This is right now a top headline in one of Germanys top newspapers

This is right now a top headline in one of Germanys top newspapers.
Translation "how to get out of the monogamy prison" and it's written by a white German woman of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me and my gf have an open relationship and its pretty great. Don't judge...

Kek confirms

This is why I don't care about white women getting raped.

I feel bad when white men are attacked but I don't extend the same sympathies for women. White women are cunts who ask for these kinds of things then attack white men when their shitskin pets misbehave.

Fuck you I'll do as I please

He confirms that you're a cuckold

Whatever it takes to demoralize and rip the EU apart faster is fine by me.

Lol there are even other articles like that.

Lmao

Germany = cuck Land

Open your horizons

I get puss puss all the time.

Can we please start bombing Germany again?

germans are cucks no news there

What the fuck is wrong with Germans?
Look at this shit
"the usual refugee shit"
"care worker lets old German woman die"

>Why monogamy remains a mystery
Am I translating this right?

(((We))) (((are))) (((fine)))
(((DONT))) (((WORRY)))

Yes perfect.

not bad

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if german girls gobbled that shit up
They're the absolute worst women in Europe, wouldn't touch one with a ten foot pole

Thanks...

SO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH GERMANS?

These kinds of images are always so hellish. I like sex as much as the next guy, but how can you look at a thing like that and not be disturbed? It really is disgusting. And now it's on the front page of a newspaper as a good thing. God help us. Maybe he has abandoned us? Kek? Kek help us? New migrant-linked super AIDS in Germany when?

>White women are cunts who ask for these kinds of things then attack white men when their shitskin pets misbehave.

hahaha, fucking this. It's like when that German girl got killed by a refugee, when she was part of the refugee welcome group or whatever.

I don't have much sympathy left, i suffer from nigger fatigue, so i can't waste it on trash that invite trash into my country so they can feel good about themselves.

They're like Australian men, in that they think everyone is extremely interested in them because of where they are from.

>New migrant-linked super AIDS in Germany when?
Top kek

go eat ya fucking scones and tea you ugly cunt before i thing ya

>They're like Australian men, in that they think everyone is extremely interested in them because of where they are from.
s-stop

>pay walled article

I'm sure there isn't one mention of the many STDs you can contract.

There are also like 20 comments on that article but they're also behind the pay wall.
Would be interested to know what the comments are saying.

white or (((white)))?

STDs are a social construct you bigot.

Who gives a fuck

Let them spout their drivel while you make money to gtfo

"Die Welt" was always left/liberal leaning. I expected nothing less from these sick fuckers
Also
>paywall
Fucking kek now they even want you to pay money so you can read more of their brainwashing shit

Because having nice things is bad. Your bedroom in your 2 story house is your jail cell, your husband the jailor. And you with your throat cut dead in a ditch is a 5 star hotel.

If i wanted an open relationship i would just become single.
What is the point of living with a woman if the relationship is casual? They are can be a lot of work to live with.
The point of marriage is legal certainty and a commitment to share money and resources.
Both me and my GF are getting hundreds of thousands of euros from our parents. Without that money I see no reason to formalize the relationship.

Degenerate cuckold

>top headline
>only readable with pay account

Sure toothpaste

>dude, like, whatever, dude, like, don't you want more pussy bro ? like, dude don't judge people bro..

We all know where this leads, where it lead them before....

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

One bomb less for Japan and one more for berlin would have done the trick, Yankee

i sure do wonder what the type of people that would pay a shithole organization that employs a piece of trash such as the whore that wrote that article would say... really makes me think

Look at the date.

we need a purge

Welt is a trans-antlantic news outlet, obviously you cannot take them seriously and many reader knows this, check out the comments

Of course. Men build, women tear down. We destroy the left or the left will destroy the west.
You know that that woman has used up her last egg and sits alone on a friday night with a bottle of gin and a cat that hates her. The only pleasure this joyless cunt has is to lure younger, prettier women into the same hell that she lives in.

Women have always been weak.

They need men to keep them under their thumbs and to show them the way.

When western men become basement autists, numales and nigger-loving faggots, what do you expect?

I hear guys complaining about there being "no traditional women," but the number of real men is equally scant.

Watching your loving wife get spitroasted by two muscular virile black men endowed with big superior thug dominant black cocks is the highest of pleasures.

My ex tried getting me to the idea of a "poly" relationship because she's bi and wanted to add another girl. To get that meant only SHE could sleep with other girls and I could only be with her. While I was talking and planning to meet am these girls she "changed her mind" because she decided she "only wanted me". I could tell she was obviously super jealous that I had other girls attention and I was more excited to meet them, meanwhile she was so picky/shy finding a girl she had no luck.

Just goes to show that women only want an open relationship for selfish reasons and you should break up with her immediately if she suggests such a thing.

german (((newspapers)))

>just

Even when the article isn't about race, they make it about race?

What is the point of illustrating this with a black and white mix of people?

>jean-claude calling others degenerate
Wer im Glashaus sitzt..

(((no one knows)))