CONFIRMED: GERMANY IS DANGEROUS FOR REFUGEES

dw.com/en/bka-2016-crime-rates-show-germany-continues-to-be-dangerous-for-refugees/a-37394946

>ttacks on refugees and their homes remained high in 2016, Germany's Federal Criminal Police report. Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere intends to increase deportations of people whose asylum requests are rejected.

>Germany's spike in attacks on refugees and their homes continued in 2016, the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) reports. The agency recorded 970 attacks on asylum accommodation centers and 2,396 crimes against refugees outside of the residences.

>Attacks on homes for asylum applicants decreased slightly as 2016 wore on. In the first quarter of the year, about 460 such crimes were recorded, but the last three months saw just 116 - or an average of roughly four per day. The Interior Ministry has warned that the number could remain high as far-right groups have grown increasingly agitated by the presence of displaced people in Germany, and racist factions form new alliances.

How do we stop this hateful thinking in Germany?

Throw all humans out. Germany belongs to squirrels.

fpbp

>report on "attacks" on refugees
>don't report on rapefugee crimes

How do they keep getting away with it

I am so mad i don't even get mad anymore

returning jihadists will also pose a threat to refugees... but thats alright because they are also refugees I suppose.

fuck off

iktfb

It's another shoa!

reported to Merkel's Gestapo for squirrel supremacy

Fucking Germans hoard the fruits of their labour. Their money must be redistributed to highly aggressive African males!

what are you doing on Sup Forums?
go defend the refugees from your bigoted countrymen

Clearly Germany needs to be educated some more about cultural enrichment.

It's pretty obvious to me that the most spiteful and hateful people on earth are those of the Nordic type, which is why their veneer of multiculturalism seems so obscene.

I think the only way to remedy this problem is by continuing to plug their countries full of nonwhites until their ideas of racial supremacy are just completely annihilated.

I mean just look at their bitter, humorless irony in threads like these as they desperately try to prod Sup Forums towards sympathy for their "plight." Oh, wooww, you Germans sure are suffering these days!! I feel sooo muuchhh sympathy for you!

fake news

Don't forget "crimes against refugees" includes aggravated eating bacon in front of and resisting rape.

hehe guys, nothing to sehen here.
All those refugees are of happy in their camps
No need to come look for them

In Bayern they have battles over the drug trade, with Turks and Serbs managing small gangs of refugees who peddle drugs to the public.

Naturally this is because racist Germans won't employ them.

>Attacks by refugees
Criminality occurs in all parts of the population, no reason to report on this small sample specifically.

>attacks on refugees homes
Clear expressions of hate violating our democratic consensus. Terrorism and hate crime combined.

Most of those crimes are committed by other refugees. Non-whites commit crime at a higher rate due to biology, and other non-whites disproportionately end up as the victims due to proximity

You have nothing to worry about as long as you don't threaten the Empire.
Nobody gave a damn about our Polish death camps, just like Guantanamo Bay is considered ok these days, it was just a post factum realization of horribly murdering white women and children by the eternal Anglo.

FUCKING NAZIS
ONE DRESDEN WASN'T ENOUGH

ONE SLOTY ISNT ENOUGH

>3,000 attacks from a population of 80,000,000 people on 2,000,000 refugees
>a lot
I swear to god, how did we ever become this weak?
How is that even considered a high number?
Considering that you're resettling milions of people, it's actually incredible peaceful.

Also eating bacon or saying "nigger" are considered an attack on rapefugees, while raping a white woman and then kicking her against the skull until she interally bleeds to death, just for the sheer fun of it, is considered "an unfortunate accident".

I know this feeling

This is literally doublethink

Its muslim on muslim crime idiot.

aryandied soon my brother

t. nigger

Pushing this shit will only lead to a bigger reaction. Its like they want the far right to rise.

This or Germany will be lost forever.

c-concentration camps maybe?

We don't. It just feels too right.