Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly...

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organized. The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope. And blacks are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow. Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn't niggers? So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you jigaboos a hypothesis. It's because feral behavior - innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children - conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiti
fredoneverything.net/Reparations.shtml
yalemedicine.yale.edu/autumn2002/news/findings/53806/
sciencealert.com/ancient-dna-reveals-how-europeans-developed-light-skin-and-lactose-tolerance
fredoneverything.org/social-justice-warriors-and-bubonic-plagueis-there-a-difference/
liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in the backward, Paleolithic milieu of Africa. But they don't help your kind in a civilized society. Unfortunately for the rest of us, the last few hundred years have not been long enough for these behaviors to have been domesticated out of you all. So you're all still at it. Let me illustrate this for you by analogy. Technically, an American pit bull terrier and an English golden retriever are exactly the same species. They can produce offspring, if crossbred. The former was bred to exhibit certain characteristics - wanton aggression, propensity to fight, physical strength, powerful bite, and so on. The latter was bred to retrieve birds shot and killed by its masters, and to do this, it has to have a docile, placid, non-aggressive nature; otherwise it would treat what it found as its own kill and refuse to hand it over. Now imagine that your small children, aged maybe two or three years old, are going to be locked in a room with five or six of those dogs, and the dogs haven't been fed for a week. Which breed would you rather lock in there with your children? Hungry pit bulls, or hungry golden retrievers? Or do you figure that, even though they look differently, they're all the same species really, so of course the pit bulls certainly won't act any differently? Exactly! All this PC crap we hear spouted in the media about how "there's no such thing as race" is just that - crap. A dog has four legs and a tail; a cat also has four legs and a tail, but that doesn't make it a dog. The superficial similarity between cats and dogs and between whites and blacks is just that - superficial. If there really were no genetic difference between niggers and humans, then presumably my white woman and I could very easily produce a black baby between us at any time, and any nigger and his ho a white one. But we know what we'd say to them if that ever happened, don't we? :-)

Whenever blacks achieve a certain critical mass numerically in a pre-existing non-black society, they start to exhibit their natural feral behavior and to turn their environment back into a recognizably African, essentially Stone Age one. Thus, Africa has the jungle; black enclaves have "da 'hood." Native Africans were small wandering herds of marginal animals, one famine away from extinction, and which therefore fought each other savagely for pieces of territory. Large groups of "African-Americans" at liberty in the west actually deliberately break themselves down into smaller, tribal hordes, because they feel uneasy in and unaccustomed to a larger society. Negro gangs of twenty to fifty individuals assert their rights to "tag" other people's property through gang violence, but fail to co-operate otherwise. For instance, a 15- or 20-strong horde of negroes was recently filmed by a security camera inside a London bank they were robbing. Once they had terrified the cashiers into handing over the money, they then fought each other for it, in the middle of the cashier's hall, like hyenas fighting over an antelope. Having stolen from the bank, they instantly started to steal from each other. The idea of escaping first, then sharing the swag, was just too complex for them to understand, never mind implement. And so it goes on. You cannot fuse blacks into existing large societies or standalone nations because they are just plain not adapted to it. I'm sorry for you niggers and for your savagery, and I'm sorry you were born a violent black aboriginal savage in a civilized society, but I'm more sorry for the white societies that are having to tolerate all your crime while we try to absorb you. This is why all black nations fail economically and sink into corruption, civil war, and permanent dependence on the white man's generosity. And presumably this is also why you pathetically allowed yourselves to be enslaved:

you're savage enough still to be angry about it long after it ended, but you were too backward to stop it at the time. No black Spartacus, is there, niggers? Why no slave uprisings among blacks? Slaves repeatedly rose against the Romans even they knew they'd be crucified for it, when captured. White slaves, that is. They cared enough about their stolen liberty that they were prepared to risk even that. So what's different about the negro? Why did you all sit there, enslaving each other even in America, and still enslaving each other even today in Africa, until a kindly but misguided white benefactor set you free? Is it because, as slaves, you were fed, watered, and housed, and that you as a race had no ambition beyond that if it entailed doing any work or taking any risks? What are you - lazy, cowardly, stupid, or all of the above? And you're still bleating about slavery now. If slavery is the root of all your problems, why did Australia prosper? England used Australia as a dumping ground when her prisons overflowed. Within a hundred years, a nation manufactured from convicts in irons had its own autonomous elected government, and barely a hundred years on from then, Australia is now a major economic power in the Pacific. And at no time have they niggerwhined for handouts from the mother country - in fact, if anything, it's mostly been the other way around. You know what? It's because Australia is white. Oh yes it is. Just imagine if there had been a Black Australia. Look how few aborigines were able to live in Australia's climate, and now look at how many whites can. If President Monroe had sent his niggers there, they'd be niggerwhining about how Bwana dumped de po' black folks on a desert island in the middle of nowhere, so they never had a chance. Every week there'd be news of a new famine or civil war in Australia. The Africoons would be slaughtering the Aborigines, or the other way around, or whatever.

