Based chinks

remind me why pol hates china again

They're not Japanese or Korean

I would fuck each and every one of their boi pussies.

why are reverse traps so fucking amazing Sup Forums?

It's interesting. After Japan stopped being the manufacturing powerbase it became the dominant culture of Asia from 1980-2016. Korea has made some gains in the recent years and dominates drama series and music.

Now it seems like it's Chinas turn and it will be interesting to see what they come up with. I hope it's more than a girl/boy band.

The writer forgot to add the "and it's wonderful/beautiful" part of all standard clickbait articles.

This.

Why do all them look like they took a heavy blow to head recently?

They don't even look enough manly. Fuck this shit, i mean, i've seen some attractive girls or "girls" in such bands, bust these ones are definitely shit tier. I mean, just look at these fucking eyes.

They're chinese

So if I ship them is that yaoi or yuri?

Why hasn't the communist party purged them yet? Did the chicoms finally give in to western degeneracy ?

No matter what it is, It'll be kurwy

It brings profit, and a lot of it. Actually, i pity these chink girls sacrificed in such a retarded way.

What's their name?

т. Пyccий Paйoт

Nah, these were retarded attentionwhoring feminists. I'd put them do death if i could, but that thing in OP-pic isn't anywhere close to them.

>5 Amber Liu clones

Wat? Isn't one enough?

Only the right's passable as a man.

Second last one to the right I would bang.

>women pretending to be feminine men and confusing the young generation
>not deserving the death squad

т. Либepacт

who?

>implying they did it not just for cash
Its the employer who is to be shot, not the employees.

frick

Twink boys(female) are very successful here
Post more

kek

still posting the Ashley meme.

I see the pain in your eyes
I feel it too

reverse trap /u/ is p.hot I won't lie.

>tfw I unironically would not sex them
I thought I loved tomboys. I love girls with short hair. I love traps but girls dressing up as boys is not turning me on. I think I messed up somewhere as a person.

Well then if it's full of girls, then it's not a BOYband, retards.

so its a girlband?

Call me when boys form a girl band.
reverse traps are so boring, if i wanted pussy i would fuck a girl , males are disgusting.

No 7 and the sides of rice.

well chink is the biggest market for traps, I say they have top tier traps, even better than the Jap

As a connoisseur of Jap reverse traps I can confirm this.

>korea
japan > taiwan > hong kong > singapore > china > korea