Is it still possible for women to be faithful and loyal? Is there such thing as a lifelong happy marriage?

Is it still possible for women to be faithful and loyal? Is there such thing as a lifelong happy marriage?

It's very very rare. Possible, but very very rare.

No. When the courts are guaranteed to side with them regardless of the circumstances there is no insentive for faithfulness. Once that ring is on their finger they have already won.

Most women don't want someone to be with and love for the rest of their life. You'd be very lucky to find one.

They get the ring and know they get half of everything. Always prenup.

Yes. Yes.

prenups are worthless

all she has to do is say you 'abused her' or your children, and it is voided

has it ever been possible? maybe only out of necessity, because they were isolated in fucking frontiers with their husband and no other men for hundreds of miles. these days, with all the fucking apps and degeneracy normalized on media and programming via movies, books, pop culture, and celebrities...no. not possible. maybe EXTREMELY RARE circumstances if you find the rarest of redpilled women, but you are looking at like a needle in a haystack

this.
Marriage is sacred. If you both treat the decision as sacred then you are set to grow old together.

Yes, but few women know that.
Mostly because the court system and society itself have been warped into something where the winner is always a woman no matter what she does.

Doesn't help that so many of the whores and adultresses are not Christian.

stop replying to slide threads u r9k fuckwits

Yeah but my point is that I don't think there are any women like that

Prenups are good only when dealing with large sums of money.

Millionaires get prenups, knowing that they will keep 99% of their wealth, while some additional assets valued at around 10k will be allocated to the wife. That is very minuscule amount for a millionaire, however.

Yes, of course it's possible. People here act like women are all traitorous predators, but that's simply not true. There are quite a lot of good girls out there, it's just that it's easier to notice the bad ones.
That said always be careful when choosing a partner

Can you have shared custody included in the prenup or is that pointless bc wife can just argue you're a shitty father in court?

yes
still not politics

is that a real photo or a 3d render? It's really fucking hard to tell...

In my experience even the "good ones" will turn on you in time. Maybe I'm wrong but have you ever seen a happy good marriage? Cause I haven't

Marriage is pretty important to politics

it's becoming increasingly unlikely.

>Is it still possible for women to be faithful and loyal? Is there such thing as a lifelong happy marriage?

I come from a religious fundamentalist background where everyone waited until marriage to lose their virginity. Those who didn't (essentially no one) were stigmatized and thrown out of the church sphere.

In fact, my family could be considered religious refugees. They are all immigrants from Eastern Europe.

My mom had 7 kids, and she has been married to my dad for over 25 years. Both have been faithful. My grandma had 12 children. Her children also had many children, so I have a very large extended family.

If you want a faithful wife, you need to join a religious community. I'm not talking about this born-again evangelical Christian rubbish. Those people are simply ex crack-whores.

Mormonism, depending on the faction, may be a good fit. The more conservative, the better your chances of finding a good wife.

No, out of their evolutionary need for more love if they are shown any sign that their mates don't love them they detach from them emotionally. This is called philiamaluability and it is present in most to all women (less so in the butch dykes)

mormonism is freemasonry mixed with "you will be as gods" serpent religion luciferianism

how can you even recommend such a thing having a self-proclaimed religious background

are you fucking nuts??

Yes, I've seen lots of them. Especially among the older folk.
Maybe I'm lucky idk

>This is your brain on anime
It's real man

No, prenups are for money-pertinent issues only. Kids don't fall under prenups.

I'm not saying you have to believe in that shit. I'm an agnostic now (I keep my beliefs private), but if you want a good wife, she needs to be very religious.

>philiamaluability

Did you just make that up or is that a real thing? a google search has absolutely nothing related to that

orthodox Jewish women or greek catholics are your best bet user

holy shit. i thought it was bad here. what the fuck is going on in the rest of the west?

just as much as it's possible for men to be faithful and loyal.

if you expect your mythical relationship (being honest here about your chances) to be some 1950's esque bullshit, you're probably never going to marry. if you're not unattractive, not a loser, and not boring, and you're able to find someone who you can get along with, and approach the relationship in an egalitarian manner, you might be able to have a "faithful" marriage. most of that isn't mandatory but it certainly helps.

if you're approaching it with a chauvinist attitude, have unrealistic standards, or are just generally a piece of shit you'll probably die alone.

I thought ortho Jews only date other jews

No, they have no reason to with our current divorce laws.
And since women are instinctively pushed to constantly look for a better male they will continue to flirt and disrespect your marriage since they lose nothing even in a divorce.
Hell they don't even get the social stigma, just make up a bullshit story about abuse and you're suddenly the tragic heroine who won against the bad wolf.

Freedoms.

If she went to university she is most definitely a ho.

Just be an all-around valuable male with an addictive and lovable personality.

Men are more likely to cheat than women. Albeit, women's actions are more likelu to be inconsistent with their stated sexual viewpoints.

I at least, intend to find a life partner, and am still a virgin, despite being decent looking. I'd do anything for the father of my (hopefully many) children.

>still a virgin

every time :^)

Well, it's the truth, I go to church every day, and believe firmly in God, and do what He commands.

>Men are more likely to cheat than women
That's what the statistics say, but there are studies that show men are more likely to tell the truth about their sexual past or even exaggerate how many girls they've been with, while women downplay the number of sexual partners they've had. We can't ultimately be sure.

Well, women are more easily deceived, and more likely to deceive than men, it is in our nature.

A quick reading of the Genesis will tell you all you need to know on that front.

As a kid I used to lie a lot, it took a lot of conscious effort to get myself to a level that is probably only average for men.

good on you, the christ control center is the only place left on earth where you might be able to find a woman with the same level of naïvete.

Hopefully we can return to a world where most are virgins until their wedding night.

As long as divorce is allowed for shit like "irreconcilable differences" and women are favored in court the vast majority of the times, they will never be loyal.

You okay with being a widower?

Belgium is a shitshow litterly everyone has divorced parents

My brother is planning to marry someone from america to be able to live in america legally, how fucked will he be? He's there on a student visa now

When they say that flemish are born with a brick in their stomach, they actually mean that they want an idealized man and go through to motions

>date
>marry
>buy/build house
>kid

And if there's no connection that marriage fails and if they want to keep it going, they might think another kid will do the trick and have that but end up divorcing anyway

You could argue that, that applies to the majority of people

Of course. But all that which is traditional is endangered today. And it's not actually women who are at fault for this. It's men. Women just follow what's popular, and what men want is what is popular. If men desire/approve of degeneracy like (((one night stands))) and similar shit, women are going to do it. We bitch about women constantly, but we're the ones who need to change first. If we appreciate virginity, then we must work to keep it, not just take it away at the first chance. Those who want their wife to be a virgin shouldn't go around and fuck other women before marriage.

Not unless ww3 happens.
Vagina is a ressource, if there is more men than women vagina is in such high demand that even ugly and medicore women are constantly surrounded by beta worshippers orbitting them and showering them with gifts and attention, causing them to never have to settle until they turn into cat ladies.
For high value males that also means a never ending stream of free pussy.

Wow, it's way too fucking high in my country for a start but then, look at Hungary... Jesus.

Batina je iz raja izašla

Što jest, jest.

Well when I was a virgin I believed in it too. After dating women I now doubt that they can stay with one person

They have to be religious, and not just in name only.

>Japan that high

Yikes

>is it still possible for women to be faithful and loyal?
Yes

>is there such thing as a lifelong happy marriage?
No, but you make the best of it. Beats catching herpes or hep c.

How can someone divorce a jap or gook qt?

Heard they were mean as fuck. Especially the more westernized ones.