to vote.

OK, let's see what his approval rating with latino voters is after they see the first campaign ad of him jacking off a twink on a radio show.

He will quickly find out that his "ohhhh myyyy" personality is only charming to those under the age of 13

April fools fag

April Fools

> and Washington is reeling

Yes, I'm sure the politicians are all atwitter at this news.

Not sure if April fools or Commiefornia being commies.

Remember that time George Takei sexually assaulted another man? I do.

He'll win, he's a dem and its california.

Scott Adams recently said in one of his livestreams that he's been helping out a california congress candidate but he wouldn't say who it was
You don't think it could be takei do you?

>Arnold ran for political office and won
>Trump ran for political office and won
>That means every celebrity can also run

How long do i have to wait for somebody to post that gif?

Hasn't this fag been crying about Trump being unqualified? What the fuck makes him or anyone else think a washed up actor mostly known for being a raging queer on Twitter and jerking men off on the Howard Stern show is qualified to be a Congressman?

isn't there a clip of him justfying fucking little kids?

probably an april fool's joke but either way that clip us going to get posted 10,000 times today

Wtf. Stfu. Idiot.

This is a big deal. Fuck takei. And he could win. This is high priority.

Devin Nunes is my representative. I live in his district and will be voting for him against this faggot.

Scott identifies as left of democrats and he said it wasn't Nunes he was helping

Most of those gays dig into penises when they are underage. Later they talk about how they are experienced, since you know what's cool these days: the younger, the more perverse, more interracial, the better.

>Mexicans
>Voting for a faggot
lol, okay.

Re-open Manzanar. Takei needs to go back

There's a vid with George on some radio talk jerking some guy off... I saw it on Sup Forums a couple of weeks ago. George cant/wont win.

>Did I ever tell you about the internment camps?

If that's who californians want representing them then that's who will get the votes if he is eligible to run. To be fair, he is going to be representing just California, whereas trump is representing our entire nation.

>Hindus voting for Muslim mayor in London
That didn't happen, right? They vote what isn't white and allows them in.

April fools?

He's probably going to win too.
The media will meme this guy.

>Hey kids, remember when I was your favorite side character in the Star Wars? Well vote for me, the Vietcong faggot with a catch phrase. Oh my!

It was on the Howard Stern show.

That really depends, he'll lose the latino vote - but are SJW whites and the uncle tom blacks enough to push him through in commiefornia?

The video of him jerking that guy off will prevent him from being elected single handedly.

If it's commiefornia then it may not hurt him as badly as it would in other places. That is realistically the only state he could honestly win.

I hope he wins. He will be terrible.

15% of indians are muslim

HOly shit dude, Nice breakdown senpai

in california?

>american entertainment industry

Lol, Devin Nunes comes from this place

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California's_22nd_congressional_district

It's full of farmers and mexicans

Oh my.

And Trump can bring Nunes in.

>Star Wars
are people on Sup Forums this stupid?

Wait. you can run for congress if you were born outside the US?

But he literally promotes paedophilia at camps?

how do you just make that interview go away?

don't the opposition simply have to buy commercial time and run that clip on primetime?

I would say London has more Sikh/Hindu than Muslim, probably around 12%. Is that enough to win? So you are implying Christians always vote for Christians?

I'm sorry you're autistic and unable to recognize humor, user. Life must be a neverending hell for you.

nice strawman, I was just providing _some_ explanation of the phenomenon.

I was joking too, hence my gay anime picture you dufus

Top Kek

Just waiting for fucking Bill Nye to try and run as well now off that same shit. One of the bad things I'm seeing about trump getting elected is this cult of personality shit continues to run rampant.

I didn't consider the demographics of that specific district, I'd put his chances as being much lower than I previously thought if those are the voters he wants to court

Yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign-born_United_States_politicians#Members_of_Congress_2
Only President is restricted IIRC.

I wish we'd block foreigners from being in Parliament, a lot of the cunts there would be out on their collective asses.

Sikh's are fully sick, don't knock em.

You forgot the greatest actor/president, Ronald Reagan

I have both Hindu and Islam refugees where I live and they get along perfectly fine. They seem to find solidarity in being refugees together more than anything else.

Every Californian politician is going to let them in. But, if Khan were a queer, he'd have been thrown off a building before he got elected.

you americans are the biggest shit show to ever happen to this planet

Reagan at least had been Governor of Cali before being elected President.

With all the shit we have on Takei this is going to be fun

LOL Bill's too smart of a man to run for some small-time office. I hope you have your Netflix subscription ready because he's going to save the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=g-_HKOcYBK8

How's that CULTURAL ENRICHMENT going?

