Why are white people so god-damned violent?

Why are white people so god-damned violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

clips-media-assets.twatch.tv/24949029248-offset-2428.mp4
unionleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20140109/NEWS/140109351
youtube.com/watch?v=uvkuLe-s_po
nononsenseselfdefense.com/violencetypes.htm
nononsenseselfdefense.com/get_attacked.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ha3LVmEwrfs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do Mapleniggers constantly feel the need to make the shittiest threads?

Protip: You're not funny and never will be.

>guy who lifts the other guy up gets knocked out/neck broken
YOU DO IT TO YOURSELF
YOU DO
AND THAT'S WHAT REALLY HURTS

damn son

did he die? not even memeing

>finns
>white

How did he think that lift could have gone well?

I don't even post, but he got hecked pretty bad. dang

Lol

The guy broke his own fucking neck.
Thats what happens when you think you can suplex someone after watching a WWE episode.

He deserved it because he likely would have broke the other guys neck if he didnt do his own.

Im just curious if he died. That guy punching him after probably killed himself later

Sure looks like it. Pretty fucking floppy looking.

Serves him right for acting like a savage. Fight with lawyers, not fists. If you cannot afford a lawyer, then you have better things to be doing than engaging in confrontation anyway.

he didn't die

Why do Americans think that wrestling is real?

Wot

Did he die?

Did the guy who killed him go to Jail?

>Unnecessarily give money to kikes and wasting your time rather than having a fucking backbone and confronting problems in your life
Kill yourself

Why are all these lesbians pretending to be racist yankees in the world, seriously boys don't cry.
>pic unrelated

>fight with lawyers not fists
Tip top seppo poofter detected

>Why do Americans think that wrestling is real?
Because it is.

Impossible. He's fucking dead.

Guy necked himself brah and attacked first, the other dude was just retaliating after getting a violent shoulder bump into the pavement.

Quite a hilarious altercation, that shit should be in a Kung Pow scene. The dude picked him up and dropped his entire weight on his own neck.

KEK!!!!!!!!

>limp
>eyes still open

He's probs dead or paralyzed

It's funny the two posters who took issue with my comment are from Australia. That's probably why you're not allowed to have guns where you're from. Getting drunk, fucking kangaroos, and getting in fights is about the only thing your country is good at other than destroying the coral reefs.

>"I'm paralyzed from the neck down, making me the winner!"

HAHAHAHAHA

Lol, what an asshole. Natural selection bitchez

>Fight with lawyers, not fists.
Never play the kikes Game.

>dont try this
>he tries it anyway

He's paralyzed from the neck down, but living.

>>"I'm paralyzed from the neck down, making me the winner!"
Strategic move on his part. Now he can no longer feel the fists pummeling his mouth.
This man is a 4d chess master.

Everytime I play their game, I come out ahead. People like to fuck with me for some reason. I must give them the impression I'm a victim for some reason.

Everytime I get a lawyer to tear up their asshole, I walk with a little bit more swagger. U JELLY?

source?

you need to do both, by proving the infallibility of your claim against them in a heated debate will make any intelligent men willing to settle out of court. It helps if sign an NDA they only want to fight you because when they get sued others small blood in the water.

what's wrong with white people?

clips-media-assets.twatch.tv/24949029248-offset-2428.mp4

Is this how Canadian fights?

> if you break their neck, they win.

why did he do that

This guy is a lawyer.

If you kill your enemies they win

Now he gets a life of glorious neetdom while the guy he attacked will be bled dry to pay for his tendies.

And your passive aggressive cuck reply is absolutely hilarious m8. The fact that you don't understand the point of a man's personal honour or pride makes it even more so, and makes you a HUGH MUNGUS poofter

t.underage

Doesnt look like he neck'd himself.

Looks like the guy being thrown was trying to do a Head Arm choke but applied his choking arm to the other dudes neck.

Not a lawyer, but I have something like a 8/9 batting average in court when people try to pull shit, and an even better average when I get lawyers involved and it never went to court. The typical person probably has AT LEAST 5-20 opportunities to sue someone or press charges per year. In my experience, around 1-2 of those opportunities have a positive ROI. Why would you leave those two opportunities on the table if you can get money/fuck bitches?

