Trump does total 180 on one of his biggest campaign promises

Trump supporters you have the obligation to explain yourselves.

No
>muh shills!
No
>shareblue pls go!
No
>it's 4d chess!

Explain how you can continue to support Donald after this:

politico.com/story/2017/03/donald-trump-nafta-changes-reality-236712

>Critics are pointing out that the White House blueprint for changing NAFTA sounds a lot like the defunct Trans-Pacific Partnership deal negotiated by the Obama administration because it includes calls for U.S. trading partners to adhere to strict labor and environmental standards. At the same time, it doesn't address issues that Trump touted on the campaign trail, such as currency manipulation.

He's literally USING THE TPP AS A BLUE PRINT FOR HIS NAFTA "RENEGOTIATIONS"

He's not scrapping it (like he fucking promised to) he's not even giving it a massive overhaul. He's literally doing fuckol of what he promised and he's using a trade deal that HE FUCKING SCRAPPED HIMSELF as a guideline for the new terms.

So now it's the time. will you fucking retards just admit that he's a globalist puppet like all the other Presidents you've had for the past 150 years?

Sick of the Repub/Trump sycophants on this fucking board. Your undying support and inability to criticize this fucking bozo to any degree is just pure fucking cancer. To the Trump staffer that I know are reading this thread. You should all fucking kill yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U55-W3nI96o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would unironically support Adolf Hitler in 2024 purely for the memes. I don't care what trump does so long as I have a steady flow of these threads to entertain me

This.

>politico

FAKE NEWS

>w-we're just supporting him ironically
sure buddy

>critics say
Wow, trump critics, eh? No bias in their objectivity at all, eh? Doubtful, eh?
>sounds like top
"Sounds like", eh?
>politico
Politico, eh?
>sources
Sources, eh?
>eh
Eh, eh?
>sage
Sage, eh?

politico=FAKE NEWS

it's fucking nafta. calm down

Not gonna lie, it's pretty frustrating watching Trump bow to the globalists. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

We were warned that the new shill strategy would be to turn the working class against Trump. You will fail.

fake news
saged

Typical bitter, dysfunctional neet.

They will just do the usual mental acrobatics, claim this is a good thing and actually 44d chess.
They are members of the worlds most retarded personality cult.

He'll do that himself in time, unless he throws them a few crumbs.
No sign of that yet.

This guy,
has no fucks if trump is a shit show or not you fucking gook. He's a fucking Sheep shagger, why would he give a rats ass what kind of shit show Trump puts on so long as it is entertaining.

>blatantly lie and misrepresent what's in the article
>expect it to work

ok

FAKE NEWS

SAGE
SAGED

Trump is a GOD compared to all europeans.
Most americans.
HE is best president ever!
Obama is the worst ever!

That entire article is filled with

>"looks like"
>"feels like"
>"it seems"
>"not yet but..."
>"some critics say..."

And not a single fact.

The facts about Trump and his background reveal the breadth of his deceptions and that he is a serial liar. He is "street smart" to a point, but he is not highly intelligent in any meaningful sense of the word. What I am truly astonished by is how little these things and many other damning facts were presented during his rise to the present looming disaster. Within 24 hours this mediocrity of a man with such low ability and almost totally lacking in intellectual curiosity and moral sensibility will be assured of ascending to the most powerful office in the world. We have been incredibly lucky in our history to have great men in office when they were so badly needed. We can only hope that no major crisis emerges. I am not optimistic as Trump seems to be relatively incapable of self control. If I were a believer I would pray, but no one is coming save us from ourselves. The world is a dangerous place and we have turned over leadership to an immature, impulsive, self-involved, thin-skinned, baby man with a fourth graders vocabulary. This is the collective wisdom of our democracy?

>Exclamation marks make it true!
>Muh tea party rally signs all agree!
>Period!

USA economy
UK economy
lol
any questions?

Europoors BTFO

pro tip: Europe owes USA trillions in defense costs

At least he's not a woman

GTFO of /pol fag

>(((Politico)))
Fake news

Know the difference. Saged.

Good luck with that.
Enjoy it while it lasts. I wouldn't get too cosy, certain bubbles will pop soon.

Hey OP any tips on where i can get my dick wet with underage thai girls without needing a padlocked kidney shield?

one word: LAME

are u kidding
?

USA is on the way back to the 1880s!!
when we reduce gov spending to 1% of gdp
we will be so much further ahead fo europe
its wont even be a joke
USA alreayd has med system and education 4x as good as europe

>USA alreayd has med system and education 4x as good as europe

Kek'd. Thanks m8

youtube.com/watch?v=U55-W3nI96o

europoor education failing you
remember, dunce, your rich fly here to USA when sick
UK is way at bottom of daeth lethality lsit for real problem ddisease
your system is a bankrupt scam and shitty care
if you did as hong kong does uk be much better
you started back on right path with brexit
I bet you voted stay huh u dumb commy

>because it includes calls for U.S. trading partners to adhere to strict labor and environmental standards

so, absolutely fuck all like the corporate "fuck standards and sue governments if they try" nwo founding document that was the TPPA/TPP

u's too stoopid for politic.

m8 you need to stop, it's embarrassing for everyone.

Provide an actual news source next time, shill. You're Outed.

Even If I wasn't too smashed to read that article, he's still got a much better track record than any recent president

havent seen this pasta since november

You're not very good at this

He's kinda right though, you'd die of a common cold handled by the NHS

>why would he give a rats ass what kind of shit show Trump puts on so long as it is entertaining.

Because Trump is a figurehead that represents the global trend of reactionary political figures that are rising all over the world. If Trump looks like a shithead and a fucking coward that bows to the globalist hegemony than that's a huge moral defeat for alt-right cucks like yourself and that australian retard.

Really, I mean really, did I need to explain this to you? Are Trumpfags literally all this retarded or what?

sage goes in the options field

>DELET DIS

kek you retards have no self-awareness

This. Regardless of what happens with Drumpf I already know Hitlery would be worse, the difference is the media would be playing along with her like a puppy, and fourth wave feminism would be in effect: wrangling all white males up and herding them into gas chambers.

nice try, CTR

Is that your only move, plant insurrection like in Libya, Syria, Iran, Egypt, etc?

This

Why the fuck would NAFTA include currency manipulation provisions?

Are you gambling on people being too stupid to recognize that NAFTA is the "North American Free Trade Agreement", and that China is not in North America?

And forcing Mexico to adhere to USA-level production standards is a good thing, because it makes imports from there much more expensive.

>Politico says 2 + 2 = Rye bread and a pickle it must be true Drumpf BTFO!

Mexico and Canada are riding the dollar to prop up their currencies like the Yuan?

OP will die of an ingrown asshole

trump is a nazi

Politico is not a reliable source. It is a highly partisan and low integrity blog. Find a better one, and I'll take a look.

Could you imagiene if we gave the supreme court to Clinton?

that's good, you imbecile
>flag
nevermind, i shouldn't be mocking the mentally ill

>He's literally USING THE TPP AS A BLUE PRINT FOR HIS NAFTA "RENEGOTIATIONS"

>literally

There's that word again.

>Finds an article written by a Jew either attacking Trump or promoting immigration or "social justice" any number of things damaging to white people as a whole.
>(every time)
>Takes the Jew's narrative for fact to the point of using the word "literally" to describe Jewish "opinions", that are just cooked up to generate clicks and shekels, and divide people for the Jewish group evolutionary D&C strategy.

How fucking brainwashed are these people?

Nah. Nazi was actually competent. Trump is just lazy turd who can't accomplish anything.

Why are you such a shill

Fucking leaf. Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

When can we obliterate thailand