If you own more than 1 pair of shoes and more than 2 pairs of pants you're probably a degenerate closet homosexual

If you own more than 1 pair of shoes and more than 2 pairs of pants you're probably a degenerate closet homosexual

The fashion industry is run by degenerate Jewish faggots
If you support the fashion industry your a fag enabler

The only place real men are allowed to shop are military surplus stores and gas stations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aFmGwh-eIAo
youtube.com/watch?v=1JjpHmt7J8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I own 6 pairs of the exact same pant does that count?

>not looking like pic related including skirt
What are you, some sort of virgin slob?

fuk I own 2 pairs

Lmao you poorfag
My yeezys are a fcking pussy magnet

i own a pair of gym shoes, a pair of work boots, and a pair of running shoes

the only faggot is OP

b8 (don't forget to sage)

Clothes make the man. Dressing well is a sign of success and good taste.

to be totally honest, there's an appropriate range between slob and fuckboy, and you don't want to be in either.

youtu.be/aFmGwh-eIAo

Running shoes, walking shoes, golf shoes, dress shoes, flip flops, hiking boots, brown boots,

Get some interests.

if you own exactly one pair of shoes and one or two pants, you're very inconsiderate of yourself or you just don't go outside at all.

do Belgium "men" really dress this way? No wonder your women want muslim dick.

Literally only because they cost money. All the pussy you're picking up mingey and you will die of aids

Definitely going to lift in the same shoes I perform surgery with, go to church with my qt3.14 wife with, go shooting with, and go to surgical conferences with.

I have shoes for work/events, boots for casual wear and some other shoes that i wear when I cant be bothered to put my boots on
checkmate europoor

>Mfw i have more military clothes then regular

>My yeezys
HAHAHHHAHAHA

This

Dress shoes
Work boots
Running shoes
Sandals
Winter boots

>Only two pairs of pants
So you wear the same pants day after day? Gross.

How satisfying would it be to kick that fruit over the edge the railing.

What the fuck is wrong with his shoulders
Is he ninety pounds

Liar. I own oxford tans and the only people who ever come up and say anything are other dudes.

The girls who say they like my shoes are ones I already know or was already talking to regardless of shoes.

You're an idiot.

I have footwear for work, footwear for exercise, formal footwear, and just casual footwear.

That's all you need, unless yes, you are a fag, or you're a NEET fuck who doesn't exercise or work.

But how do i get to work in leather shoes and jog in rubber shoes if i can only have 1 pair?

I have running shoes and work shoes faggot

You left out

>If you bath more than once every couple of weeks

you're so fucking dumb. i have casual shoes, and running shoes. I have casual pants, and business pants. and I can assure you im not gay. these are essential things. though, I guess don't expect some shithole like Belgium to understand this concept

Because OP is such a retard this is an antifag thread now

>the cuck that cant even own a gun (aka defend yourself and your family) is telling me im the pansy for being well dressed

I own 2 pairs of casual brown boots (one old, one newer), one pair of dress boots, one pair of regular shoes, one pair of work boots, and black ankle boots as a wild card.
Three pairs of long pants. I only really wear one of them on the regular though because one is a bit too tight, and the other is made of some fucking material that collects fucking every spec that floats in the air.
I need a new pair or two for regular wear.

They have a unique sense of fashion. If you can call it that.

>Yeezys
Are you a nigger?

2 pairs of shoes
1 pair of steel cap work boots
1 jeans
1 blaxk hoodie
2 black t-shirts
1 tracksuit pants
7 pair of black socks.

Am i ok lads?

>caring about how you present yourself and how others view you as a person (and everything associated with you) is gay
Autistic retard detected. Enjoy wearing velcro shoes and oversized cargo pants while being groomed like a fucking nigger, which will dishonour not just yourself but your family and company too.

Dressing nice and grooming was never considered "gay" until after WW2, so you're probably getting kiked.

Jokes on you.
I buy all my trousers at the thrift shop.

I paid like $2 for a brand new pair of $120 slacks.

I also got Brooks Brothers 1818 Fitzgerald blazer for like $5.

I have 5 pairs of shoes and a pair of hiking boots which I wear to work.

>Real men only every do one thing and thus only need one pair of shoes
Urban office drone detected. I've got work shoes, running shoes, dress shoes and cheap shoes for whatever, because my work shoes are covered in literal shit (I do real work, fag) and my running shoes were expensive enough that I don't want to wear them out by wearing them when I don't need them. And yeah, I've got a pair of dress shoes, because what kind of disrespectful faggot wears loafers to church.

It is better to be a degenerate closet homosexual than Belgian.

