The e.u falls then what?

Ok so let's assume within 50 years the e.u falls because of current nationalism and european countries start to elect nationalistic leaders and they each have referendums and leave the e.u.
Then europe and the west is saved and there will be nothing major to worry about in europe anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

jn.pt/nacional/interior/portugal-tem-220-mil-agricultores-pagos-para-nao-plantar-1875684.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Countries can set their own rules regarding migrants and not be bullied by Germany. Richer Western European nations won't be forced to subsidize poorer ones.

No more bullying by germany.

Oh those poooooor countrys getting showered in gibs ...

Fuck off Nigger

do the poorer ones want to leave the e.u?

Mainly EU is used by domestic politicians as a scape goat for their own failings.

If they wanted to each nation could do like Denmark and refuse asylum seekers

Well Greece sure as hell wants to.

>falls because of current nationalism and european countries
Proof that Americans live in an alternate timeline where Trump got elected and Europe is uncucking itself.
It's not what is going on here, sorry to burst your bubble.

a little island in europe is uncucking itself

I just want the refugees to flood Europe and then witness the holy war

we will retake our clay

Have you ever been to Germany? This is not going to happen unless the Tagesschau guy on TV says "it's holy war time".
Germans can't do anything without being told to.

I assume poorer ones enjoy getting handouts and don't want to leave.

Nothing of value is lost, because the UK is one of the worst shitholes with least personal freedom in the EU (no guns, not free internet, openly debating ban on encryption).

is it true most germans can't think for themselves?

wtf is this

Well that's not necessarily a bad thing
More of a double-edged sword kinda thing imo

So neutral *_*

our clay

Currently the Tagesschau guy says "unconditionally cuck yourself and accomodate africanized killer humans" though.

they needed an austrian to tell them the jews are a problem

>Wrong

Possible civil war and regional war

What if he starts saying that it's time to revolt and throw the bastards
If what you're saying is true then the krauts will obey

throw the bastards out*

eu is a scapegoat for local politicians.

but why on Earth does a trade organization get to enforce border and immigration laws over nation states? when did free trade get duct taped with open borders mandate of the EU?

They would, no doubt of it. Polish death camps could be re-opened tomorrow if you could somehow hack the Tagesschau.

The so called nationalistic leaders work well together. Austria, Croatia, Poland, etc have been broing it up lately

>I assume poorer ones enjoy getting handouts and don't want to leave
You are aware that these countries are drained of people with tertiary education and skilled workers? People on Sup Forums like to pretend Poland, Romania, etc just get gibs without giving anything in return

Gibs are cancer and a great way to wreck a nation, at any level.

As long as our politicians remain deep in the EU's pockets we won't have a chance at leaving. They literally paid us to stop production of various things, we used to be self-sufficient but not anymore. Now they have us by the balls and leaving the EU tomorrow would be absolutely devastating, but it's better to do it sooner than later. Doing it slowly doesn't seem like an option.

They would be drained without the EU as well because skilled foreign workers are always welcome, no matter if you *have* to accomodate them or not.
Unless they go full Eastern Germany tier and build a wall to keep people in.

Yeah, I totally agree. I'm just saying that people from developed countries like to pretend they just give and get nothing in return

They get a steady supply of cheap labor. The wealthy know what they are getting into, the question is does any of this benefit the working classes?

how did they pay for us to not produce? do you have source on that?

jn.pt/nacional/interior/portugal-tem-220-mil-agricultores-pagos-para-nao-plantar-1875684.html

The moment the EU falls we'll have a civil war in Spain.

