HEY WESTERNERS

Armenian were chimping out we simply genocided them, i don't deny it, WE did it and i am proud of my ancestors. armenians were rebelling and didn't pay their jizya taxes and they got pwned. Take notes euroshits, You will share same fate with armenians if you don't obey us muslims, simple as that.

Other urls found in this thread:

kurdistan24.net/en/news/8c60f8cf-02e5-4037-8e6a-dd9dd4970941/PKK-claims-killing-7-000-Turkish-soldiers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come here. Try it.
Your prophet is weak and is getting raped by worms.
You are inferior, ugly and stupid.
You will rot. You have no future.
Inferior being born from a faggot god.

Türkler ne göt yaktı be :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Elhamdülillah :DDDDDD

>thinking you know shit about genocide and warfare
You are next roaches,we did it one time,we can do it again

"Muslims will rule"
cant even fucking handle some kurds in the east
kurdistan24.net/en/news/8c60f8cf-02e5-4037-8e6a-dd9dd4970941/PKK-claims-killing-7-000-Turkish-soldiers
Turks are this fucking beta, they had a working Secular Country, now they fuck it up with this Meme called Islam which fucked up every Country it ever was implemented in
Id laugh about These beta Turks, but one of my former GF was Turkish and her Family was really nice

You fucking peice of shit. When you start something you're supposed to finish it. If you wiped out all the Armenians there would have been no Kardashians!!

>turkroach

turks are the most disgusting people on the planet

they are more revolting than jews or any other people

Fucking Degenerate.

you are like little baby

Secular Girl, father was an academic who fled Turkey in the 80s. They were whiter than most People in Berlin are today
so i dont really care

you should keep that tone down, we've got weapons of mass extermination

My friend who is Armenian has always said "Mark my words, Turkey has what's coming to them. Maybe not tomorrow, but they will pay". I honestly believe him. Your blind arrogance will lead to your downfall, and it will be hilarious.

Լամօ
>ուտիճը իսկականից հավանումեն որ Եվրոպան մուսուլման կդառցնեն
Թօփ Քեք

Just because you're in NATO it doesn't mean France and England won't nuke you.

So you're telling me they weren't Muslim? I don't care how white you are, if you're Muslim, your the equivalence of a girl who fucked a nigger. Absolut Scheiße

Isn't it a prisonable offense to not deny the Armenian Genocide in Turkey?
Hope you have a good VPN

armenians should have fucking organized better and packed heat.

not the first cunts to get rekt nor the last ones.

please kill yuropoors next almighty turkey

these faggots have no guns and are simply armenians 2.0

>tfw only country in history to slap another country with it's nuclear cock
feels good man, japs even like us now.

>yfw the kardashians nuke turkey with ass bombs for their war crimes

This is an obvious shill thread but I will give you attention anyways

Turkroaches are done,fuck your god,fuck muhammad,fuck ataturk,the marble empire is coming

Ever heard of a Kemalist you mongoloid ?

Fuck off you slavic inbred,you will be the first to go

:O

What future is there in a Muslim world?

Let me answer that for you, sub-human: there isnt one.
Your culture, is a dead-end. Your renaissance came, and was crushed under cold fear of a world where the prophet was not the answer.
Your people will never again know the thrill of advancement, or the guiding light of inspiration. Your future ends where it began: buried in the sands.
The giant stirs, mongrel.

>mfw somebody from Greece talks about other people's race

I love italy man

Calm down, little sandnigger.

Reminder that when shit goes down that Muslims will be the first to experience this firsthand.

Your Armenian AND Pontian Greek genocide will never be forgotten,you will pay for your sins,your false prophet/goatfucker is rotting in hell and Islam will be persecuted out of the west and left to die alone in the sand nigger desserts

Gerçerken bok kokusunu fark ettim ve öylesine girdim tirada ve fark ettim ki toruyu hiç özememişim. Kapananı kaç gün oldu? O zamandan beridir girdiğim türkçe bir yer yok. Herkes trchande mi?

every time a kurd shoots down a turkroach with a german G36 I think to myself
> -1

Soon

GLORIOUS KURDISTAN WILL BE ESTABLISHED IN A BIT

Also you need to give the syrians some more land donnchu think Turkroaches?

How about we retake the good parts of turkey while we are at it

Looking forward to crunching your mudslime bones as I march with my Crusader brethren to the Hagia Sophia. We're going to retake it in the 11th Crusade.

Then we'll take Mecca and nuke the entire city. No more Mecca, no more Islam.

You think ISIS is scary? Just wait and see what Christians will do when we are awakened. You mudslime scum prey on weak women and children but we will battle your men and crush them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

let the sand people have their religion, their culture, and their desert. we need to wall them out of civilized society and let them progress and sort themselves out internally, not create more chaos in their homelands.

"We act tough online but in reality our inferior IQ means we have to rely on having 100 kids per family in order to win any battle. Even when we outnumber the Christians 3-1 we still often lose. Truly our race and religion only survives to this day because we spent our time fucking instead of learning. I guess that is why our faggot god Allah promises we can fuck in heaven too, since fucking is all we know and the highest virtue in our disgusting hedonist culture.

Are you threatening me?! I am the great Goatholio! You will bring me TP with Erdogan's face on it!

