She was much much better than Drumpf. Even though Drumpfkins don't want to admit it

She was much much better than Drumpf. Even though Drumpfkins don't want to admit it.
Drumpf is just a meme.

shoo turkroach shoo

If you're under 5'6 you can't post itt, drumpflet

Of course she was, but you fail to see the real deal. Truph is a plentiful source of memes, hillary is not.

Drumpf is just an overrated dictator

>Incontinent
>Actually believes the alt-right is real
>Wanted a No-Fly Zone over Syria
>"Pokemon go to the polls"
No. Fuck you. The last thing anyone needs is for her to be the paragon of American feminism.

>Drumpf
>dictator
Wait, you forgot to say he's orange!

And your point is?????

He is a good source of memes. That is the only thing that matters.

And yet lost to both Obama and Trump despite considerable institutional advantages. Now stfu and cook my kebab.

cheeto mussolini
>*autistic screeching

SAGE

Islam is all a lie.

only mankind can post here
fuck off roach

counter sage

>Drumpf...
At this point whatever Trump wants to do is just icing on the cake.

The defeat of the Clintons and fucking Obama and his legacy was the main goal.

Mission Accomplished.

>unironically thinks trump is doing well all things considered
Fuck shillary who pays me to post this
>the alt right thing is real.
It's just a retarded edgy fad. the hip hop culture equivalent for young whitey
>no fly zone
She was hedging on the idea that people don't know what that is. It's the alternative word combination to avoid saying boots on the ground or that she's somehow not tough enough for war.
Hillary gave me some money to say this, but she probably would have been like a slightly more globalist enthusiast version of bill Clinton.
She probably wouldn't talk about the apprentice season ratings or who is host.
She probably wouldn't have said anything about the popular vote.
She probably would have let brown people flow in more than they are now.
She probably would have known just how thin to slice the last piece of pizza, if she knew how many people were stopping by.

anti sage

>unironically thinks trump is doing well
How is he not? How is he at "OMG WORST PRESIDENT EVER LITERALLY HITLERRRRR" territory?

No, there's no such thing as the alt-right. It's either a bunch of racist hicks, epic memers, or the rest of us who were tired of the left's shit.

Pay Refugees

Looks like you are on the wrong site

You haven't answered my question.

>racist hicks
You mean Bill 'hitler had the right idea!' Hicks?
But seriously. I'd say 50% of the antisemitism and racial realism isn't for the lulz. And they are not just tired of the lefts shit. And I don't have an issue with them. The alt right is real and they are an overlapping population with your home ala the_donald.
The point being, differentiate alt right and alt lite and new right is for your own sake. To the mainstream it's all fairly hardline right wing in appearance. You can believe it's resurgence in values or reactionary, but the most prominent members have read things like the culture of critique and Oswald Spangler and take it seriously as they walk around.
And trump isn't letting hitler. But he isn't doing good. And I'd say the ones who say he is are the epic memers. Because they reinforce his cult if personality, cult of the ironically woke.

you're right, drumpf is a meme. because Trump, with a capital T and a capital FUCK YOU is our president. and he is very real, and very serious. get fucked, Chicken

No, my question was how is Trump doing a terrible job so far? At worst he's been pretty mediocre.

Atleast Trump KEEPS SOME of his promises...

Is it nice over there?

>turkroach can't even get the nickname right

ESL much, Muhammad?

Sounds like you don't know much about presidents. Your entire presidental schematic is comprised of some Billy blow jobs, some mythical Reagan golden age, neo con w (or the generous 'dealt a bad hand' w) and 'worst president EVER' b hussein Obama.

Presidents don't struggle like this. To older people this looks bad. He froze federal hiring. He managed to demonstrate a dissatisfied plurality's sensibilities to DC. but he himself has yet to seem anything more than out of his league.

Obama, who, scouts honor, I despise, at least worked at his bull shit leftist agenda. Trump is attacking the freedom caucus (you should learn about what that entails) and threatening to work with the Democrats...
Work with the Democrats who are trying to frame him for as a Russian puppet and want nothing to do with him except impeachment hearings. He has divided the party and undermined their advantage (blame Ryan or McConnell, but trump is their leader). Idk what his plans are, but I do know he is fixated on crowd sizes, calling out fake news and fake polls, having an overwhelming landslide plus popular vote, and concerned about his production of this season of the apprentice.

I don't like dem or media interference. But they are peripheral.they have no real power except to frustrate him. Literally thats it. The Republicans are squandering an advantage in unison, when all they need to do is have meetings and sign paperwork. It's almost like from trump downwards, none of them know how to lead but sure know how to complain. Having both houses of Congress and the Whitehouse. Still can't get it together and deliberately engaging in infighting.

So, no, this is not impressive by any means. Obama, God bless his ass to jail, at least spent thirteen months in long meetings with experts and law makers to concoct his we designed unconstitutional economic drag. From the bottom up they created a functioning violation of civil rights that works. Trump doesn't know the new bill.

Roach faggot

counter-sage