I'll try to explain the reasons since most of you (rightly) don't know/care too much about good ol' Spain:
- Catalonia was hoping for the country going bankrupt in 2012 to make their push for independence. It didn't happen so they are not nidding their time till the next big thing happens: namely the possible fall of the EU. The moment that happens, it's almost guaranteed that Catalonia will attempt to go their merry way, and in response, regardless of who is in power in Madrid, parts of the Spanish Army will move to stop the secession. Cue war.
- While populism in rich countries goes right, in poor countries like Spain or Greece it went left. We have a huge part of the population who happily identifies as far-left and are more than willing to go full Soviet Revolution if given the chance. If the EU falls, Spain will take one of two paths: Chile or Venezuela. Regardless of whether we get a Pinochet or a Chavez, there'll be war (a few decades ago we'd have been more than happy to mimic France and call it day, but nowadays we look up more to Germany; if the EU falls is because Germany killed it and kicked us poor Southerners out, so we'd be on our own).
- The Euro is the closest thing we had to an actual currency in the last century or so. No Euro means going back to Monopoly money-tier Peseta and that... that's bad. As in "worse than 2012" bad. Sure, we can regain our financial sovereignty and whatever other meme buzzwords you want to use, but for us that means insane inflation rates and almost yearly devaluations like we had in the 90s.

So yeah. War.

EU will never fall. We wil lstand together.

>Giving money to corrupt politicians who destroys industries for it.
Great job eu,

Most don't really want to leave. They bitch about things like migration, but they aren't leaving as they can quite effectively block migration decisions that would affect them negatively.

I think it is Holy Roman Empire.

It might get funny as rest of net payers were already pretty pissed off about UK's existing reduced membership fees.

>Gibs are cancer and a great way to wreck a nation, at any level.

Gibs go further than EU budget implies due to family benefits thing coming from EU courts. Social benefits rolled from countries where Poles, Hungarians and so on working in old EU countries jobs shittier than their education would imply to their immediate family members in their countries of origin. Over qualified eastern European in low wage job often means social benefits for their family members.

Won't fail, the future is bright.
However and ironically, brexit will trigger the fall of the United Kingdom as we know it.

I only agree with you halfway there, paisano. I think too that Brexit is going to fuck the UK more than they think it will, but I wouldn't be so sure about how secure the EU is. The moment you have FN or AfD in power in France or Germany then it's all over, and don't get me started on the very real possibility of France going full caliphate in the next 50 years/having a civil war in a decade.

France has always been the weakness of the EU. If I was an Europhile I'd be very, very worried about the coming French elections, friend.

>The future is bright.

Kek. Keep dreaming Jose. I hope Catalonia gets independence.

>Ever expanding bureaucracy.
>Little to no economic growth.
>Individuals have smaller and smaller 'voice' for their concerns in their country or state within the country.
>Germany gets more and more powerful.
>Eastern Eurpean members keep advancing far slower than the rest.
>Failing economies get cucked by the EU and will want to leave.
>More and more niggers and arabs will cause demographic shifts.

Its literally a new German reich changed up a bit so it doesn't look the same.

Wrong. The more members it has, the more countries will argue amongst each other, the more futile it becomes. Just like the UN.

>the question is does any of this benefit the working classes
It benefits the developed society as a whole, actually. And it's not just "cheap labour", a lot of doctors, engineers, etc move to the developed countries as well: for example, 300k engineers have left Romania from 1990, 14k doctors and 28k nurses from 2009 to 2015

UK leaving could actually be a good thing

That is quite neat and self fulfilling profecy. Also Spanish part of Basque Country would push for independence.

If €uro starts to dissolve, it becomes monopoly money.

>t. Jean-Claude Juncker

Where do you get your numbers? Poland recently was the strongest grower in the EU.

Holy fuck, most of you have absolutely no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes

Le Pen wins the first round, loses the second. There are no two ways about it, the voter base is simply not there. Don't even mention the German election, both CDU and SPD share about ~70 % of the votes, AfD is never getting elected there.

>inb4 the polls are wrong

Polls were never wrong, even during US election and UK referendum. The problem was that MSM interpreted the results however the fuck they wanted, i.e. polls show ~50/50 for Hillary and Trump - MSM says 99.9% chance of Hillary winning. It was retarded.

