According one reliable Polish source there is combined at least 400 000 NATO soldiers in whole baltic area and...

According one reliable Polish source there is combined at least 400 000 NATO soldiers in whole baltic area and approximately 90 000 armors.

Every single day Arriving to Baltic and Poland new and new Units from USA,GB,GERMANY,lately even from France.

Media not even reporting on it.

That is enough for crazy Pentagon Fascist generals to start WW III

rt.com/news/383037-moscow-nato-ritual-dance/

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/786047/NATO-Russian-speaking-actors-MILITARY-DRILLS-BavariaVladimir-Putin
defence24.pl/486031,300-tys-zolnierzy-nato-w-obronie-kolektywnej-trzykrotne-zwiekszenie-gotowosci
youtube.com/watch?v=_uiFhs5eg1c&t=432s
youtube.com/watch?v=yU54x55AJUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are already doing drills with russian civilians
express.co.uk/news/world/786047/NATO-Russian-speaking-actors-MILITARY-DRILLS-BavariaVladimir-Putin

>job offer asking for civilians who speak russian to take part in millitary drill

they are not even hiding it anymore?

This piece of Russian propaganda always makes me laugh.

Funny how the nations who have dealt the most with Russians throughout history want the least to do with them. And the nations that usually sympathized the most with their ideologies come from wealthy nations that never experienced Soviet communism.

bamp

hey do you speak russian?
Then apply for this job offer here where you will take part of NATO drills as civilian actor

400,000 NATO would be 90% US and there isn't that much in Europe right now. All these movements were put in place for Hillary's war that will never be realized. It's all going to get reeled back when Trump no longer backs it and in 4 years new generals and admirals will be Trump appointees as the Obama picks will be retired.

what about Tillerson anti russia comments lately?
Trump doesnt seem in charge of the US.
His role seems to be more symbolic

I have found only this one article posted 5 months ago
07 XI 2016 - 300 000 nato troops in baltic area is NATO's goal
defence24.pl/486031,300-tys-zolnierzy-nato-w-obronie-kolektywnej-trzykrotne-zwiekszenie-gotowosci

And Russia each year does a demonstration near our border of an assault on Baltics, but hey a Belorussian jew living in Luxembourg knows best what is best for the world.

Poland alone has got 100 000 soldiers + 50 000 reserve. So collecting 400 000 soldiers isn't that hard.

I guess not. It's pretty worrisome overall, but i can't imagine them actually invading Russia. The problem is, i don't see why else they would drills with literally russian civilians. It's just too fucked up. Only two options come to mind - they want to put boots on the ground in Ukraine or ethnic cleansing of Baltic states.

Trump can VETO any agressive move towards Russia. If anyone ia going to try something it will be the EU. US forces in East Europe are TDY (think temp assignment) and do not fall under EU command. Us is still the de facto head of NATO and Trump isn't going to go down as the President that let Americans die for Merkel. These 4 years are the try to destabilize the EU and vacate NATO time. Most Neocon feather ruffling is vold war left over bullshit.

These developments are potentially troubling, but in politics and war, it is best to ignore statements per se, and simply watch the actions. Because politicians lie always, for starters.

Tillerson may have reason to make anti-Russian statements (like appeasing the holdover neocons and other traitors, still in government positions of power)

On the other hand, Trump and Tillerson may actually be anti-Russian, and Trumps horrible UN rep (that stupid slag I forget her name) is making anti-Russian comments as well.

Now look at that ammo dump that blew up in Ukraine, this is a good development, it shows Russia feels more comfortable acting, so this is a concrete action, which shows potential US/RF warming relations.

Poland's Miliary isn't 100% combat arms on alert for deployment. Most pf your miliary is just doing normal operations.

Chuck Schumer is the real leader of the USA.

The kikeroach will do anything to force Russia to defend itself, just like they did with Hitler all those years ago.

Also Poland is one of the larger European military forces. Modern Poland could destroy modern Germany if commanded right.

I love this image.

