What's your excuse for still using jewbook?

What's your excuse for still using jewbook?

pamelageller.com/2016/03/pamela-geller-death-threats.html/

I deleted Facebook 5 years ago because I only had 12/13 friends who accepted my request, and when I messaged them or posted on their wall they ignored me or made a low-effort reply.

I had more "friends" on facebook but my real "friends" are only like 2 and i couldn't make myself interested in their bs so i deleted it.

people on facebook don't care about you if they don't feel like it will make them look good.

fuck them

I am in a private group for my powerlifting club. It's all I really use it for. Every now and then I see some stupid liberal bullshit but I've hidden enough of it that a lot doesn't get through.

lol

kinda the same, but no one really uses it anymore past a certain age, they're just on it to feel normal

i have friends

I don't think a lot of anons, on this board, use FB
FP doesn't seem to be different from Sup Forums

with 250 people that i know only like 10 are friends. I hardly ever use it but post an occasional normies pic

>got no friends on fb
>fuck fb

I called someone a fag for saying uk did a mistake by leaving eu, literally got zucced for 30 days because i called someone a fucking fag.

Fuck jewbook. After that, i refuse and stopped using it

>What's your excuse for still using jewbook?

I really enjoy shitposting about politics every time someone makes an uninformed lefty post.

chat shit, get bang. It's a law of nature Jose.

Same

What's your excuse for reading Geller?

IIRC, there was this guy that did an experiment on Twitter and Facebook. He would write racist posts, one aimed at whites and one at blacks (exact same wording, except for white and black), then use other accounts to report it. The racists posts against blacks got him a ban and warnings, the one against whites were ignored.
Result: social media doesn't like whites.

KEK

Autismo maximus

I only use Goybook when I'm out of credit and I wanna contact my m8s, or some sluts to fuck.

I'll get fired if I delete Facebook. The company I work for requires its employees to have a social media presence.

Did you 'deactivate' your account?
I doubt it.

Bumble forces me to have one

Kek

Bit harsh m8

>out of credit
Oh you live in a video game?

>saying uk did a mistake by leaving eu
You deserved it, globalist shill.

trump still uses twitter. you have to be where the enemy is at if you want to convert and win.

That is scary af

I deleted my facebook almost a year ago. I just have a secret account I use only to stalk my 1itis whom I still love for some reason.

He deserves it for butchering the English language also.

>He doesn't want to rape Pam

I would be your friend.

don't you "need" a FB account for Tinder?

Deleted my real account 8 years ago and have a couple of fake ones that I send friend requests from.

Dont worry user, all the people i know who doesn't use kikebook are quality people.

Ya which is why u should only bang hookers let's all look at our areas backpage and find a morning queen

user Facebook NORMIES will be the first on the day of the rope.

Be my steam friend :)

Don't browse it anymore.
Go on the odd time to laugh at all the left wing retards with their virtual signalling. Use messenger to organise Hearts of Iron games but that's it really.

Fuck, that's beautiful. Where is that exactly?

i had a wet dream yesterday about Benjamin netinyahu fucking me in the ass while screaming gay potatoes

i molested my baby cousin she was changing her clothes in the room and humming a sweet song it went a little something like this "dun dun dun dun dun boom boom " im pretty sure i have heard it before any way do you recognize the beat ?

I'll be your friend m8

I deleted facebook in like 2011 because I have no friends and still don't

Deactivated my faceberg a long time ago.