The collecting tin would come out regularly, but the money would be stolen and spent on Kalashnikov s, and Black Australia would still owe Whitey billions which we'd be expected to just forget. If all those unfortunate convicts we sent out there had been black, Australia today would just be yet another Liberia - a crappy failed nation of murderous warring niggers, with one hand held permanently out for money in the general direction of Bwana. And you know it.
So quit whining and thank the white man you live in America, not in Africa.

Germananon, I like you

Have a bump

Its all true

Today OP was not a faggot.

Hell yeah dude

Why is it true? Why don't schools tell you this?

B-b-but muh dick tho.. check mate

>flag
are you aware of the BNP

Good blog.
Read it goim

tldr = niggers are niggers

>Why don't school tell you
Just get out, you don't belong here Paki

Too bad we're not Africans.

American - A native of America; originally applied to the aboriginals, or copper-colored races, found here by the Europeans; but now applied to the descendants of Europeans born in America.

Webster's Dictionary 1828.

You're gonna be a slave boy and we're going to wipe your bitch off the planet and damn into eternal condemnation.

Obadiah 1:15-16
The day of the LORD is near for all nations. As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return upon your own head. Just as you swallowed up my people on my holy mountain, so you and the surrounding nations will swallow the punishment I pour out on you. Yes, all you nations will drink and stagger and disappear from history.

YES ALL YOU NATIONS WILL DISAPPEAR FROM HISTORY.

Because you tried to wipe us out from history so it shall be done unto you but successfully TO ALL YOU NATIONS!

>Why no slave uprisings among blacks?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiti

Spilling some truth tea

Nice try dictionary jew
Again. You people don't belong here. Better go back to kikebook, they like children of degenerate traitirs

See, this is how I know Sup Forums isn't /his/. I doubt most on here know actual history and not memes or conspiracies.

>A German posted this
WTF is going on lads?

give us a TLDR, kraut

Cant you read more than two lines. Proofs the thesis formulated by germ bro

>he doesn't know

Go back if you like it so much

can someone please post the Jewish version of this gif?

so what would be the best way to genocide these niggers?

What's with that fucking cage floating in the air?

>implying that I have the time to read ramblings of an autistic turk

you stop caring at some point
idc about going to prison anymore
if i get sentenced for what i think its fine with me
Die Gedanken sind frei.

Seems like you had enough time to answer a rambling turk, two times. You are just lazy, like every Nigger READ IT!

Fixed

They're doing it for us

Was about to post this. Glorious

Ah yes Haiti a bustling Utopia that sets an example for the world...

So jews were the master race all along?

Wait, you can get arrested fir this here? Wtf

tl,dr Nigs gonna Nog

This site is anonymous, but if you post this blog on facebook, the least you will get is a court case and depending on your judge and german province you're in, you will have to pay a fine or in the worst case get locked up

Can this ever be disputed? I think it's fucking airtight. Nogs BTFO forever.

Here but you're in Austria? Lol panzy. Make us leave or shut the fuck up pussy. You can't even spell you dumbass cracka. Traitor*. Learn how to spell you simple minded pale skin black turd. FYI black = bleached you non colored non golden skinned cunt. Your skin doesn't glow or radiate and you're jealous shrimp dick pussy. Your women love how we glow and they love our curly hair. They love how we talk and walk. They love our style and it drives them wild. They love our flamboyance and masculinity. They love how just one of us makes all of you weak ass boys tremble and nervous. We strike fear in you people without even looking at your eyes.

No you want anymore. The german judical system is so cucked, they refused to go after Dip. Ing Dennis Hitler for stuff said, he would have been rot in jail not even three years ago. Face it german state institutions lost power, and niggers know it and have fun raping your girls and killing your mans.

Stop being cucks and use the moment to get rid of the Niggers, no one even has the time to prosecute you

Is this pasta? Die in a fire globalist (((civ nat))) sharia blue nigger jew

Rude

Bump

lmao didnt read. fuck off whitey, we was the ones who created civilizaiton and u white beasts took it over

the copy pastas are real

There's a difference between couldn't read and can't read, nigger

didn't read* I fucked it up

>WE WUZ KANGZ

who are you talking to?

there are no blacks here

Nignogs eternally BTFO
screencap that shit

Bump

screencap this and include me

need a screencap pls

How are you going to enslave or genocide whites? You've achieved nothing in the entirety of human history

its a pasta that was already capped nigger. its too fucking brutal

The greatest thing ever invented was the paragraph

literally kill yourself subhuman whitey, 90% of the shit you've 'accomplished' would have been impossible without slave labor

>So quit whining and thank the white man you live in America, not in Africa.

