50% of Americans want to impeach Trump

Nearly HALF of Americans want to impeach Trump, we are literally at rock bottom.

indy100.com/article/nearly-half-americans-impeach-donald-trump-paul-ryan-data-low-approval-7661856?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

People that didn't vote for Trump want him removed. How shocking.

Yeah
For treason

You're not literally at rock

You're not even figuratively at rock bottom. 51% is higher than 50%.
100% wanting to impeach Trump would be rock bottom.

Dumbass.

Funny, this group also said trump would lose the presidency with only 20% of the vote.

Yeah, because he's done such a terrible job. He's literally every weekend off to go golfing for christ sake.

I feel these figures would be similar if Clinton had won.

Yeah sorry I'm a bit fucking stressed right now looking at how many people hate him in this country.

Bastard is killing Net Neutrality.
Fuck Hillary, But REALLY FUCK TRUMP.

It's so sad watching the Democrats go full McCarthy because they just can't accept that running a campaign where winning is a foregone conclusion was the height of Clinton hubris.

Yeah sure just like how Hillary Clinton had a 99.99999999999% chance of winning

>i believe in polls

kike

Quality post.

fuck off you kike shill.

Daily reminder that shareblue has/had a smaller budget than (((kushners))) 100 person social-media "crack squad"
Daily reminder that for some reason the media is ignoring this kike even though he's the architect behind (((Trump)))'s victory
Daily reminder that even if Trump goes down, kushner will be one of the few who won't get dragged through the mud
Daily reminder, hillary was shit, but (((they))) likely subverted much of Sup Forums and infected us with plebbit virus in order to get their guy elected

its ogre, lads.

here's the real question: who gives a shit
did you cream yourself in 2012 when change.org was covered in secession petitions? no? because wow, it's almost as if what a bunch of squawking losers lathered up into a hysterical state by television propaganda isn't worth taking seriously

>look guys I can use parenthesis just like (You)(TM)!
go back to sucking cocks in whatever shithole brock dragged you out of

>drumpfshill

I would like to see Trump impeached because then you neonazis would finally have no excuse not to execute their "day of the rake" or whatever

TRUMP PROMISED TO NOT INTERFERE WITH MARIJUANA AND HE FUCKING LIEEEED.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK ALL STATIST PIGS

I'm sorry? Did I ask for your opinion?

This

THIS
Fuck all else when it comes down to it.

It's honestly a lot like what occurred in the 2000 election when Bush was declared by Democrats as President-Appoint because they considered Gore to be the real winner of the election.

You'd think the Democrats would have learned from that incident and how it made them look like sore losers, but that lesson apparently went over their heads.

fpbp

I love that the Liberals are picking up hating on government under Trump were Conservatives dropped hating on government under Obama.

The more the left wants to bring down Trump the more they play into the bigger anti-government narrative.

Conservatives are against big government in principle and Liberals must have big government to support their scheme. The more the left tries to destroy government and put limits on elected officials the easier it will be for conservatives next time a Democrat is elected.

TL;DR: The more the left hates on the president (Trump), Congress (Majority Republican), and want power removed from Trump the more they undermined their big government narrative.

Are they really sure what they're asking for though?
All the shit would come out in an impeachment hearing.
All the shit the Marxists and faggots and weirdos are trying to cover up while screaming MUH RUSSIANS! will be found out.
Maybe that's where Trump wants it to go?

t. kushner's buttboi
kill yourself JIDF
>THE GOYIM KNOW. SHUT IT DOWN

>Nearly HALF of Americans want to impeach Trump
*Over half
You forget that Hillary won the popular vote.

BULLSHIT!

I already miss the pony shit bring it back

Maybe you should worry about fighting of bears on one front and having niggers and sand people jabbing you with your own dildos from the other. Fuck off leaf.

hahahahaha
Drumpfcucks on suicide watch

bump for justice

so about the same amount that didnt vote for him?

50% of Americans?
90% of Califags and Jew Yorkers

Their voices don't matter.

Just like it didn't matter for us the past few decades.

There is NO WAY 50% of americans want to impeach trump, you're out of your GOD DAMN MIND AND YOU NEED TO STOP MAKING CANADIANS LOOK BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off worry about our own shit hole of a country for once you liberal kike

And Trudeau said he would legalized weed here but he didn't so what's your fucking point go overdose on Percocet you cunt

>Shill bot detected
Shill bot detected
>Shill bot detected
Shill bot detected

Proof:
>"hurr durr impeach trump"
>"oy vey goyim, im totally a trump voter yet im a fucking leaf, and i regret my decision!"
>Sharia blue filename

SAGE AND IGNORE
>SAGE AND IGNORE
SAGE AND IGNORE
>SAGE AND IGNORE

For newfags/le leddit /r/da_dahnald niggers that fuck up the board because they're imbeciles that don't sage:
If you find a CTR/Shareblue shill, warn people about him in the thread and type in the options box "Sage" (without quotation marks) if a shill made the thread. On a future note, please don't even REPLY to the post

saged, faggot

i feel sorry that your flag is constantly being used as an insult because of all the kikery

one solution: overthrow all leftist niggers in your government

LESS POPULAR THAN:

NIXON DURING WATERGATE
REAGAN DURING IRAN CONTRA
W AFTER KATRENIA

sage this thread

Its a good thing that presidents arent just impeached because "people want them to be"