The absolute state of Sup Forums

i very much feel that Sup Forums right now is divided between redditfugees from r_thedonald who dominate /ptg/ and actual polacks who want all the redditors gone.

I feel like talking about Sup Forums like its a physical place and not a fucking website is cringeworthy as fuck

I feel the same way, fellow paid poster. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to make yet another thread about the situation of the board since we don't have enough fucking threads on this instead of threads on actual politics or news.

Reddit is fucking annoying, but they've been coming here for five years at least and singling out the donald fucks is probably some liberal divide tactic. I'm far more concerned with SJW faggot mods who can't handle people defeating their opinions in arguments. They gotta stop banning pedo posters who've been here forever, the mods themselves are newfags who moot turned into a faggot and hired SJWs.

>and singling out the donald fucks is probably some liberal divide tactic
totally.
upvoted.

So you're just a newfag fuck who pretends normal Sup Forums positions are reddit to get your way, right?

Your taking the time to argue with some faggot who's only going to call you a shill or redditor and sperg out, so what does that make you?

A bored person?

>normal Sup Forums positions
apparently accepting redditfugees is now a normal Sup Forums position.
fuck off kike.

that checks out, carry on then.

Back to the drawing boards after this astroturfing attempt, faggot. Nice try, surely if you keep it up something will finally catch.

Op you are forgetting the natural progression that leads people here. Generally speaking, people don't just start out as an end stage, nihilistic Sup Forumstard sperglords. There is a continuum that starts with basic normie shit and eventually leads you here and beyond, as you discover the eternal merchant, the futility of life, and so on.

There will always be people from reddit and other cringefactories here. Just as there will always be people from here on sites that deal with the next stage, loopchan, gore sites, and finally suicide instructional sites.

Such is life. I will always be that way, until (((they))) finally figure out a way to shut it all down for good.

What I learned is canadians are ruining the whole site

Maybe JIDF is still here? Trying to divide us and all.

I second this

People have been taking this board way too seriously over the last two years

This isn't a movement or sekrit 4chanazi clubhouse, it's a fucking Russian backgammon strategy enthusiasts pictogram board

That merger really shone a light on the people who don't know what website they're on, they don't know what makes this place what it is

Fucking immigrants, worse than Muslims desu senpai

You are a moron... where did you think r the Donald came from? That's right you newfag. My subreddit

asian moot needs to range ban Australian and Canadians, they are the problem.

pshht

hey kids, want a reddit-free experience?

As someone who has never visited reddit.

Whats the easiest way to tell someone is from there originally?
Save the shitty quality of the post.

Stay vigilant friend, it'll all work out maybe.

They worry too much about what they are posting, ptsd from downvotes.

if your looking specifically out for r_thedonald fags then just watch out for anyone rabidly defending trump.
especially watch out in threads with genuine criticism of trump and not just "blumpf BTFO"

No the problem is the normies, this happens every single fucking time anything gains enough popularity, normies do the same thing Muslims do; they try to change the culture to suit them, they don't assimilate or integrate, they fuck everything up and the cycle begins again somewhere else

I'm surprised pol has lasted as long as it has, the Trump obsession was the beginning of the end and it's been a slow downward spiral since, sure it's great so many are being "redpilled" but I've been noticing that there is a ton of larping as redpilled by idiots who don't actually understand the concepts behind the truths and general misinterpretations or jumping ten steps ahead as if it's as simple as heating food in a microwave instead of an oven

I unironically wish every normie here would die, the moment I saw people taking pol irl I prayed for their deaths

And the shills.

why are there 4 meta threads about that general?

I hate reddit so much.

There's just something about them that's different that makes them incompatible with chan culture. No amount of lurking will fix it. They're just not one of us.

>2017
>reddit
back to

They don't produce any oc and parrot the same shit over and over to 'fit in'

If you read a post that looks like it's what a 'pol post' should look like, it's probly one of them

And yes, there are that many of them here now

I think it's the upvote system. You only say things which will get you karma because of the consequence of losing karma. This leads to just agreeing with whatever rhetoric a thread has, which is always the same: weak, snivelling, "where is your heart", lefty cancer.

they don't understand the art of trolling

they haven't lived the hiki life

they are extroverts

Yes fellow paid poster, it's so normal for there to be 20 threads at the same time that are all trying to associate Trump with reddit so we wont like him
>sage

Go to voat
Here is screenshot of the frontpage

If they stay here longer they will eventually get the redpill. And once that happens, they will learn there's no way out.
There has never been.

Sup Forums has become so overrun with them now that it's not really possible to do on this board. When they post on other boards though, they stick out like a sore thumb. They've completely ruined this board to the point where horsefuckers were an actual improvement over them. They use old memes and make forced memes blow up. They're just fucking horrible, and I don't think they understand the consequences of what they're doing. They are going to cause this board to become legitimately anti Trump just because people want them gone so badly.
The problem is that there's too many of them to redpill. Their cucked ideas are starting to spread instead of Sup Forums ideas. In the Trump general threads, saying something negative about Israel gets you called a shill.

Listen no one gives a fuck about r donald reddit posters, not sure if this is a meme that is being forced by some butthurt Hillshill, but i dont give a flying fuck

I hate Sup Forums not because of how it acts, but because how it's summoned more redditors to Sup Forums than gamergate ever did.

>Whats the easiest way to tell someone is from there originally?
post pony pussy

Best normie filter since gore and cp

It doesn't really matter, happy he won. Wikileaks, damn imagine if Hillary won. And they were definitely raiding us then.

Your fucking newfag posting is showing with how you space your sentences.

Nah we Sup Forums doesn't care if Hillary would have won and let all the immigrants stay.

>butthurt hillshill
>flying fuck

Back to is plebbit faggot.

I want the horse fuckers back desuu

sure is reddit ITT

Sup Forums is 50% shills, 30% shitposters, 19% reddit and 1% normal users. Not including bots right now.

Sup Forums is dead, miss him, miss him, miss him.

this so much. Posters like you keep me coming back to this sub.

Wanna know how I know you don't belong here?