Niggers should thank us but they are the most ungrateful race in the world.

Guessing this is the tl;dr

>The greatest thing ever invented was the paragraph

Can we really wrap our minds around the fact that the sub-Saharan Africans never even invented the fucking WHEEL?

Report OP to the german police.

That isn't true, of course.

But even if it were true, that is like a modern white giving trillions of dollars to the descendants of plow mules.

>Except that plow mules didn't try to kill their masters.

Was slavery wrong? Yes. But it was stopped EIGHT (white) generations ago (13 black generations)..

What is the only race of people that CURRENTLY practices widespread slavery?

>Niggers

Daily reminder that africa in 1000 years will be exactly the same today if there's no intervention from the chinks and western civilization

B-bump

nice essay nigger, but you're preaching to the choir

>chinks and western civilization

I would venture to say that they would go backwards.

If whites and chinamen left Africa, then niggers would go back to their lazy pre-colonial ways.

The only thing that might save their race is the admixture of the occasional white semen into their gene pool over the past few centuries.

That might give them some an intelligence bump, over the millennia, given natural selection.

>You are just lazy, like every Nigger READ IT!

Unexpected laughter.

>slavery stopped 8 generations ago
>literally legal to go 'no fuck you nigger you don't get a job here' 60 years ago
>literally legal to go 'no nigger you don't get a house here' 50 years ago
>literally legal to go 'no nigger you don't get to go to school here' 60 years ago
>literally legal to go 'nigger we think you touched a white girl so we're gonna lynch ya' 60 years ago
>people who advocated to keep niggers out of white society 60 years ago and rioted for it are literally still alive and participating in the system today

but racism is over, yeah, totes. that's not even getting into how black owned land was stolen and repossessed post reconstruction in the south while white irishmen and other immigrants were getting free grants to farm land out west and other such things.

white america has never once not had a boot on the neck of the nigger. the only thing that's changed is how hard it's pressing down.

Hmm, makes sense.
Before decolonization, angola and Mozambique were actually decent. But then decided to chimp out.

>see luanda during colonial age

I'd like free money too.

>Tell you what. I believe in justice. I'll give you a million dollars for every slave I own, and another million for every year you were a slave. Fair enough? But tell me, how many slaves do you suppose I have? In round numbers, I mean. Say to the nearest dozen. And how long were you a slave?

>Oh.

>In other words, I owe you reparations for something that I didn't do and didn't happen to you.

>But if we're going to talk about reparations, that's a street that runs in two directions. You want money from me for what some other whites did to some other blacks in another century. How about you guys paying whites reparations for current expenses caused by blacks? Not long ago blacks burned down half of Los Angeles, a city in my country. Cities are expensive, Hank. Build one sometime and you'll see what I mean. Whites had to pay taxes to repair Los Angeles for you. You can send me a check.

>Now, yes, I know you burned LA because you didn't like the verdict in the trial of those police officers. Well, I didn't like the verdict in the Simpson trial. But I didn't burn my house and loot Korean grocers.

>Over the years blacks have burned a lot of American cities: Newark, Detroit, Watts, on and on. Now add in the fantastic cost over the years of welfare in all its forms, of large police forces and jails and security systems in department stores. I can't live in the capital city of my own country because of crime committed by blacks. Toss in the cultural cost of lowering standards in everything for the benefit of blacks.

fredoneverything.net/Reparations.shtml

>germany
>devastated twice in the last century
>managed to raise twice and be a world economical power
Niggers are just lazy

>Niggers are just lazy

And genetically stupid.

Everyone knows it. Nobody says it.

In this map you can see thousands of years of invasions. Islam is an Oriental culture. 20% of Caucasians and up to 90% of people of African and Asian descent are lactose intolerant.

We are the only Latin country in a sea of slavs. Our Carpathians were like the Swiss Alps, we retreated there and fought hard having the terrain advantage. That's why we managed to survive.

As a side note, LRP5 gene distribution is somehow the same. It is responsible with a protein that makes "unbreakable” bones, as surgeons say (because it tears apart surgical instruments more often). Another reason why for thousands of years the nomadic tribes did not have a chance against the western world, or even neanderthals (both mutations are associated with neanderthal areal, found only in Europe). This meant that individuals having these genes were better suited for harsh weather, had bigger brains, stronger bones, wider shoulders, a much bigger constitution. Having the genes to extract from the same glass of milk twice the nutrients and minerals, for generations on and on was a very big biological advantage - that's why one "westerner" could easily win against 5 or 6 "easterners". Because all the children in this part or the world grew taller, stronger etc (given the same amount of food or daily intake).