2 pairs of shoes, everyday and dress
1 suit
5 pairs of jeans
5 polo shirts
Etc etc.

Mate, I only have 6 pairs of pants because I like wearing them clean, and don't own a washer. And they're all trousers.

I have like 10 blue jeans, all the same and around 20 black t-shirts...

What's this? There are European wiggers who glorify nigger culture too? sad.

Don't be mean, he's probably poor and cannot afford a second pair of shoes.

Are you seriously saying that there's no need to have more than one kind of each article of clothing? Sneakers are comfortable, dress shoes look good, and boots are useful. Jeans are alright most of the time, but in the summer you'd be wanting shorts or a bathing suit. On top of that, you'd need backup clothes in case your pants get torn, so you don't go to the store to buy new pants wearing gym shorts or underwear (you don't need spare shoes, though).

If you don't see the practical uses of different kinds of apparel, you need to go walk through a snowstorm, rain, and a hot summer day in the same outfit.

>Be Me
>18, last year of school
>1 pair of runners (for school)
>1 pair of formal shoes (for school)
>1 pair of casual shoes (for self)
>4 pairs of school shorts
>2 pairs of my own shorts
>some user now classifying me as degen

Am i cuck mate?

I'd fucking kill this fag if I came across him on the street

Islam is truly based if they didn't blow up

>looks at my collection of Prada, Gucci & Louis
>sorry bitch, you're the faggot;)

That's what km saying, how can you not have at least 5? Running, lifting, yardwork, office work, casual, leather casual, semiformal, formal

Or maybe I'm just a grown man that can afford more than one pair of shoes

No one believes you. The only heads Yeezys, Jordans, and all that limited/retro Nike shit are niggers, arabs, and fat Asians. Plus you just kind of look like a dumb ass in them. I've got a bunch of nice pairs that I haven't worn since HS. I could probably get a decent amount for them.

Crop your fucking image!
disgusting

It still looks like a dude.

REEEE I WANT TO KILL THIS FAG

I only have the same Caterpillar workboots I've had for 4 years and only have one pair of jeans desu

I don't wear the shit that faggot wears OP
>and plus, women love a well dressed man

1 pair of casual footwear

1 pair of formal footwear

1 pair of exercise footwear

1 pair of work footwear

>Shoes
>Walking boots
>Safety boots
>Wellies

I need to get a new pair of formal shoes and a pair of trainers but beyond this you are litterally a woman.

7 shirts, a pair of shoes, worker mans jeans, and an addidas tracksuit (a must have)

>t. Supreme poorfag

You are tho, wearing brand names is a sign of a poorfag

I own a pair of sneakers and a pair of work boots. All my pants are black cargo pants due to their utility.

Op probably owns 1 pair of cargo shorts 1 pair of gray sweatpants with at least 3 permanent stains and 1 pair of DC skate shoes with flames on them

Are you a cartoon character?

I have about 12 or so.
Some chukka boots in different colors.
Because it's disgusting to not coordinate your shoes/boots with your belts.
Various other dress shoes.
Running shoes, different types of work boots, snow boots, bla bla bla.
All the things a man needs to be a man.

>1 x formal shoes (for suits)
>1 x normal shoes (for nights out)
>1 x shit trainers £5 from tesco
>1 x wellies (I live in Wales)
>1 x steel toe cap boots
>1 x motorbike boots
>1 x ex military walking boots
>1 x flip flops Kek

Shoes are made for different purposes you stupid fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=1JjpHmt7J8g

Gets it right

Boots, cargo pants and an antistab vest under a plain white shirt are the working man's clothes down here.

I have some old Doc Marten shoes from decades ago for school and some shitty nike trainers that don't fit me for anything else but I barely use them because I don't go out if I am not going to school unless I want a tesco meal deal

You're probably just poor honestly. If you're a working professional man there's no way you can have 1 pair of shoes and two pair of pants.

I wear only animal skin I killed and tanned myself. I'm a real man anyone else is a faggot.

if you dont at least attempt to dress well you're pretty much a manchild. ever since i bought my own clothes ive dedicated to maintaining a high fashion sense and it feels great and gains me confidence and respect. If you don't buy brand name clothing and keep yourself stylish you're pretty much a laughingstock in public. you sound boring, poor and like an edgelord
so many fake yeezys are out that wearing legit ones is pointless. gonna pick up royal 1 jordans tomorrow.

