We must destroy this hammer and sickle

We must destroy this hammer and sickle
reddit.com/r/place/

CMON U IDIOTS

tried this last night, not enough Sup Forums users have reddit accounts

WE'RE DOING IT! WE JUST NEED SOME MORE SUPPORT

Attack up here!

Why exactly are we trying to cover up the fact that reddit is full of communists? Their entire admin staff does nothing but look for ways to remove conservative subreddits.

What is this?
How does it work?

bump, attack

These commies have no friends or social life, they just sit there all day defending this pixelated symbol of mass starvation.

Pretty sad actually.

>ukraine close to commies
JUST

They're doing the communist revolution one pixel at a time. CyberMarx would be proud.

r/place

every user can post a single pixel every 5 mins. Destroying the hammer and sickle is important but we can also convert the swiss flag to a swastika

Swastika over this point, make it look like Trump's america then you'll get half of Reddit supporting you.

Bump

The american flag is getting destroyed by butthurt muslims and leftists, please fix it.

you can feel so many butthurt leftists and islam apologists on that site it's crazy, i can already imagine all the crazy color hair nerds with thick glasses just sitting there waiting for their next pixel

Why not replace the EU flag with the nazi one?

K

lets just paint a pink dick there

Oh but when I made a thread like this I got banned, fuck the mods

COVER IT ALL WITH A RAINBOW FLAG
MAKE THE COMMIES FIGHT THEMSELVES

apparently r/The_Donald tried to write their subreddit on the american flag (which they made) but mods censored it

Been attempted countless times. I gave up, you should too. We should focus on the cucks who raided Sup Forums yesterday with their gay horse shot.

is this nigga serious?