Looking at it, it he's pulling a german suplex but he didn't account the weight.

OP, that's a weird way to spell "niggers."

>I walk with a little bit more swagger.
The Jew probably takes a nice slice of the pie too

Awww shiieeeeet!

never do judo moves unless you know what you are doing or if opponent is much smaller size than you.
He could just punch him in the head

>GERMAN suplex
>judo

There was nothing passive about my reply. Your entire country/continent is a fucking death trap of poisonous animals, and I'm enjoying your imigration problems from afar. If you defend personal honour with your fists, you're essentially a primate. Educated grown-ups simply don't initiate physical violence. It's a sign of stunted emotional development, poverty, and/or low intelligence. Even if you win the fight, you've still demonstrated that you aren't smart or educated enough to deal with your grievances in a civilized manner. If someone lays a finger on me: I'm calling the cops and pressing charges for assault because lulz.

the better question is, why are niggers so violent?

80-90% of something is usually more than 100% of nothing.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

Yeah that amused me

Doesnt look like he completes it.

He falls flat on the ground

He was floppy as fuck and his neck got bent at an insane angle. The guy he attacked is lucky someone filmed it, or he'd probably be getting fucked up be the legal system.

Im just saying the Jew isn't in it because he's a good samaritan.

Saged in all fields

He should've released his grip when he got the momentum in his favor.

This is a classic turning fruits into vegetable moment.

Easy. Years of this bullshit.

He still would've lay flat since the other dudes body is on him. He could've even arch all the way.

I think the other dude just made a mistake by using the wrong choke arm.

Who cares? If a salesman makes me $1,000,000 in profit, why should I care if his hourly rate is $100,000/hour? After paying the 10% commission, I'm still $900,000 ahead. I'd pay him 10% of an infinitely large settlement too.

Yeah fair point. Another question I have in this fight tho... Will he ever recover from that injury? Or will he be an eternal leaf?

>attacks flag instead of argument
>self projects his insecurities in a post
>sounds like a massive fucking faggot
>because lulz
Enjoy your first week on Sup Forums and stop posting. But before you do explain how would the cops or lawyers help you when you're lying in a dark alley with every bone in your body broken because your noodle arms and beta mentality meant you were yelling "IM GONNA SUE YOU" while a big tall stranger pummeled you into submission.

Spinal cord injuries are almost universally permanent.

Wow dude
Like come on
How can you be so ignorant
Its 2017 dude
We have google
educate yourself

Hemp oil cures spinal cord injuries in a couple of days.

Out of curiosity checked this shit out. Turns out theres a good chance this faggot might make full recovery if he didnt kaput right then and there on the pavement

unionleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20140109/NEWS/140109351

Because you're an enabler. You enable a jew to take from others,(keeping some for himself) and give to you. don't you see, you take from people who work hard to earn their money, whilst the jew contributes nothjing and takes it all.

>german suplex
he should take him from the back then.

a sucker is born every minute

Conqueror gene.

Also depends how much his friends flopped him around before they called the ambulance. People do the dumbest shit when dealing with potential spinal injuries.

Explain why a shut-in who doesn't participate in night-life would find himself in that situation in the first place?

Does guzzling alcohol make you wealthier or enhance your children's opportunities in life? I'm already happily married to a nice piece of ass so I don't need to damage my hearing trying to find loose or intoxicated women willing to fuck me.

How is life working for you? BTW: you clearly have no idea what "projects his insecurities" means. You seem pretty triggered DESU, does it scare you that people like me exist and will legally destroy morons who physically escalate situations? Did you already get sued/arrested for this or something?

No, a jew enables me to take from others, and I allow him to keep some for himself in exchange. He provides a service, and I get wealthier in the process. Get money, fuck bitches, smoke trees.

>Get money, fuck bitches, smoke trees.
If you're going to talk like a nigger, you may as well act like one to and die of AIDs already

The irony of you talking about acting like a nigger while promoting the criminal initiation of violence as a solution to grievances is over 9000.

youtube.com/watch?v=uvkuLe-s_po

That's a belly to belly suplex.

