FBIanon report in with updates ITT

April 3rd 2017 is almost upon us. FBI jap user please give us updates on the happenings about to grace us.

Other urls found in this thread:

gelitin.net/projects/b-thing/
vimeo.com/29361300
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Richards_(sculptor)
rense.com/general87/14_1.htm.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90244367/#90256426
markdotzler.com/Mark_Dotzler/WTC_Artists.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shareblue was trying a fire drill on Sup Forums, you pleb.

FBI user is a Russian mole.

Here's his last update from yesterday:

bogfiles?

yous goin to gaul

ty user but how do you know its FBIanon and not just some random jap

Deep State emerges, the black dog rises...

Because he posted more unsourceable images (kind of his thing)

That's not FBIanon

That's the jap spy that is involved with 911 and wants to uncover Mossad

>death by torture

Fuck off pedo petrol sniffing aborigine sharia blue nigger jew

It's quite likely they are the same person

He moved to japan?

The writing styles and behaviours dont match up.

The jap doesnt answer questions and once threatened a supposed shill/spy with torture.

Also tons of codespeak on the jap's threads and none on FBIanon's threads

wait just a little bit longer

>3264x2448
>3264x2448

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bumping as this thread cannot be ignored.

THESE ARE THE POSTS THEY DELETED Sup Forums OVER

DO NOT LET THIS THREAD SLIDE

>RED ALERT
RED ALERT
>RED ALERT
RED ALERT

BE CAUTIOUS FROM HERE ON OUT, DO NOT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN

This site has been infiltrated and compromised.

can someone give me a tldr I just assumed these were more larping threads.

>THESE ARE THE POSTS THEY DELETED Sup Forums OVER
What?

they are larping threads.
the fake fbianon's post means fuck all.

Look at the time of the post. They deleted Sup Forums for (((site maintenance))) and routed all traffic to /MLP/

anyone have any answers as to what happened and why Sup Forums became /mlpol/ for a few hours earlier today?

I really hope prison commisaries sell tendies

1) to cover up happenings on this April 3rd
2) (((conveniently))) in time for April fools

bump

This site has been infiltrated since at least 2009 or 2010.

Take your LARPing back to /x/.

It isn't -who- is leaking the information. It is -what- is leaking the information.

The question is deep, but many things come to mind.

Hey everyone. Fellow researcher here. I have a warchest of information stowed away for a rainy day, but wanted to provide links rn regarding the artist residencies in the World Trade Center in 2001.

In related threats, handwritten schematics and b&w photos are being shared for the Israeli-affiliated art collective known as Gelatin. Their WTC "installation" was the removed-window-outdoor-platform known as The B-Thing.

The collective clearly had disdain for NYC and the WTC, and an irreverent sense of entitlement in regard to their months-long residency in both towers, with security clearances. That much is clear from the schematics. Anyhow, they are seemingly not Mossad, and the installation is highlighted on their website (a book is listed on Amazon; this was a collector's item in Israel):

And here's a link never before seen on Sup Forums or elsewhere: the actual WTC helicopter footage of The E-Team art collective from March 2001 (note: Gelatin also chartered a helicopter around the WTC , at night no less):
vimeo.com/29361300

Youngfags: you may be under the impression that WTC was well guarded inside and out, esp since it was attacked in the '90s. Nope. "Bohemian artists" had a field day inside it. Many floors were abandoned.

Lastly, and perhaps most eerie is the WTC artist in residency Michael Richards, who died in the WTC on 9/11. Richards had sculpted a figure being *struck by airplanes* in a martyr-esque pose. And yet no one knows about this. Pictured.

But it gets weirder. Another day perhaps. Please copy/pasta this post if you see fit, fellow anons.

Hey everyone. Fellow researcher here. I have a warchest of information stowed away for a rainy day, but wanted to provide links rn regarding the artist residencies in the World Trade Center in 2001.

In related threats, handwritten schematics and b&w photos are being shared for the Israeli-affiliated art collective known as Gelatin. Their WTC "installation" was the removed-window-outdoor-platform known as The B-Thing.

The collective clearly had disdain for NYC and the WTC, and an irreverent sense of entitlement in regard to their months-long residency in both towers, with security clearances. That much is clear from the schematics. Anyhow, they are seemingly not Mossad, and the installation is highlighted on their website (a book is listed on Amazon; this was a collector's item in Israel):

And here's a link never before seen on Sup Forums or elsewhere: the actual WTC helicopter footage of The E-Team art collective from March 2001 (note: Gelatin also chartered a helicopter around the WTC , at night no less):
vimeo.com/29361300

Youngfags: you may be under the impression that WTC was well guarded inside and out, esp since it was attacked in the '90s. Nope. "Bohemian artists" had a field day inside it. Many floors were abandoned.

Lastly, and perhaps most eerie is the WTC artist in residency Michael Richards, who died in the WTC on 9/11. Richards had sculpted a figure being *struck by airplanes* in a martyr-esque pose. And yet no one knows about this. Pictured.

