727 days left, Hans

727 days left, Hans.

Glorious.

poor little hans

See you soon too, Hans.

EURO KEKS SEEK TO DISMANTLE THE UK AND USA!!! WE MUST KEK THEM AND THE EU!!!

ANGLOSPHERE ASSEMBLE!

>727 days
tfw you might die in that span of time

FYI Any boat with British refugees will be sunken by us. We only take refugees from poor war torn countries like Syria. I repeat we do NOT take in British refugees after Brexit. Every Brit will be shot on sight.

Stop riding our coattails subhuman scum

The American Pepe is too fat

inaccurate desu

To be fair, they voted brexit before we voted for Trump.

Fuck you Jose

BUILD

Stfu jamal

Stfu Oliver

I mean in general. I don't really give two shits about what they do over in their cold little shithole, suffer from hepatitis or malaria I'd imagine.

we started the fire pedro

Oh my god, that's beautiful

The Kraut's will and body must be broken under the iron fist of the Anglo.

heh

>727 days left, Hans.

... Before "Great" Britain will lose all influence in Europe and will eventually break up with scotland becoming independent, it´s economy further diminished and in the end fall to a middle-power status at best before finally becoming totally dependent on the USA and end as a vassall state ...

Right. 727 days left, Tommy.

We.....we're still cool right?

we will not split up but you will

we will rise from the ashes and once more SMASH THE AYRIAN MENACE! and stop them from destroying europe!

Like we other europeans give a flying fuck about the EU. Most of us hate that shit too. Glad that u managed to get out of that cucked union nigel

Top tier memes in this thread lads

Then why are you here?

Triggering has never felt so good

For hundres of years Britains strategy was to prevent a unified europe ... You even fought wars to prevent this. You even only joined the EU in the first place to sabotage it.

And now you´re out!

Congratulations!

Europe will be one, and there´s nothing you can to about it.

Now go back sucking american dick.

>europe will be one

have you seen the state of it? we arent the only nation that wanted out

If this is what a united Europe looks like I'm glad we're steering clear of it.

Because a unified Europe will be disastrous for Europe.

If you can't see that, then there's no hope for you.

i smell kekbab

WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG? FUCKING SLOWPOKES

Perfect

I smell unpaid debts.

Abdicate of my sovereignty to became irrelevant as an us state in a country full of countries that tried to kill us before.

No!

Empire or Chaos!
We need another leadership though.
And eugenics to save our race.
United we stand, divided we fall.
If you think Britain will have any significance on her own in the future, then there is no help for you.

We're too fat, Hans.

>also, pay NATO denbts

Just readin up on WW1 and WW2 statistics. We Germans fucked everyone up like nobody's business, even though we got zerged at the end.

No wonder everyone is still so butthurt about us. Lol.

Because multinational empires worked yeah. Austria Hungary, Roman Empire, URRS, our own empire, the German "empire" etc

Kebab YES!

Still you lost

If only australia could get a nationalist government, the only politicians we have who are nationalists are bordering on autistic. for example pauline hanson

Frexit soon.

>If you think Britain will have any significance on her own in the future, then there is no help for you.

We already significance - and you want to know why? It's because we use our power with responsibility.

Germs are like children: they have no responsibility.

Unless if those British refugees are muslims, right ?

Jade Green eyes. Golden blonde hair. Noble viking heritage ...

Roman Empire didn´t work?

>Hungary

Actually it didn't work because of your Germanic refugees Hans.

Way too long.

Get Triggered!

>Roman Empire
Yeah, a bunch of Mediterraneans with close culture
>EU
Let's put Germanics, Meds and Slavs together in an autistic Union, while they have all different cultural background and behaviours

And after that we build the Holy Roman Empire from which modern european civilisation derived.

These Brexit/Article 50 memes are high quality

There´s no other option, sorry.

"Wir haben nicht die Freiheit dieses oder jenes zu tun, sondern nur das Notwendige oder Nichts." - Oswald Spengler

whys potatoland in that pic?

The nose knows

Besides, there where Egyptians and Celts there too. And it worked.

And from that great empire came Protestantism, communism, its reunification cause two world wars and elected merkel. What a great empire you've got there lad

>cold little shithole.
>malaria.
fucking magnets how do they work?

>implying Egyptians weren't white
>implying we wouldn't prefer them to Germans even if they were black

Checked and confirmed. Krauts ruin everything.

Still there would not be a european high culture without it. And you would probably be colonized by islamic hordes if it wasn´t for germanic-catholicism and everything which evolved from it.

Pay up hans

not holy, not roman, not an empire

who's making all these high quality BREXIT pepes?

they're great

stop acting like EU wants to be one, Life has only gotten worse since the eurozone started

these threads stop me from killing myself

kek

FUGG 8^)

>Still there would not be a european high culture without it.
Explain, European civilisation came from Ancient Greece. And all of the important scientific discoveries came from Britain, you've just discovered memes like quantum physics that makes me hate my own field.
>and you would be probably colonised by Islamic hordes…
What is happening now?

ANGLO-SPHERE BEST SPHERE

stop posting edits you smelly g*psy

You're the reason it has been socially unacceptable to criticize jews for decades. Congratulations?

>What is happening now?
Brutal.

>Replying to "German" posters
Most of them are Turkish, seriously.

This Oldest Ally. Can't wait for our own porxit.

There are a few different folks at it. I wasn't that interested until all the butthurt hansposters started autisticly screeching about losing their UK gibs. So I thought I'd contribute a bit of time to Brexit pepes to help my Bongbros fend off the hun menace once again.

More soon.

Fuck off you german cunt, what the fuck has your country done?

the UK is the only country to successfully found white colonies - 3 incredibly advanced ones at that; Australia, America and Canada.

What has Germany done but destroy Europe 3 times in a 100 years.

The UK has done infinitley more for the West than that arab infested shithole you called Germany.

Read Spengler, "The decline of the west", in which he explains the essence of "culture".

No, it didn´t. The antiquitiy and the occident are to seperate cultures. Yes, it is true, that our culture and civilisation borrowed some things from the greeks and hold them in high regards.

But culture is "soul". And the soul of the old greeks is different to our occidental, or "faustian" soul.

My english is not good enough to explain it in detail. Just read the book. To make a long story short, our modern culture started around 800 AD, when germanic tribes become christians.

THE DENBTS HANS

GIVE US THE DENBTS

Until what?

Nice

Some times I wonder why our people let millions of Muslims in our continent
I guess it's because of our Germanic DNA. Thanks for enlightening me kraut bro.

"United Europe" is a fucking meme. I don't want more wars between white europeans but that doesn't mean we need a fucking Union forcing a shitty currency and mass migration upon everyone.

The EU should have never become more than a loose trade network, nothing political which touches the law of independent nations.

This

> kraut bro
Says the one living in a giant anglo aircraft carrier.

THE ANGLOSPHERE UNITED

WILL NEVER BE DIVIDED

>edit
>the anglo profile looks identical to your slag PM

Nice try you filthy Paki.

>Australia is drinking Fosters

reee