>base on Svalbard
>base in FUCKING Kazakhstan

you lost m8 get over it

the reason nato sends so many ground forces is to show russia that if they start another ukraine style insurgency they'll lose. Russia is better at covert work, and it's always easier to be on attack in matters like that (you have better imagination when trying to come up with ways to fuck someone over than you do trying to come up with ways to stop someone from fucking you over), so FSB/GRU are being countered by grandstanding rather than counter intel work

>reliable sources
>poles
Two easy ways to tel if someting is bullshit or not.

>so FSB/GRU are being countered

In no way whatsoever. Russia acts only limited by Putin's decisions.

>Just fucking grabs Crimea.

Tell me, how did the glorious American forces "counter" that move?

Oy vey think about the russian agression goy!

the problem being what, exactly? nato is the force of good in the world, an alliiance of like minded western countries sharing similar values. russia is the wretched clay of mongolian rape baby vermin that need to be kept in check much like the middle eastern mudslimes (especially tat russia is 30% mudslim itself)

>Dominican
>Somehow both nigger and spic
>Lobbing insults

Sure you wanna do that, lad?

there is no contradiction in here, russia being warmonger or not should be kept in check and its natural for nato to have bases close to source of potential threat.

ok

>Tell me, how did the glorious American forces "counter" that move?
are you fucking braindamaged? what american forces?

No it couldn't, you don't know what you are talking about. Germany has much more advanced equipment in all fields, more of almost every equipment type and more professional soldiers + Poland would have to attack over a river, which is impossible since they'd just get cut off supply when the bridges go down as the river is too wide for temporary bridges

>its natural for nato to have bases close to source of potential threat.
So why isn't Nato defending Europe's southern border?

> you lost

What did Russia lose? You actually think Russian neighbours will not eventually fall back into their sphere of influence? The west can't keep paying politicians off forever, and even the dumbest fucker imaginable after a while realizes that it's better to make peace with a neighbour than receive cookies from the guy who's using you as a proxy.

Also eastern europeans are well known for being political prostitutes, somehow nobody was surprised these commies became "based nationalists" overnight in the 90s, yet look where the East EU is now? A literal EUSSR that gives them "some" gibs, but mostly just uses their borderline 3rd world shitholes as a dump for exports.

Also NATO-forces in Europe are a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uiFhs5eg1c&t=432s

>make mudslimes apeshit over some halal false flag shenanigans
>attack during uprise
we could make it

>Germany has much more advanced equipment in all fields,
Broomsticks on tanks are advanced?

they'll keep falling in and out, distracting enough russian resources that the country will never climb out of being a police state hell hole

because we are fucking cucks, dunno why, jews maybe?
V4 would love to strenghten borders

Russia builds nuclear reactors.

What does Sweden build? Aside from cheap furniture.

>I guess not. It's pretty worrisome overall, but i can't imagine them actually invading Russia. The problem is, i don't see why else they would drills with literally russian civilians. It's just too fucked up. Only two options come to mind - they want to put boots on the ground in Ukraine or ethnic cleansing of Baltic states.
My guess is the plan is to do something in regions near Russia that pose an extreme long term strategic threat to Russia to bait Russian forces into moving across into another country. Then they will say look Russian invasion of Europe, war now! They will let it spill over into a few eastern euro countries then try and get Russia bogged down in a long term conflict in hostile territory. In theory after enough time attrition would reduce the Russian military to almost nothing without using nukes.

By fighting near Russia it makes using nukes inconvenient for Russia. As long as NATO make sure to not outright defeat the Russian offensive they can maintain a long term stalemate. They would use eastern euro locals to absorb the majority of casualties. As long as the weapons flow, insurgents in Estonia, Ukraine, Lithuania and Belaraus would burn through Russian military equipment supplies. Eventually supplies of T-72s, T-80s and all the cold war era weapons would run out. While nuclear forces would likely decline as the conflict consumed resources needed to maintain them.

>What does Sweden build? Aside from cheap furniture.
wealth

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

that's a fucking good one

I'm sure you're the wealthiest guy and definitely do not live in a piss-stained cuckshed, with a couple hundred euro (if any) left over at the end of the month.