Work shoes, walking shoes, running shoes, 1 or 2 smart casual shoes, running shoes.
Less than 3 pairs? More like a shut in hobo who doesn't have any interests

>own shoes for sports, free time and work
>own pants for sports, free time and work
>same thing for shirts/suits
if you think that's degenerate, you need to go back to /r9k/

>brand name clothing
Stop right there

I realize Romanians can't afford more than one pair of shoes but there are different shoes for different activities here. I'm not gonna go hiking in sandals

Wrong

I have dress shoes (aka shoes you wear with a nice suit though these are rarely worn they're useful for weddings funerals etc), work boots, pair of "running shoes", snowboots, outdoor boots (aka hiking boots or combat boots) and quadding boots. If you don't live right in a fucking city and spend time in the bush and have a job that requires some degree of labor or moving heavy objects you realize that you actually need the proper footwear for the situation. Hell just by living in a cold country even the poorest least active people have both a pair of winter footwear and non winter footwear
>2 pairs of pants
I don't have the time to waste washing my other pair of pants every day and also consider again the above about what situation requires what clothes. You want a pair of heavy pants for example if you're going to be outside all day in -30 weather also basic hygiene should dictate that if your clothes are filthy because of work etc you change them when you go inside for the day.
>shop
Haven't shopped for clothes in ages but what about the food I fucking eat vehicle parts computer parts tools etc?

Basically you're a fucking fat pig NEET who hasn't showered in a month who's parents deal with your almost every need and who hasn't worked a day in his life and has probably gone outside 60 days in his life

Hugo Boss is the only acceptable name brand.
For reasons that should be obvious to Sup Forums

>Dressing nice and grooming was never considered "gay" until after WW2, so you're probably getting kiked.
this too
it got the shaft along with all other previously virtuous things, most prominently discipline/willpower.

Underrated

Wear whatever clothes suit the situation

You're not going to be repairing machinery in a nice suit and you're not going to your friends wedding in your work clothes

Same as you're not putting on a suit just to go to do your weekend shopping

Depending on countries also winter footwear and I'd add a nod to any kind of riding footwear for people who ride horses quads or motorcycles (just don't be that edgy fuck who wears a variant of cowboy boots with everything)

>1 pair winter boots
>1 pair hiking boots
>1 pair work boots
>1 pair gym shoes
>1 pair running shoes
>1 pair casual shoes
>1 pair formal shoes

Anyone who doesn't have this is a degenerate poorfag or an underage kid.

how the fuck do people get by with so few pairs of pants?

I have
>1 pair of slav shoes
>1 pair of dress shoes
>2 pairs of jandles

Winter boots, two kinds of light summer shoes, old ragged running shoes, flat weightlifting shoes, indoor running shoes, dress shoes black, dress shoes brown.
Man i got 8 pairs of shoes. I'm apparently an degenerate closet homosexual.
I only got one pair of pants currently though.. My thighs are so big and i walk so much, I always chafe holes in my pants. A pair of jeans last for about 6 months, so I always buy some cheap shit.

than*

tfw i've had the same pair of sneakers for 12 years

Are you a poorfag?

Thank you aquafresh.

This. An adult man should have:
>black dress shoes
>brown dress shoes
>chukkas
>8 inch work boots
>8 inch steel toes
>athletic boots
>snow boots if in snowy climate

> Only 1 pair of shoes

> 2 pairs of pants

I go to work in an official setting, so I have office shoes... Does this mean I can't own sneakers?

Also does this mean I can only own my work pants and 1 pair of jeans? What do I do if my work pants rip?

I kwn 4 pairs of gucci sneakers

Fuck you are dumb. I have this thing called a job, and a byproduct of that job is that i have money to buy things.

Ever worked in an office and had such a comfortable pair of work shoes when they wore out you wish you had two pairs?

>I'm the cunt who goes back a couple weeks after buying shoes to buy another pair

Same for running shoes, when you find something that you like why not make sure you have a back up?

newsflash imbecile, name brand clothing serves you +respect, quality, style. obviously dont be a hypebeast or a brandwhore but go for decent brands. like if you live in aus try to shop regularly at myers/david jones at least
hugo boss was always my favourite

kys faggot

uniqlo master race coming through

buy from uniqlo and support the glorious japanese economy

>antistab vest
Shit man...

I've pretty much only got enough clothes to make it a week between laundry.

>plain walmart jeans
>plain colored T-shirts
>Nike's (I'm on my feet 8 - 12 hours a day, so I splurge on decent walking shoes)

>work boots
garbage man?

Also a good watch and a clean smelling cologne

And for fucks sake stop wearing shirts with words and pictures on them.

What about Slippers?
Do they make me gay?

My body armor collection and tacticool gear is worth more than the clothes in my closet

Feels cheekibreeki man

i tried shopping at uniqlo because of /fa/ shilling and i just couldnt. their clothes are just so, so terrible. worse than cheap shit from target. also everything produces is dogshit, especially vehicles