This also means the only way for the east to win is by numbers only. If you manage not to be impaled..

yalemedicine.yale.edu/autumn2002/news/findings/53806/

sciencealert.com/ancient-dna-reveals-how-europeans-developed-light-skin-and-lactose-tolerance

Rural whites rely on 50%+ of welfare in the states other than specific sections of section 8 housing grants, so the welfare myth is bullshit and always has been. And when the fuck did I mention reparations anyway, you dumbshit mouthbreather? Stop putting words in my mouth and try taking your own dick out of yours just because your skin's whiter than your jizz.

>given financial aid out the ass after WW2 to prevent such a thing from happening again
>forgiven for literally causing the two largest wars in human history
>but wait, niggers are subhuman for burning some CVS's after a trial basically goes 'yeah it's legal for the police system to kill you without repercussions

Milk and corruption.

Enjoy prison, faggot.

>be a nigger country with tons of oil and diamonds
>still a corrupted shithole

ITT: Triggered faggots who cant be bothered to google

Africa did have cities and civilizations that rivalled Europe at the peak of Greco-Roman civilizations.
Here's what Herodotus jad to say about Ethiopia:
"Where the south declines towards the setting sun lies the country called Aethiopia, the last inhabited land in that direction. There gold is obtained in great plenty, huge elephants abound, with wild trees of all sorts, and ebony; and the men are taller, handsomer, and longer lived than anywhere else."

This.

Whites and blacks best interact in society is if the whites control every aspect of the society's infrastructure: social hierarchy, music, education, basic services (including law enforcement), the arts, everything. Society only really works when whites are in charge of everything.

When blacks get control, the city / country DEVOLVES. Odd but true.

We even see that kind of devolution in the US, for cities like Detroit. Diversity is not strength. See below.

>This brings us to the curious notion that diversity is a strength, which it obviously is not. Diversity is in fact the cause of most of the world’s troubles. If you doubt that diversity is a great evil, consider relations between:

>Tamils and Sinhalese in Sri Lanka; Tutsis and Hutus in Burundi; Protestants and Catholics in Ireland; Israelis and Arabs in Palestine; blacks, whites, and browns in the United States; Anglophones and Francophones in Canada; Sunnis and Shias everywhere; Chinese and Indonesians in Indonesia; Chinese and Malays in Malaysia; Muslims and Hindus in India; blacks and whites in South Africa; Jews and everybody else everywhere; Spaniards and Basques in Spain; Spaniards and Catalans; Turks and Kurds; to name a few.

>Then consider the proportion of riots, crime, looting, arson, lynchings, racial attacks, complaints of discrimination, ill will, court cases, and legislation that would have been avoided in America over the years since 1600 had there been only one race in the country.

>Thus sensible social policy should always be to keep different groups apart.

fredoneverything.org/social-justice-warriors-and-bubonic-plagueis-there-a-difference/

This is the sort of long-form BTFO that justifies Germany's existence.

Oooooga booooga

It's beautiful!

>google.com
>WE WUZ KANGZ
>I'm feeling lucky

Sounds like you don't actually have the capacity to read

>given financial aid out the ass after WW2 to prevent such a thing from happening again

Imagine all of the gibs that whites have bestowed on blacks in America alone.

TRILLIONS of gib dollars wasted on the Black "Community".

Lots of free college and lots of affirmative action.

And how do Blacks repay whites?

Resentment.

Resentment and worse, even. See below.

Shouldn't blacks of good will apologize to the White community? Daily?

Jawan and Dante enter a South Carolina waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown.

Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats.

Family upset at the white man who was forced to take action against the robbers, who happened to be black.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

>KANGZ

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I

>believing the father of lies

t. Tyronigel

C R E A M E D
B L E A C H E D
C O L O N I Z E D
E N S L A V E D

wew is it repost day? because ive seen 10 or so different old threads, from months ago, reposted word for word like this one, all in a single day.

but you're not wrong so cheers. still love insightful posts like this even though you are essentially preaching to a quoir.

>your race are
>are
Is*

>can we really wrap our minds around the fact that the sub-Saharan Africans never even invented the fucking WHEEL?
fuck i completely forgot about that. i just assumed that because they made peanut butter and grass huts that they must have a wheel somewhere.

WE

This is a great pasta and all but the fact that there are plenty of blacks who do fine in civilized society mean most of it is worthless.

>"yeah things are really fucked up, and you're still going to be poor and living in shitty, hostile, segregated areas for the most part, but hey, chin-up, you've got benefits! so when you DO fuck up, which you inevitably will, it won't be as bad."

>But look at all these other blacks not killing each other!

>le not all x
Ever stop and think to wonder why? Or did the 'good ones' just luck out in the gene pool?