Damned NATO invaders forcing themselve onto Russian's neighbours.

youtube.com/watch?v=yU54x55AJUg

Stop talking, imbecile.

A "shooting war" with ANY of Russian neighbours, will always go in favour of Russia because their army is bigger and better than anything else in the area.

Nobody will get "bogged down" or stalemated, the local population is always 1.5 decades away from having their narrative switched, and the armed forces will either defect, or surrender.

A couple nigger MPs aren't gonna change any of that. NATO just loves having these types of "training" """worskhops""", so they could flush money down the drain, without actually having to do anything like use equipment because equipment needs maintenance.

you'd be very surprised
why are you shilling for russia there austria bro?

>do something in regions near Russia that pose an extreme long term strategic threat
Like what are they going to do and in which region? And this still doesn't explain civilians at all. The only thing that really fits is Ukraine.
>Then they will say look Russian invasion of Europe, war now!
They surely have enough false-flag videos to push that narrative if they want to, they don't even need to do anything in my opinion.
>By fighting near Russia it makes using nukes inconvenient for Russia.
Putin is somewhat cucked, but not that cucked.

I'd shill for Russia over NATOcucks, any day of the week.

When was the last time NATO actually helped white people?

You disgust me.

why are you furious austria bro? who hurt you?

You are too kind, it's a fucking paid Russian shill posting from Moscow.

Would you kindly fuck off this 18+ board, you underage, backpedaling, cucklord?

I don't even understand
where are you aiming your fury? at me? at nato? at grammar? at logic? what?

I can tell you one thing though. I think it's time someone had a nap

The best part is that you're most likely not even swedish. What we have here is an immigrant mongrel, debating about Sweden's role in NATO, like his opinion is worth shit. Now go on, and keep cuckpedaling out of this thread, since it looks like these unimaginative "umad"s is all you're gonna come up with, my turbovirgin friend.

>t. Serb diaspora

Russia is in a transitional period regarding their armour and weaponry, they're currently working on replacing their cold war arsenal with highly modern weapons and vehicles like their new armarta tanks and APCs, most of which aren't really battle tested yet, if NATO can draw Russia into a war with the Baltic states first, it not only provides a good pretense for war, but also gives NATO a chance to observe Russia's new arsenal in action without risking any of their own men or resources

HURDD DUHRRR
NATO IS EVIL CUZ NATIONS JOIN THEM ON THEY OWN FREE WILL AND ARE NOT FORCED INTO UNION LIKE IN SOVIET TIMES
HURRR DUHRRR IM RETARTED PUTIN TROLL

but you are mad. mad or a troll
point to something I've said and argue against it instead of just spouting insults

>if NATO can draw Russia into a war with the Baltic states first
And how are they going to do that exactly?

literally a thing

> russia is in a transitional period

Why do people who have almost no knowledge of the subject always talking the most shit?

What you mean by "transitional period" is normal Russian acquisition procedure. They've always procedurally replaced their gear and continue to do so today.

> most of their highly modern weapons aren't even tested

in Syria alone Russians have tested their:

> newest cruise missile (kalibr)
> newest SAM (S400)
> newest fighter-bomber (Su34) + its weaponry
> Kalibr/Bear-Blackjack refurb
> newest scout/attack helicopter (Ka52) + its weaponry
> newest transport helicopters (Ka-xx?)
> newest EW systems
> properly modernized T72/T90
> newest transport truck (typhoon k/m)

In Ukraine, Russians have tested:

> 15+ new different types of drones
> drone/artillery doctrine
> newest portable EW systems

And I'm just going off the top of my head here, not counting their war games (which are by far more impressive than NATO's, whilst being somehow cheaper) and in general probably forgetting about something.

So all in all, you have no fucking clue about what the Russians are either fielding or testing.

Thank God we avoided that mess. I was about to have a heart attack over it leading up to the election.

It was probably just a political move to distance the Trump administration from its alleged ties.