Take down america

Lets spread communism
reddit.com/r/place
440, 468

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/62yido/top_kek_commie_bastards_are_infiltrating_a_soviet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm in

don't do this, latvia. i thought we had something.

back in the summer of 72' i learned communists make excellent compost.

I was driving home after a long day at the office and at a busy intersection, a bunch of coons, chinks and pasty fat kids were blocking the road with communist propaganda signs and an arm-link fence. this was the 4th time in 3 months. it was time to do something about it.

I got out, walked to the back of my car, and tore my license plate straight off. I then got back in, put on my driving shades, and hit the gas. the shrieks of terror and the thumping of their now-dead bodies colliding with my vehicle were the stuff of nightmares. apparently the sight of so many of their members being killed in the line of duty scared off the rest of those filthy stalinists, because before i knew it, anyone whose head was not splattered against the bumper of my car was now running for the hills, screaming all the way.

I had no idea if anyone had called the police in the ensuing panic yet, so i rightfully decided to book it. as i was running to the back of my car to try and reaffix the license plate in case any potential cops on the way home took notice, i thought to myself, "i can't walk away from something this big without some kind of souvenir." At first i thought id take one of their signs, but that would be too big to hide. Then i saw it: a severed hand, torn straight from the arm of some red cunt. At this point, i decided i'd do something interesting with it. You see, i had a small chili plant i kept on my windowsill that i felt hadn't received any type of nutrition for a long time, and seeing how worthless communists inherently are, i decided it was time that one of them was given a purpose in life. I wrapped the hand in some tissues, and when i got home, i lifted the pepper with all the dirt out of the pot and placed the hand at the bottom. to this day, those are the damn best tasting peppers ive ever had.

The regime will succeed

I can't wait until all you queers are loaded into helicopters and disposed of properly.

Atleast we fit in a helicopter

>bragging about bread lines and starving populations.

Seriously, you're all going to die. Keep pushing it.

Nice same fagging.

Take down the commie symbol. Thats what Anticom general is doing

supreme kek

Russia will destroy you all

Communism is a Jewish ideology for the goyim and used to install themselves as parasite rulers. They promise paradise but in reality communism is a way for Jews to have their "2800 slaves"

You came to the wrong neighborhood, white guard.

>Tfw Denmark got cucked by Sweden

I don't see it desu

Gas yourself, commie scum.

Join the revolution!

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/62yido/top_kek_commie_bastards_are_infiltrating_a_soviet/

>latvia
>lel
literally who?

fUNNY how mods delete the anti Commie threads but leave the pro commie threads up.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

fuck off commies

HOW ARE THERE EU FLAGS ON THAT REEEEEEEEEEE

Stalin did nothing wrong

Take that, stormnigger

It's almost like Reddit leans left

PREVENT THE REBUILDING OF THE TRANNY LINE AT THE VOID

RECONSTRUCTION OF THE TRANNY LINE IS ALMOST COMPLETE, END IT.

On it.