Why do you hate Jews so much?

I honestly can't believe I used to listen to you neckbeards and autists about the Jews. You say that all Jews are greedy and want to destroy western civilization when that simply isn't true. Most Jews are ordinary people that care about getting buy and enjoying life. Meanwhile you weirdos sit on this board all day and shit post. I'm glad that I've changed my ways, I feel so much happier now that I have. I'm looking to date a nice girl from a Jewish family (Just asked her out and she saI'd yes), I'm getting a job in a few weeks, I have a gym membership, and I atend church every Sunday and help out my church and community. I've become a MAN Sup Forums and I suggest you do the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHkJO5V58
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/04/01/chicago-police-charge-14-year-old-boy-facebook-live-gang-rape/99927046/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZA-JCLYeDro&t=135s&ab_channel=BrotherNathanael
youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4&ab_channel=BrotherNathanael
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>MAN

More like a cuck, in my humble opinion.

the go to sleep slide gets more yous now
not this shit

Reply again or SAGE

We don't hate all jews. Israelis are nationalist and based. It's the globalist joo you need to worry about.

Gr8 b8 m8, 8/8.

It's all part of the natural cycle of life. Either you cuck people or you get cuck'd.

Tell me, of all your jew friends what would happen if the Israeli secret service goes to them and convinces them Israeli security depends on them betraying their company / neighbour / country? Where would their loyalties be?

We all know the answer, jews don't belong in any white nation.

t. Jewish shill

>ordinary people that care about getting buy
>care about getting buy
>getting buy

Do you honestly think that just because someone is Jewish that they'd give their undying loyalty to Israel? That's simply absurd. And Jewish people can be of any ethnicity, most of mine tend to be white.

So my point is just in the fucking water just because my phone autocorrects? Jesus Christ you guys are pathetic

I have never met a jew in my life. I admire them in general for having a large amount of very relevant individuals despite being an extremely tiny minority. I also admire that they were so focused in creating a country that they succeeded and turned it from a 0 world country to a 1st world country.

My only gripes with them is Israel and that it should stop treating the Palestenians like shit and give them a country. A majority of the animosity towards them would disappear. The Arab league has went from "We do not acknowledge Israel" to "Come on guys you win, we will pay you for a Palestenian state and then we will be all cool."

Literally every Jew I have ever met has attempted to at the minimum ruin my day, and at the most my life. I haven't seen a single positive thing from them.

> I'm glad that I changed my ways
> grew a vagina

do yourself a a favor and NEVER bend your religious knee to anyone who doesn't share your faith.

Your belief in Jesus, while pagan to me, is sacred. Don't fall for the literal vaginal Jew.

>to a jew, palestinians aren't people.
would you allow an anthill its place in your garden?

She isn't Jewish herself, she's Atheist. But I hope I can maybe convert her to Christianity

Real Jews are 100% redpilled on feminism.

youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHkJO5V58

I don't care about this thread, but this is just triggering. In the religious sense, yes. But there are defined jewish ethnic divisions.

Never post anything that ignorant ever again.

I don't hate Jews, and the holocaust was indescribable, but there's something about hearing a Zionist talk (over reasonable options for peace) that rubs my foreskin the wrong way.

I don't think it's necessarily that we hate all Jews, because of course not all Jews are evil. But, an overwhelming amount of the people most hell bent on the destruction of western civilization are Jewish, far beyond their natural occurrence in their host population, and so it is statistically significant. As such, we hate Jews. But like a random Jew on the street I'm not gonna call a kike and oven dodger

Anyone who is circumcised has a valid reason to hate Jews

Nice copy pasta

BECAUSE OF DIANNE KIKESTEIN, MICHAEL JEWBERG, CHUCK JEWMER AND MANY MORE.

FUCK YOU OP, LEAVE MY FUCKING FIREARM FREEDOM ALONE YOU KIKES

Disgusting fucking Jews.

>Be a White girl
>Get raped by Black gang
>and Jews livestream it for profit

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/04/01/chicago-police-charge-14-year-old-boy-facebook-live-gang-rape/99927046/

jews are bad prove me wrong

There's a reason for that you fucking cuck.

The Jews in the American government certainly are.

Most of the Jews in the media/hollywood/banking too...

Yep, Jews really are evil. Now you see why it is so important that white countries everywhere be accepting of groups of foreigners that are pissing them off.

They sense their end is near, they're going to get kicked out if they keep this shit up.

They probably don't even believe it could happen in America either--that's the beauty of it.

>phoneposting
Literally the ultimate cancer of this entire site

though banking does seem to calm the Jewish bloodlust quite a bit.

Must be all the shekels.

SAGE

>Jews
>White
Nice try shlomo

Kikes are behind White Genocide and so must be killed to the very last. There is nothing more to be said on the subject.

>never met a jew, even personally
wow, let me tell you from personal experience that (((they))) are the most psychotic degenerates you will ever meet

Sage thread

Why what are you talking about go-er, guy, didn't you receive your 3rd worlder family in your home this month?

Can we just agree to stop replying to these threads Sup Forums?

Lets at least force people to come up with new bait. It's just pathetic that you guys feel the need to reply to this. It's not OP that causes these threads to exist, it's you guys that have been so brainwashed by Sup Forums you will automatically reply to the same bait in completely predictable ways.

/mlp/ doesn't get baited by these posts, so /mlp/ doesn't have to deal with these threads. You guys practically want to get baited.

>shill asking for redpilling on jews
Youre fucked now
youtube.com/watch?v=ZA-JCLYeDro&t=135s&ab_channel=BrotherNathanael
youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4&ab_channel=BrotherNathanael

Don't have too much hope. Atheists convert to religion much more rarely than religious people drop their faith. If anything, you should be worried about her converting you.

You sound like a fucking faggot nigger. fuck all jews, Hitler is a hero