Do you even WWE faghoy?

In no way did I encourage violence, I only Cautioned against the active participation in the Jewish legal system.

If someone fucks you, you have a limited set of solutions:
1) initiate violence (morons do this)
2) sue them (smart)
3) call the police and get the DA to deep dick their career (smart)
4) revenge/fuck them back (based)
5) bitch up and turn the other cheek (cucks)

Different combinations of 2-4 are the correct answer. Your idiotic boycott of the legal system is equally sad as it is a reflection of your low status in the social castes.

I see, I thought there was an advancement in medical techs to do this.

I thought it's just a third world thing that we're left behind in biotech or something.

Are you a disabled child? They are not all of the opptions, you missed out:
6) don't be a fagget and start shit you can't finish
7) use appropriate forced to take down the assailant, resulting in self defense
Also number 2 is flawed as its hard to sue someone when you have brain damage from not defending yourself.

Broken neck =/= spinal cord injury

There's a difference between inflammation and nerve death. Nerve death is permanent.

Thanks for the clarification . I'll go research this.

Stop justifying being a pussy. It's always weak people that hide behind laws because they have no personal power.

I think I know that guy lolol

It's more of an overhead suplex.
If it was a belly to belly, he would have turned side ways.

He fucked it up either way.

Assailant? I didn't say you can't use violence in self-defense. Is that what's happening in this video? No, some jackass responds to words with the physical use of force and gets a broken neck as just deserts.

Educate yourself:
nononsenseselfdefense.com/violencetypes.htm nononsenseselfdefense.com/get_attacked.htm

Don't go places you don't belong and don't wear conspicuous displays of wealth and you've avoided most of the reasons you would need to use self-defense, but that's not what this thread is about.

If someone hits you and you kick their ass: their body might hurt for weeks.

If someone hits you and you respond with cops or a lawyer then you can make them hurt for years.

If someone attacks you and continues to attack you, then a cop or a lawyer will not remove the immediate threat so you don't have any alternative and have to fight back. That situation is so rare to be undeserving of discussion.

Unfortunately not for the most part. Stem cells are a "maybe".

Had to watch this multiple times to figure out wtf happened.

Damn, fucking nasty

If not engaging in mindless testosterone driven shows of force which could potentially result in a jail sentence for manslaughter is "being a pussy" then I'm guilty as charged.

If you cut your knuckles in a fight, it means you're bad at planning, make bad decisions, poor, or chase skanky pussy. None of those things are classy.

I'm amazed this is even subject to debate. The ratio of children and primates to lawyers in this thread is astounding.

man these whites sure are violent, better leave them alone and get out of their countries!

I don't know how it's possible to be such a smug and condescending fucknut and still be surprised that you end up getting into altercations with people that end in nasty court battles.

>If someone hits you and you kick their ass: their body might hurt for weeks
>respond with cops or a lawyer then you can make them hurt for years.
A spinal cord injuries will fuck you up for a little longer than just mear years.
>If someone attacks you and continues to attack you, then a cop or a lawyer will not remove the immediate threat so you don't have any alternative and have to fight back. That situation is so rare to be undeserving of discussion.
t. jew who has never seen, let alone been in a fight before.
OPs vid shows how fights can go from 0 to 100 quick and i doubt the police response time to public fights is less than 11 secconds

youtube.com/watch?v=ha3LVmEwrfs

>Fight with lawyers, not fists
yes goys don't settle disputes like men! settle them in the arena where the Jews make all the rules!

>The ratio of children and primates to lawyers in this thread is astounding.
Don't act superior, you fucking cuck, you triggered little jewish bitch

Who's surprised? Court battles are only nasty if you're the accused or the defendant in a lawsuit.

Did this retard knock himself out?
What the fuck did he expect?
Is this how you fight when you grew up watching anime and playig vidya?

Truth be told, when I was a kid it was always a white kid who tries tp steal my stuff(eg. bicycle) and now we African niggers who are stealing ohters properties it seems like peope are taking more notes about those crimes. Interesting is it?