Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cont/index-eng.htm
fbi.gov/contact-us.
youtube.com/watch?v=t7gUnn5Of94
youtube.com/watch?v=iRYZjOuUnlU
youtube.com/watch?v=VWgmOBtmg4M
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-09/paris-to-build-barrier-around-eiffel-tower-to-counter-terrorism
youtube.com/watch?v=CYqq9Ovz_9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is the Black Egypt shit actually received in Egypt itself? From your own personal experience.

WE

as a non-thought

Bump

Curious to hear response to first post. How does it make you feel that the american groid thinks it's one of you?

If I see another thread filled with unfunny faggots repeating "WE WUZ" posts I'm going to backtrace all your IP addresses and kill you all.

Stop repeating unfunny memes. Start discussing politics. Nobody likes you guys. You aren't funny. You aren't interesting.

Baitposters are not even the problem, it's the people feeding them. People will always feed the trolls, but we can contain the problem by fucking telling these unfunny faggots how nobody likes them and they don't have a creative bone in their body.

This

If they were ancient Egyptens, why are they so
resentful towards slavery?
Africa had it fair share of actual kingdoms, why pick the one you weren't a part of?

Because it was successful

How do people in Egypt view this kind of shit?

BE WE WUZ KANGZ

>I'm going to backtrace all your IP addresses and kill you all.
Enjoy your visit form the RCMP.

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cont/index-eng.htm

Also, report him to the FBI and include instructions to contact their Canadian counterparts

fbi.gov/contact-us.

WE WUZ KANGZ

But if they're kings can't they just order the police to stop?

They literally don't and are quite the racist bunch.

don't argue with Arabs

I hope this is descriptive enough.

not well

>youtube.com/watch?v=t7gUnn5Of94

why would you say that?

we can argue all night long baby all night long

How about Mail and Kongo?
Why aren't they comparing themselves to Shaka Zulu?
Even if they were from ancient Eygpt, don't they know that there can only be one ruler?

I didn't know kings go around selling crack and robbing convenience stores

that is not what they are saying AT ALL

>white washing a black cop in Africa.

the original pic would like a word with this blatant fucking propaganda.

WE WUZ CRIMINALS

youtube.com/watch?v=iRYZjOuUnlU

99% of the problems in the middle east are caused by Arab men not being capable of saying that they are wrong.

>Congo
Colonized and genocided by a fucking meme country

>"""VOX"""
Try again, Abdullah

all those kingdoms were shit

shaka zulu was a meme "empire"

youtube.com/watch?v=VWgmOBtmg4M

my dad does beat me with his dick every night

How do you jews feel about those "WE WUZ JEWS" niggers?

WE WUZ BLACK KANGZ PRTECTURS!

We don't have these kinds of black people here
We have Ethiopians, they are proud of their own Ethiopian heritage and are actually nice people
The "kill whitey" crowd are from Yemen, Morocco and all those wonderful places

you are the physical embodiment of an idiot so you think its because the root of all problems in the middle east is because the men dont say that they are wrong ? really? flawless logic buddy its not the inbreeding or the 1400 ancient archaic religion or the culture that literally devotes the women to two things cooking and mating

I'm suprised you guys let more muzzies in your country since they are a direct threat to your safety with us its more or a latent threat but still.

I never thought I would see it but an Arab with some common sense horrey shit..

Don't tell me you are some American GI they forgot to pull back and is now sitting on a rooftop in baghdad somewhere

for real tho whats wrong with vox i know they lack a bit of objectivity but they were right on the money on that video

Whoa.....

My GF is a Koptic refugee from Egypt and from what i can tell everyone laighs it off because upper Egypt never achieved much anyway.
Also Arabs hate niggers much more than we do.
Their word for nigger means SLAVE.

WE WUZ

Come kill me if you can

first off love the t shirt secondly thanks buddy we should hangout sometimes and have a waffle or two

>jews want to kill other jews for looking different

kek

Jan is not wrong you know.

he should you fucking rapist

Two leafs are present here
One is a newfag without self awareness
Sup Forums guess who is who?

I have a lot of love for Egyptian people. Very nice. I'd obviously never trust a Muslim but then again Muslims don't come to where I am in Las Vegas.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-09/paris-to-build-barrier-around-eiffel-tower-to-counter-terrorism

what Im saying is that you should admit your religion is wrong and you are wrong to follow it, but you wont

proving my point

They misspelled kangs, point disproven.

>My GF is a Koptic refugee from Egypt
Enjoy trashing your genepool forever mate.

If you are ever in Belgium for whatever reason I would be gladly to do so just post on this board I'm here most of the time

>muslims vs jews

Oh man, I can see my overlords fighting each other. Which one should I root for?

Most Muslims who live here don't hate Israel because Israel is the only source of income for them
So whenever BDS closes down a factory "to stop Israeli oppression", a lot of Muslims lose their jobs
They can't earn a living in Gaza because it's contorlled by Hamas who take all the humanitarian supplies from them

And when they do start shit here, we actually react to it, instead of just having a candle light vigil
Even funnier, they hate Muslims with a burning passion
They are the same fucking thing, come from the same countries and cultures
Vox are a better spoken Buzzfeed

The post you're responding to is saying that the religion is the source of the problem.

