Is the solution to Africa to pull all support

We surely cant have them on life support forever

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/interdasting-monkeys-mourn-death-of-robot-monkey/
youtube.com/watch?v=_b6hYxJhBFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

But you also need to keep them from leaving there.

wow so ur just saying let them suffer? let them go to USA

That's what I said when I was talking to my dad about it, he answered with the typical "inhumane" noise but I think that would be the right thing to do.

Lots will die and there will be a lot of suffering, but from the ashes only the best will be left over, who will then be able to start a competent civilization.

Just send them all your women. It's not like you're going to make use of them with all the faggotry and NEETness.

just nuke it all. poor zebras though.

Solution is to glass half of Africa and repopulate it with a working population. War should last for atleast 80 years.

its not enough to pull our support we should actively conquer and kill them

Us feeding them creates the problem because it undercuts farms and breeds a lack of motivation. It's similar to how we treat long term unemployed people in the west

You have the brain of a nigger.

Why would you do that?
They do a good enough job already.
If you actively want to kill humans, even subhumans, you are at the mental level of a nigger.

Eternal saffer here: you need to stop everything all at once, no phasing out. That way the lazy and retarded and the baby pushers will die before they can make it to Europe.

Countries with less people capable of feeding themselves will declare war on those more capable, villages that relied on gibs will attack villages that could actually feed themselves. There will be absolute chaos for a couple of months, the population will be culled, and only the strongest or smartest will survive to rebuild Africa. Plus, lots of lebensraum for whitey.

europeans have been conquering subhumans for thousands of years why should we stop now? africa has a lot of resources that the china is going to get if we dont take it

the solution is to simply go in and reap the natural resources and completely ignore the inhabitants.

>go to us
>get shot by local dindu
It would be best to quarantine anything south and east of egypt

fuck off we're full

Yes. Developed countries have need sending aid to Africa for generations. It hasn't solved poverty or reduced the number of starving children - it's at best just prolonged Africa's problems and at worst exacerbated them.

>Is the solution to Africa to pull all support
Yes, and it will happen with the collapse of the West.

>people seriously believe africa will be 1 billion in 2050
They'll be 100 millions top after the biblical famine resulting of the end of humanitary aid.

And Europeans still helped them, showed compassion for all animals.

All I'm saying is to pull the support that isn't helping anyone in the long run, and not interfere with what happens next, like the people who film animals in the wild.

Which then begs the question: How do we stop people from giving support to Africa? There are too many guild-ridden cucks that want to help niggers.

Funnily enough the chinese have already done that so the west wont get anything more than fuel for "liberals" to complain

Africa is hardly on life support. Most of the locals kick on like they always have. Whatever food aid you see often gets snatched up by army or militias for their own use. Aid organizations are mostly a slush fund. Money goes to local hard men and national dictators.

If you pulled all aid tomorrow, I doubt you'd see mass starvation occur as a result, but you'd definitely see power struggles and displacement when the money goes (a lot of bribery I reckon is just to maintain the status quo and keep restless groups fat and happy).

The money is going to go soon anyhow with the Chinese pulling soft power in the region. The aid is a carrot to make people more amenable to western intervention and mining in the regions and the Chinese are pushing behind the scenes for countries to reject africom.

awooooooooo~

You can't. (((They))) have been orchestrating Aid for Africa for decades. The globalist want a giant population boom in order to destabilize white countries.

we didn't show much compassion for the indians and they are the only ones who arent causing us many problems now. because there arent that many of them left

Stop government spending tax dollars taken from citizens on people who arent going to help them and spend it on infrastructure and no tax benefits in charity so then its only funded by those who understand that charity is a service to them aswell as the bums who get those handouts

das raycis

Bump

Let the free market do its work.

White man's burden.
We can't go around cutting down all the locals anymore, the first time we did that was mainly because of disease, not really intentional.

We took over the poos, then left them (mostly) to their own devices, and now despite their horrendous over population (and shitting streets), they are a pretty powerful country that is of some worth. I say we don't interfere, and see what happens.

It's the right thing to do.

The alternative solution is to have the Chinese colonize Africa and enforce population control throughout the continent. Africa has farmland that can be used to feed the Chinese instead of Africans, and instability could threaten Chinese business interests. Thus, the Chinese would probably have a strong incentive to try to reduce the growth of the African population.

>supporting chinese slave labor

The unironic answer to the Africa Question:

dailystormer.com/interdasting-monkeys-mourn-death-of-robot-monkey/

I want to penis cat

Let the Chinese have a go at it. Let it be their problem for a while.

that's a wolf you silly

Sounds good. lets outsource the nigger problem

>live in a culture run by feminists and islamists
>want to rebel
>find a niche political forum and "rebel" by arguing in favour of everything you were taught in school and spoonfed by government-run media

you're a waste. you're a pawn. you're less than worthless.

Who is this
Semen demon?
Mattress actress?
Cum bum?
Boner condoner?
Cock dock?

Yes leave them alone, and just ignore their existence for 300 years so the niggers go back to the stone age.

Yes. Sending constant "food aid" to Africa is misguided. It's like an old lady leaving cat food in an alley every day--- she thinks she's being "compassionate", but in reality she's turning a small population into a large one, while it's still 100% dependent upon her """charity""" and cannot take care of itself.

It's irresponsible and unsustainable.

China is currently stripping Africa bare. Look into "Sino-African Cooperation" and you'll see how they're basically plundering the continent.

yes

>actress

>Take Africa money
>Give to poor balkan countries
Why not

Sauce on WolfGirl?

youtube.com/watch?v=_b6hYxJhBFs

condoms

wont work
just stop sending aid

Obviously. Right now what we do is subsidizing slave workers for the chinks.

Fuck this shit, cut all aid

>is the only solution burning africans?
se it seems....so it seems

Great.
How do we stop the (((globalists))) who run our Government from funding the UN, their refugee programs and from giving trillion's in aid for Africans and shit.
You got any ideas?
I'd also like to lower immigration quotas to 100k maximum per year and 90% of it has to be European.
Can you get that enforced also?
Oh... you can't.
Then why are we talking about this shit?

The gibmedats that niggers and spics vote for are for themselves, not African niggers. It's guilty white cucks that are blowing money on Africans.

>It's guilty white cucks that are blowing money on Africans.
No its not.
Its the Government.
You think half of this foreign aid would be given if they required democratic referendums to pass?
I mean... I doubt many Hispanics would go for it.
Some Blacks might because muh homeland but not sure how many since its foreign niggers and not for themselves.
Lots of cucked Whites would also but I am hoping atleast 70-80% wouldn't.

let china take care of it

>didnt actually read what i said
The majority of aid is from the governments bending over to libs and the top earners using it to pay less tax
Stopping any tax write offs for charity would effectively cut most of the funding for international charities

Fuck off. niggers they deserve death and nothing else

yes