Friendly reminder that you racist, sexist homophobes are on the wrong side of history. Justice will prevail

Friendly reminder that you racist, sexist homophobes are on the wrong side of history. Justice will prevail.

I don't get it.
How can they possibly think they're being righteous/morally superior when they're giving the finger to a monument to dead people and what purpose did doing this serve?

These are the people who like communism right? The antifas wish we lived in a communist society?
So, since they're for communism they need to flip off the people who have died because of communism? So basically: "lol you died because of something we like, fuck you." Is that what they're trying to say?

I'm a very confused kangaroo and asking this for real, no memes.
What did they mean by this?

Jesus fucking christ.
The guy in the green-white jacket is the worst handlet I've ever seen.

>they're all women in OPs pic
Truly, I am shocked

I think the one on the right is a numale

your obnoxiousness demands you to use buzzwords like racist, sexist and homophobes to describe people to shut down any opposition. Islam actually has all three inside it, why not criticise it

>when they're giving the finger to a monument to dead people

because they have no sense of morality whatsoever.
they are degenerates. its not an insult or something, its their personality description.

Close enough

>Unironically showing a picture of people who endorse an ideology that is on the wrong side of history as it has been wholesale rejected by almost all nations who have lived under it.

Ironically being on the right or wrong side of history is a Marxist concept.

I'm really going to enjoy beating up Antifa when the time comes.

and now sage

Nah, normal people are waking up and getting pissed off with you already.

Your mouths only spew buzzwords, you parrot one another, and your talking '''points''' are white noise.

SJW's are fucking Boring.

>because they have no sense of morality whatsoever
I somewhat agree.
I think they mean well but they're too retarded to see what's actually best for anyone, even themselves.
They're like the bad guy who thinks they're the good guy. They seem to think they're the moral authority of the world with all these superior ideas and morals when in reality they're just so high on their own ass fumes that they don't see how much damage their movement is doing.

My question still stands though, does anyone know what they actually meant by this pic?
It's hurting my poor silly brain.

This is how commies think, I know from experience.
I was debating annadmitted communist on why communism is horrible, explained starvation, poverty and terror that every communist country falls into. At first he denied it, then made excuses in how its really capitalist lies and propaganda.
I cited him the holodomor. And katyn, and the Chinese cultural revolution and he said "yawn, what are trying to rewrite the black book of communism. It's been done before and I'm not interested"
When I told him my grandparents were called kulaks and sent to the gulag he responded with "yea well America had slavery"
When pressed in why people should care about slavery if he was admitting that he didn't care about genocide 50 years ago he said "you know I can't wait to put you and your family against the wall"
Communists only pretend to care to disarm you. They are like Muslims and will show their true feelings when pressed

Anyone who is capable of doing such acts clearly is an outsider who not has not just not lived in the system, but clearly does not understand what the meaning of such memorials is.

execute these traitor faggots

must be drumpf

>I think they mean well but they're too retarded to see what's actually best for anyone, even themselves.
>They're like the bad guy who thinks they're the good guy.

I'd agree that most communists are like that. Most of them will agree that stalinism was wrong and that mistakes were made (hell, even actual Soviet communists admitted that). These people in the picture? Not so much, they're the kind who'll claim that even the ethnic-based genocides were completely justified. They're irredeemably evil.

>How can they possibly think they're being righteous/morally superior
Commies have no sense of morality, they don't give a shit about other people, they want their "commie utopia", even if 5 billion people die its ok, and when their communist dream eventually fails like it always does, they just revert to "IT WASNT REAL COMMUNISM GUYSE! XD" instead pf learning from the experience and changing to another political system or trying to improve their flawed shitty system.

Commies are literal human cancer

I was told this by a libtard acquaintance of mine "How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?" when I confronted her about going to the pussy hat march. She repeated like a parrot that they were fighting for "muh equality" I told her to stop bitching. To be thankful to be a white woman in the usa. etc etc. For some reason that phrase really grinds my gears.

>Most of them will agree that stalinism was wrong
but only for the sake of the argument, they still think everything that happened was justified, though they wont tell you that.
I had my fair share of conversations with some people who called themselves communists, they talk differnt when their drunk desu.
>I think they mean well
No, they have just an intense hatred for whatever reason. They will tell themselves that its good what they believe in, though they cant explain why. highly irrational individuals.
> They seem to think they're the moral authority
yes, though the moral aspect is only something to gaslight people with.
>does anyone know what they actually meant by this pic?
they think that people who died because of communist revolutions, deserved it.

It would be hilarious to watch them live through some real communism. If only we could ship all of these faggots off to an island, resurrect Stalin with some weird frankenstein technology, appoint him as leader of the island, then set up a shit load of cameras and make a reality show of them coming face to face with the reality of their ideology.

>They're irredeemably evil
I think that's a bit extreme. I think they're just stupid kids who don't understand the gravity of what they're doing and how fucked it is.
It's one thing to joke about death, that's fine in my book, intentions are key, but when you're being serious about disrespecting innocent people who died that's just fucked. Especially when it seems like they're trying to promote? I guess you could say, the very ideology that killed them.
Which brings me back to my original question of what did they mean by this? Is this really just a statement of "lol fuckin idiots, they died under our version of utopia, they must have been dumb and not supported what we believe in properly lmao" or something? How can someone think this is good?
Getting into their frame of mind is hard.

Go back to /reddit/

>they think that people who died because of communist revolutions, deserved it.
Ahh, thank you. I fixated on the famine deaths and forgot to consider revolution deaths.
I kept trying to put myself in their shoes and rationalise giving the finger to people who starved to death.

>people who starved to death.
thats probably the smallest part of all.
most were shot.

>just stupid kids
Depends. The guy who votes for Bernie and wears a Che shirt? Probibly a dumb kid. The guy who thrills you that you haven't read enough Tito or Marcuse? That guy will happily liquidate your family when they don't surrender thier bread ration to the red guards

diaz is sephardic jewish surname.

>nice try Angel!