It always makes me smile when I see Greeks, Italians, and other irrelevant countries in Europe talk shit about the Turks and claim they are done for. The reality is the Turks are advancing there society and building new bridges, tunnels and other infrastructure. Where as Europe is decaying due to Zionist infiltration.

I just hope that Erdogan doesn't get cocky with us and seeks the U.S as an ally in that region. Together along with Israel we will rule the world.

FYI Allah really is Satan. Just so you know.

>Together along with Israel we will rule the world.
(((((((You)))))))

Nice bait, Sherko. You deserve one baclava!

>Together along with Israel we will rule the world.

>Implying there are any good parts of turkey
>mudshit Kurds Taking power and not getting necked and hung along with the turkroachss

*ugh

Roach.Turkey is a third world country,the only places you can go to that shithole and not be violently assaulted are Constantinople and some states near the see.People are uneducated and barbaric.The fact that you have your military bases on their doesn't make their shitty race and their shitty culture any less shitty.Erdogan is a jihadi traitor,Turkey is now an irellevant country,so irrelevant in fact we could win a war with them right now

CONSTANTINOPLE

And what will you do once you retake all the good land in Turkey? You lazy fucks are a shell of what your people used to be. You rely on German money and are incompetent shitkins. I have more respect for Turks because atleast they build shit and try to advance there society.

SOON

If you truly believe that you could win a war with Turkey 1 on 1 tha you are more disconnected and delusional than I thought. Seek help my dude.

This

The only reason Turkey is not a complete jihadi shithole like iraq is because they took from our culture when we were enslaved,for god's sakes,advanced society,even Egypt is more advanced you fucking psycho

Spotted the fucking subhuman.
I would kill you and let the turkroach live if I had to choose.

> k*rdistan will be established

we should forcefully displace you to fucking deserts to get scorched by the sun, instead of chilling mountains we sent arm*nians to!

for a change!

Right now the Turkish military is in shit shape,they are still picking themselves up from the coup,there is inter country warfare and they are fighting in the syrian border.Turkey is now a very very weak country and daddy Putin just allowes them to exist

>pro Turkey/muslim
>pro Israel/Jew

the fuck is wrong with you

Lol fuck off roach

Last time I checked you got forcefully displaced out of your own empire by a bunch of poor guys wearing skirts,fuck off

Turked heavily for hundreds of years. Would require a complete genocide (im down) and knocking down half the city and rebuilding. Too bad (((((((((west))))))) is pro turkey thanks to our Israeli ally's geostrategic grand chessboard

You are ignorant. I was stationed in Turkey for 6 months. They have infrastructure similar to the U.S and a booming economy. Not to mention the Turks are some of the most nationalistic people I've ever met in my life. I wish we Americans could Be as loud and proud as the Turks.

>Roaches destroyed with titanic BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPs

>that pic

LMFAO

Anything to kill the Church of Jesus Christ. Jews hate Jesus more than anything else, even Hitler.

Nationalistic,lol
Erdogan literally shitted on Ataturk on live television and they still support him,fuck off roach

>muslims will rule

everywhere muslims are, there is barbarism, war and extreme poverty

>he doesn't understand geopolitics
Turkey is located between Europe and the Middle East. For Israel to displace all those Muslims around them and send them to Europe, they work with the Turks. Not to mention turkey has a 80 million roach population, average age 30, so they are greatest ally to the United States up there with Israel

Brutal

Even if that were true Greeks just don't have that fighting spirit in them to defeat a so called battered Turkey.

Honestly Greek bro I feel bad for you. Those glory years are long gone. Thanks for the democracy and all but you are irrelevant now, go sit by the beach and jerk off Malaka and let the big boys talk real business.

Fun fact: The vacuum created in the center of nuclear detonation causes that cloud to get even hotter as it sucks in air and rises.

I know you're turkroach disporia, that average IQ of 80 is showing, but I also know you will deny it. Either this or you're a kike. Literally no point discussing things with you, this is the last (you) I give you. Neck yourself

Ataturk? See here's the thing I don't think turks linger on past achievements or leaders they look ahead and move on. This is the biggest different between Turks and Greeks in my opinion. You Greeks got complacent and lazy and look what happened, you got btfo by the Turks. This is a reality don't fucking cry about it.

I win

seems logical, but what makes me think is, why would the Jews send all those roaches to fuck with the very markets and countries they control?
what's the endgame, cheap labor?

turkstink

christian sand niggers are still sand niggers so i dont care

If it had not been for France during the late medieval ages, you would not be here today.

Had it not been for France and England during the early modern ages you would not be here today.

Soon France, and England will be gone, and once so, we shall rid the world of the roach once and for all.

>mfw this post isn't even worth wasting any energy on replies
>yet I still feel obligated to call you a faggot

The time will come when Christianity will rise again and annihilate you permanently
you sun stained, fake god worshiping faggot.

Christian girls are too busy sucking black and brown cock.

Your women have abandoned you, how does this make you feel?

Have you ever been to Turkey ?
Do you know why the Dudes in North Africa are so fucking fanatic ?
It is because their Muslim Women get together with Sub Saharan Blacks all the time
Im no one to defend western women
but those Muslim Women are far more degenerate than you can imagine
Or do you really believe pulling a burka over them is enough to block their Hormones ?