CALIFORNIA Sup Forums GENERAL: MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT FOR ONCE EDITION

California - Sup Forumsack thread!

>Antifa getting their ass kicked by Trump supporters: youtu.be/2gQWm28zaVU

>Latino Trump supporters slam city council: youtu.be/6uN4u9d6LIM

>Trump supporters singing "God bless the USA!":youtu.be/ZP0MhnERxvU

>Black Trump supporters out on Hollywood Blvd:youtu.be/pQq2vJh4Xms

>MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT FOR ONCE!

Dont worry, brother. One day you shall be free. Or California will secede, and you'll move to a better state.

What do you guys think about cuck brown's new gas tax increase?

Stop moving to WA and OR you fucking faggots

>''''''''''''latino''''''''''''

To hell with California.

California aka gay mexico

You wish you were a chicano like me and my based family

California is the new Fukushima

I'm almost 70% white bitch

Fuck this gay state and fuck this gay site

Help me.

T. San Francisco resident

Why is venom in front of the hollywood sign?

If you can't find a way out of San Fag, you might as well go out with a bang.

>tfw not born in the right timeline where California is a booming white nationalist right wing society with 120% of the population being pure aryans (with californians living overseas or colonizing shitskin territory being included).

i'm near you and deal with the cancer every day. we are not alone.

Unless you work in Silicon Valley, why the hell would you live anywhere near that hellhole?

Literally when do people plan Trump supporter meet-ups.
>t. Anaheim
Somehow didn't see jack shit about the Huntington Beach thing until based elbow man beat up the scrawny commie.

I hope you're not in Oakland. The level of virtue signaling from those people pushes me to the edge.

I'm in the medical field. There was a career opportunity I couldn't say no to
I like not driving and being drunk on the weekdays
It's nice to walk around
Poor people can't afford to live here
I think our biggest problem is that we don't have any so we need to align ourselves with the "oppressed" because it's couture.

>tfw your mom grew up in Hawthorne when it was all whites with a handful of Japanese people, and not 1/3 nig 2/3 spic
>tfw you see pics of her and her friends at Redondo Beach and everyone in sight is white, thin, beautiful
>tfw cannot even imagine that reality
>tfw mom is still megaliberal despite the entire county and arguably state being hell now

worse. berkeley. moved out here because the university was well known and i wanted to go there. even got to take some classes there in high school because i did well on my tests. after all the recent bullshit there, i've changed my mind and want to study elsewhere. fuck this place.

I want to believe that the rest of the entire country will begin to redpill itself first and have the white population recover to around 85-90 percent of the country and then "bleach" california white again.

>we don't have any poor people
>homeless everywhere
Fair points though, good luck if you decide to raise kids there

I want to believe, too, user, but I simply cannot fathom the hispanic proportion of the population decreasing in CA or especially here in LA county, ever...
If we magically stopped immigration and welfare incentivizing popping out daddyless niggerbabies, black population growth might stop being higher than white, but the spics are eternal

Fuck California,
Let the faggots fall.

California's fine fuck off Ivan