Drumpf leaves room before signing orders

What a fucking buffoon.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39461869

#notmypresident #resist

ahahaha drum btfo

nobody cares discount russia

Sage this is recycled spam from earlier

sage & hide

Who fucking cares. God dam how do shills like you function on a daily basis when every little thing triggers you? Seek help.

90% chance he will be impeached

His body language, the way he just kind of defeatedly walks to the exits makes me think he's legitimately depressed. He just seemed to regurgitate his line, and want to exit the room as quickly as possible. This seems like a man whose come to realize everything he thought would happen has been wrong.

CHECKED AND KEKED

Sup Forums BTFO

OP is faggot

Post slides.

>buffoon
corporate clown whore+"daddy was rich and I'm not tard"

Anyone else notice Bannon's body language at the end of that clip?
I've worked with difficult organization/corporate leaders before and I recognized that plastered smile on Bannon's face. It's the "Fuck, he went off script and people are asking me to explain what the fuck just happened. How are we going to spin this when shit hits the fan in approximately 0.8 seconds?" face.
I'm no longer confident ANYONE is in charge of this train wreck. Even Bannon.
Edit: Some of you aren't getting Bannon in the video. I can only guess that the BBC has different videos for different regions. I may have been drunk when I posted this, but I promise you, I did not hallucinate Bannon.

americans should care desu this could possibly show early stages of dementia

Awkward. It looks like there was some hesitation, but he just kind of slinks out. WTF

It's petty as hell from me, but I'm really genuinely happy to see that man walk up to a podium with a face that sullen. Consider this: he was given microphones to say whatever he wanted and he ran. This guy, who goes to rooms like the CIA's memorial room to brag about winning the election, who basically told TIME magazine "I'm president and they'e not, nyaah nyaah", is already being brought low emotionally by a system he makes a mockery of.

man, does he look beat up and beat down. look at his body language...all hunched over and slumping out of the room. his face seem even more ragged than usual. (and the comb over is getting even more noticeable and cheesy looking)
doesn't seem like he is up for this job. two months and he looks shot.

The look on Pence's face is the same face people make when they're being patient with a toddler.

Brave sir Trumpy ran away!
He bravely ran away, away!
When a reporter asked a question mean
He bravely turned and fled the scene
When thoughts of Flynn were thrown about
Gallantly he chickened out
His orders he forgot to sign
As Pence ran them to his side
Bravely taking too his feet
He bravely beat a brave retreat
Brave Brave Brave, Brave Sir Trumpy!

He is completely fucked and he knows it. You can see it in his face and he's running on autopilot.

>checking yourself

You deserve to be annexation by russia.

0.2 Hryvnia has been deposited into your account.

How to edit posts? Sup Forums lacks many of the features Reddit has, unfortunately. It's great news if we finally got the ability to edit posts! I can't seem to find an edit button tho.

>implying not Russian clay

>he can't sign the orders 10 minutes later
>or 10 hours later
>or 10 days later
>he literally has to sign it right that minute in front of the cameras or the law won't pass

yeah not real news, get a life shill cunt

can't even sign a paper without looking brain dead lmao

>to be annexation.
>annexation.

Hello yuri, how many rubles have you made so far today?

Wow, I feel so bad for Donnie Trump. He might be depressed? Garsh, that's just so awful. Looks like maybe he bit off more than he could chew with his ridiculous ego and privilege he has enjoyed since birth. His cut-throat business tactics don't work in politics, you actually have to be a negotiator and work with both political parties; something that obviously never occurred to this retard. I hope he is hailed as the worst embarrassment in the history of presidential office. Fuck this cheetoh dust faced oaf.

Every single time you post "Drumpf", the left loses credibility, and the CIA gets closer to Guantanamo.

You know it.

I know it.

Everyone knows it.

I don't know what you saw?
Trump DID sign the papers and let me tell you, it was the best signing I've ever seen, it was fantastic, everyone knows.