I really like little white girls Sup Forums, what should i do about it?

i really like little white girls Sup Forums, what should i do about it?

Kys and reincarnate as one

you should kill yourself

cut off your dick

Kill yourself, roach

try germany

Do what your ancestors did

stay away roach, they are too much for such a simple minded breed

Daily reminder that Turks are white and based.

Look at them on the internet if you want to.

Or you could try some shit and ruin your life and accelerate the inevitable paneuropean fascist revolution

Or you could quit being obsessed with kids and live a normal life and find a wife kids and self actualization through your family.

jihad,suicide and get 72 /thread saged

stay in your shithole country, maybe rape anzujaamu

>Sup Forums makes a bunch of threads repeating the same stale memes and talking about how pedophiles are bad.

Fuck you guys replying to this thread

You are all cancer

Just fucking die. Stop replying to threads with turkposting memes. Stop making comments about how pedos should die. Your posts are actually so bad you make Sup Forums worse just by being here. You just copy others, and say the most obvious shit, and think people want to read what you have to say.

Fuck off, and discuss politics.

OP and shitposting trolls are cool with me. Shitposting is how we get Sup Forums to stop being stale, it's just, the process breaks down when newfags repeat the same fucking memes and same low effort obvious replies over and over to obvious bait threads.

Ah my sinful pedophile,
Are you a gettochild?
Find a better blue passion,
Before you come to
manhattan fashion

We have a cure for that. Fast, effective, and best of all.......PERMANENT!

pedophile executions are political, leaf

She's so cute. Would kiss, but only kiss.

IF YOU FUCKING TOUCH ANZU I WILL BURN YOUR CITY TO THE GROUND

sage

*pol makes a bunch of posts

Seriously, you think people want to read your posts about how pedophiles suck? Nobody cares.

All of you need to hang yourself. Talk about redpilled literature, talk about world politics, do anything but respond to low effort bait with obvious points and obvious memes.

We have a chance to really change Sup Forums culture now after april fools, and I'm autistic enough to go into every one of these threads and tell the people replying they should just fucking kill themselves and nobody cares what they have to say.

You guys just repeat the same memes and points over and over and think people think you're funny and interesting. Just fucking kill yourselves.

Go to Germany brah I just got back from there

It's truly open house right now

Make sure more exist

kill yourself and if kek wills it you will be reincarnated white

A

FUCKING

LEAF