We will have peace for 50 years and then the same thing will happen again

The thing that confuses most foreigners is that, for most of us today, the Basque Country is a non-issue. They had ETA doing terrorist attacks till a decade ago or so, sure, but:

1. Their only actual attempt at "independence" happened a decade ago and was more like pushing for becoming some sort of Spanish Puerto Rico, associated to Spain but namely its own country. Of course it was a half-assed mess and it ended up going nowhere.
2. The crisis was good for the Basque Country. Because of history they still conserve some feudal rights that pretty much allows them to keep most of their taxes for themselves. Since they didn't have to pay for Andalusia, they managed to keep their economy going so they sort of became the Germany of Spain.
3. Their nationalist politicians are more than happy to let Catalonia take the first steps towards independence and catch all the flak. If Catalonia manages to get get something from the central government, then the Basques want that too because they are too a "historical nationality", if Catalans get shot down, Basques just shrug and keep counting their money. Comfy place to be, really.

Spain is funny like that.

Then it will just be replaced with something similar. Hopefully without 'muh ever closer union' meme superseding everything.

Pls shoyour clay on a larger map. I wanna see what you wanna take

Comfy place to be mis cojones 33

>When the e.u falls then what?
Europe will have to organize itself either way. I don't think the EU can be reformed anymore. It's become too entangled and too eager to defend its own existence for its own sake.

Assuming the EU crashes really hard tomorrow: people want out, a massive Article 50 triggering, etc.
Then that wouldn't lead to closed borders and protectionism. European countries have just grown too dependant on each other that you could reverse that easily.
There are also a million other issues that you see emerge in the Brexit debate now. Some 200.000 pets cross the English Channel every year and the regulation for that is done by the EU. We have to get along with each other somehow and I don't see anything wrong with multilateral treaties. Not everything has to be done bilaterally and not everything can.

So my prediction is the EU will rather become more and more powerless as many countries will take competences back. It will decay into smaller blocks. Maybe 4 or 5 of them.
But a lot of things the EU did will remain:
Even if Greece or even France/Italy get out of the Euro that won't be the end of a common currency between Germany and the Netherlands or Luxemburg, Belgium and Austria. Similar for the whole freedom of movement thing. Germany can't really afford to lock Polacks or Croats out.
When the EU crumbles then it will formally survive but only consist of Germany + some central European countries. Maybe some northern ones too.

>You will take walks with commies in your lifetime
>1936-1939 will happen again
>5th Carlist war

Then tell us Sven.

>If €uro starts to dissolve, it becomes monopoly money.
Probably the opposite. It would harden to the level of the DMark since Germany won't give it up.

>very real possibility of France going full caliphate in the next 50 years/having a civil war in a decade.
This, desu
France's economy is a bit underrated by everyone now. They still have a good amount of profitable industries. But their society is getting fucked.
And Hollande even admitted that indirectly a few weeks ago in an interview with a French newspaper where he said he feared France would break apart during the terror attacks.
And if you know anything about France then that this is the worst thing they fear. They go at great length to beat every region into submission to prevent that. France is afaik the only EU country that didn't like the EU agreement to protect minority languages.

we trade and everything goes back to normal,if one nation gets uppity we all put them down

>France's economy is a bit underrated by everyone now
They do need reformsTM and they'll eventually end up lowering worker's rights, which won't make the voters happy at all

For example, there was a news article on how Spanish/Basque construction companies were taking all construction jobs in the parts of France closest to Spain because the Spanish workers were way cheaper and the companies had way more flexibility hiring/firing them

Actually, the countries in EU could join (or will probably be forced to join) a neo Greater East Asia Prosperity Sphere.

Yes, France is living beyond its means. But they still have some solid engineering going on. Also micro-electronics isn't that bad over there.

No way.
East Asia has billions and billions of people, Europe is shrinking. We won't do that.
And in between us is Russia. Russia and its relations with Europe and Asia is going to determine how the 21st century will look like geopolitically.

Its less developed than the other members.

Outside the EU it would grow even faster.

>Outside the EU it would grow even faster
Actually, it would die

>Outside the EU it would grow even faster.
Poland is Lebensraum for German investments. Who would they trade with when they left the EU? Russia?