>Internment camps
>Minority
>Lefty
>Gay

He'll be taken serious by lefties.

Hey, we can't all be responsible for the continuous ruin of Europe like you, Fritz.

I'll watch the Alton Brown episode but damn if his head isn't still a mile up his own ass in that trailer.

/thread

No, it's rural Tulare County, which is extremely RED. Nunes has been in office for many years; he's a third or fourth generation local. His family have literally been there since the 19th century. Don't make fucking trite remarks about a state you obviously know nothing about except for

>muh Ess Eff faggots
>muh Hollyweird Jooz

Not that you are wrong about those things, but a significant part of Eastern and Central CA is thoroughly Republican. Anyway, even if this is a joke (which it well may be) Takei would get fucking slaughtered in Tulare County just as he would in borderline white supremacist Kern County next door.

In any state BUT California, his opponent would just have to show the video of him jerking that guy off on a show.

>bold strategy cotton

Why does this megalomaniac fuck think anyone besides buzzfeed ultranormies want him in politics? Does he really think it works like that?

He had a talk about politics or something at my college, had a giant ass ticket line in the middle of the day. Celebrity worship is real and they start believing the stink of their own shit when a bunch of bright eyed retards suck their dicks from "prestigious" school.

That state is just retarded enough to elect a faggot nip. Don't care. That place was ruined long ago.

>Hindus voting for Muslim mayor in London

But Hindus voted Tory over Labour in the last election. Muslims and Jews are the only non-Christian religious group that consistently vote for Labour.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/the-4-charts-that-show-labour-may-be-losing-the-ethnic-minority-vote-10274051.html

Cal exit when ?

Can wait to see this pedo crash and burn.

well they already had Arnold as governor, so its not past them to want takei. its like their trying to 1 up. if takei gets in there gays will get everything pushed fr and women will have the government paying for their pads

>Be gook
>Have Democrats straight up toss your kind in internment camps
>End up working for Democrats
This takes a special kind of stupid

If he really wants to run for office in California, he will need to run in a liberal district, like anything along the coast except Orange County/San Diego. He might be able to beat an incumbent in a libshit area, maybe even Pelosi in SF, which would be hysterical. But he would never win a red district, and CA has quite a few of those, including Nunes' district.

The party would never let him challenge Pelosi. Plus the California Democratic Party is run out of NorCal, the SF seat is important to them and they're not going to let some geriatric faggot get into it

You are

he cant win 22nd district, it's super republican and almost always a mexican representative. He could probably win 12th district aka Pelosi or 33rd aka Ted Leui but they would never let him run there.

You mean when he jerked off Gaben on that radioshow?

In Ukraine there's no fun so Ukraine is unable to detect an april fools joke.

Poor Ukraine.

>ID: 1 post

SINK
THE
CHINKS

TRAP
THE
JAPS

BAG
THE
FAGS

Nobody asked you, Niger.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'D RATHER HAVE ARNOLD BACK THAN THAT CHILD TOUCHER

EVEN FUCKING REELECTING BROWN WOULD BE BETTER

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

#Nunes2018

>USA biggest Shipshewana on the planet
>Broke Europe apart three times in 100 years

Opinion incinerated.

I also live in his district and will vote for anyone who runs against Nunes. I've voted against him every chance I've had so far and that won't stop now.

imgur.com/oxhHiRh

>George Takei is running for Congress

Where does he stand on the drought issue other than empty platitudes and a call for legislated gayness?

He's old, he should use his remaining time better than running for office, he should try and find some gay men his own age that aren't Ian Mckellan and Patrick Stewart.

Get the video of him jacking off dudes everywhere.

All we have to do is spam his quote about that black Supreme Court Justice.

>Gay asian kike

April fools!

This cunt will die of AIDs before the 2018 mid-terms. Either AIDs or polonium, screen-cap this.
Also hohols who shill for Soros should watch out too. Fucking hohol cunts dropping like flies from the AIDs these days.

This. He's on film jerking off someone on howard stern.

So he was so asshurt that Nunes schlonged the Democrats that he's going to run against him. Okay.

Trump had better get that mandatory photo ID law pumped out soon.

Either April Fool's or celebrities are now jumping on the politician bandwagon en masse.

She'd have to be literally retiring--you're probably correct about that. He'd have to run as an indie if he wanted her spot.

And you've lost, and will continue to lose, fucking faggot.

He's just going to move to the guy's district to prove a point?

I think Nunes still would take out Mr. Sulu