Paris truly is a shame of a city.

i aint egyptian tho i think you got the wrong guy

/mlpol/ reminded me what an absolute shithole Sup Forums has become

he's an exception, an apostate and soon headless

t. was in egypt recently

first off i am an apatheist so in other words i could give less of a fuck about a sky daddy and i have admitted my religion is wrong in my previous reply you are not very bright are you?

What about the PA are they really as corrupt as they whisper?

>for whatever reason
hahahahaha why did i find that funny?

Abeed is the word youre looking for, just type in "abeed" in google images and you'll see

the jew

I got baited on the Egypt thing by OP, but I've been to enough Islamic countries to know the society.

Gde je nadje Ante??

A fellow apatheist?! And here I thought me and Jim were the only ones.
Nice!

vox is not buzzfeed come on man despite how bad vox is you cant compare it to buzzfeed at least vox is constant in their bullshit and buzzfeed well its fucking buzzfeed

Example

nah man dont feel bad what i was just showing you the results of bringing shitskins to your country

With so many MENA's here

What is the sentiment in your countries regarding

Jews
Niggers
Whites

so you attribute your idiocy to visiting arab countries ? your stupidity is marvelous

>Why aren't they comparing themselves to Shaka Zulu?

Because his empire consisted of mud huts and desert.

Nice loaded question you sand nigger.

>you: "Islam is stupid and people who follow it are stupid"
>me: "Islam is stupid and the men who follow it are stupid and cant admit they are wrong"

>you:"LOLOLOLOLOL YOU KNOW NOTHING"

Should cum in your sister's ass or mouth?

youtube.com/watch?v=CYqq9Ovz_9c

wow just wow first off you didnt say that at first you said that they are not capable of saying that they are wrong and anyone with half a brain would have deduce my resentment for islam by my reply to you and i didnt say that you know nothing i merely asked a question that you clearly not able to answer and what does this have to do with my sister?

Ik ben nie van hier jonge, Vlaams Brabant!

fucking subhuman piece of shit

I don't even understand why you'd take pride in it. I mean, wouldn't coming from humble origins and being domineered under the adversity of MUH WHITE PRIVILEGE WORLD be a lot more sympathetic and understandable than WE WUZ KANGZ and then Yakub's white people toppled our empire!

Seriously, what the fuck. What does it matter even if you were kings? That'd be WORSE. There's no intrinsic value to being a king, its only value lies in status, in showing that you claimed power over others. If you are defeated and your empire crumples, what good does being the king of a ruined land give you? If anything, that'd be more shameful.

If I got beat up by fucking Shaq, most people would probably go "Yeah, makes sense." and "Dude, why the fuck would you mess with Shaq? He's like twice your size!". If I got beat up by some second grader though, I'd be the laughing stock of everyone in my social circle, there'd be no end to the taunting and humiliation. Even if niggers were kings, what good does shaming and belittling your so-called oppressors do? We still won bitch, the weaker you make us out to be and the greater you make yourselves to be, the more shameful your loss. Am I crazy or am I correct in this thinking?

> We Wuz Dick Washaz

Godverdomme ik ook van leuven alle van overijse

well thats nice you wouldnt mind substantiating those claims would you? why is he subhuman ?

Meer brabantse kempen tegen de antwerpse grens, halfuurke van leuven. Een dorp dat gekend is voor zen abdij en ijskarrekes.

First off, put some punctuation in your damned reply habibi, it's impossible to read. I understand you are angry your being colonized right now, but don't start shit.

Second, learn what a loaded question is and why makes people angry.

I'm done.

>obvious bait by "I will track your IP addresses and kill you all"
>I'm not the problem guys!
>the problem is whoever responds to me!
2/10, made me reply and nearly covered your bait with the pro-Sup Forums and anti-trolls/baiters

Tof man zit ge er voor werk of gewoon wat conge genomen? Is het de moeite om eens te bezoeken?

wat doet een fiere zoon van brabant in koeweit? poen scheppen?

>you are the physical embodiment of an idiot
you are an idiot

was that so hard to say?

this one was tricky. do tell.

You're completely correct. Well said.

>im done
you never made one solid argument so the question is have you ever started "habibi"

Jah werken, Koeweit is heel klein nie echt veel te zien, als ge een midden oosters land wilt zien dat de moeite is kwa natuur en waar de bevolking vrij chill is dan raad ik Oman aan.

You're giving this more thought than it's really worth. KANGZ are a fringe within the African American community, and are worthy of the same kind of criticism you'd give to the Ancient Aliens guys. I don't know why Sup Forums gives these people as much attention as they get.

وش تكول انته ؟اي لغة هادي ؟

>koeweit
>koe wei - t
>vlaanderen
>t + vlaanderen
>tour vlaanderen

Boonen gaat winnen!

Come and kill me, nigger dogfucker
WE WUZ DOFUKKAZ
Consequences will never be the same

alles ok?

Sagan of van Avermaet

comfy ronde van vlaanderen

Yeah, you're right, it's loony bullshit, it's not representative of their whole community. Even then though, the idea that there are people out there that genuinely take pride in living vicariously through some fantasy KANGZ scenario boggles my mind. I guess you could say the same of a lot of races though, but I'd be lying if I said that the KANGZ issue wasn't a topic I found humor in just due to the sheer absurdity.

Mooi ik hoop dat je het er een beetje naar je zin hebt en een Arabische schoonheid carbonades kunt leren koken.