But it gets weirder. Another day perhaps. Please copy/pasta this post if you see fit, fellow anons.

found this myself rense.com/general87/14_1.htm. All the links there are dead or 404'd. Thanks user.

dipshit, falling for such low energy LARPing

look at your calendar

FBIanon and nip user are the same person. He explained in a later thread that he had to spoof his IP address and change his mannerisms because, (((they))) were onto him.

Look at the file size.
He was here earlier before the board got shut down.

>you guys actually think that guy was from the fbi

They didn't delete it. I had full access to normal pol, with the clover app, could even post. They just rerouted everyone to mlpol. As you see nothing is deleted.

that doesnt fit the boogieman narrative tho...

it's because neither of them are real...

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

they're all fake. show me one verified prediction made by fbianon.

What the fuck is this spastic thread about??
>pic unrelated

Kys

Fake news

Bump for habbenings .. bored

>one verified prediction

Not even one?

It wasn't /mlp/ it was a copy of Sup Forums, if you didn't notice it had both:
1. The flags and id's
2. The Sup Forums rules as the first thread

Please relax Erza before you cause another terrorist attack

funny how you say unsourceable images but i see the last 5 images in your pic posted here weekly

They will strictly go after users with vpns

Oh and cyber ghost has been compromised as of last April, sorry

this is a load of bullshit

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90244367/#90256426

>April 3rd 2017 is almost upon us. FBI jap user please give us updates on the happenings about to grace us.

Fake shit. Eat a dick.

FBI user is a larper and you guys are retarded for thinking it's real.

I haven't read much of his second coming, what the fuck is supposed to happen on April 3rd?

Guess we're all going to jail. Oh no, the LARPers are prophesying doom again, what else is new.

It should be noted that four of his "unsourcable" photos I've since found. 2 are of Ben Tams wife (albeit these seemed clearly someone else's and he never pretended otherwise) and 2 are of the trucks found on birdseye view on left of this - he implied they are taken on 9/11 but it's from Google maps.
How I found a black and white 20m x 20m shot of two trucks on Google maps I'll never know. Weaponised autism strikes again.
On phone so can't provide links atm.

This of course adds to hypothesis that he is LARPing, yet, this would be an incredible LARP, and we are yet to source 99% of photos.

This is all a fake bomb alert by shareblue shills. Something is going to happen tomorrow and they want us not on here and not digging into it, not promoting it or spreading a counter-narrative.

Yea its me, i am on holiday, it was all bullshit, nothing relevant is going to happen.

Better be Reptile Expose or I will be very disappoint.

I have also found a few. Namely the WTC visitors pass and "Schematics" of the floor are on the Israeli art installations website of all places.

markdotzler.com/Mark_Dotzler/WTC_Artists.html

What the FUCK is going on

Is this Groundhog Day?

I've seen this thread THREE TIMES already with the same top comments.

We about to reach SHTF user.

I know. I think the thread was actually split due to the April Fools merger. I commented on the thread yesterday and now that thread is gone and this one is here, they they both had the same start time.

Literally when Sup Forums became /mlpol/ it made alternate versions of threads during that time. Now the original threads are back.

I've always wanted to know what it was like experiencing multiple dimensions. It's more confusing than I would like to imagine.

Anyone care to explain why Sup Forums became /mlpol/ exactly when FBIanon posted that last picture?

comey has been asked to resign.
fbi will be rolled over into homeland security.
clinton and comey killed the fbi with their lies.

Wow, you found him? Prepare to die I guess.

wads habbening here? Haven't been on Sup Forums in awhile

>mfw all of Sup Forums goes to jail for fapping to ponies in nazi uniforms yesterday

It's fake bois, we've been rused

Source or you're just another larping fag

Did people unironically think it was real?

Me

Bump

hi raz

we should talk

hello comrades. it is me fbianon.

i have vodka

miami vice #1

Checked those trips!

>Michael Richards

Fifty years ago we'd have you painted gold with a fucking plane up your ass!

It doesn't matter,

There was a nuclear explosion underneath the WTC leading to radioactive fallout.

The incredibly high incidence of cancer in first responders to 9/11 is staggering.

Also, apparent radioactive material found at pentagon site during cleanup. Believed to be Depleted uranium as used in bunker buster missles. Likely what hit pentagon.

This shit is getting exposed with FBI or without him

Interesting. Link to those #'s?

The lung cancer rates can be explained by metal gases from the thermite and asbestos which was throughout the building.

However the leukemia and other cancers cannot. Also these victims should have had millions of medical care covered by just being first responders to 9/11. From a number of charities that had money from around the globe, however for some reason many didn't get these perks.

What about the abnormally high tritium levels?

No you need tactical nukes or other weapons to do that! The EMP was to take out HDD also.

What about the chopper above the first collapse? Emp hardened? I'm all about this 9/11 stuff, but how would you explain that? Plus the cameras still recording

I guess it all goes down tomorrow huh?

Prove it then nigger

I assume its just a larper but hopefully there will be a happening

>showing a bill with the serial number exposed

Why is he retarded like this?

Bump

Because he's larping I suppose.

How would somebody go about identifying you by the serial on a USD bill?
Somebody who's legitimately with an agency and about to reveal some heavy shit would probably have covered it up just to be extra sure, but could something like this realistically do you in? Especially if you assume that the picture is at least 15 years old.