Americans, is this a plausible scenario?

Americans, is this a plausible scenario?

Sorry but your map is pretty retarded. Try this one

Mine is based on demographics not ideology

dont lump new england with eastern us by default. i highly doubt texas will be absorbed into mexico.

"New Mexico" already exists, toothpaste.

future demographics

Might seem impossible now but within 40 years whites will be minorities in all orange and red states

Thinking Appalachia wont become its own thing, where we hillbillies work the mines, and get drunk on moonshine.

2050 mate

demographics will be completely against you

Ideology is kind of important. Hint: the region with most of the black people was not the black ethnostate during our last disunion.

new englanders might be more white, but culturally they arent the same as the cities in ny and nj.

how do i put this

you know how london is a muslim city? scottsland and wales dont have this infistation

>niggers will run the south

I live in Alabama and have a black girlfriend. I assure you this would never happen.

This would be more likely if civil war broke out.

Every one posted so far is complete garbage.

You live In the past, Jesus get a grip
it seems most whites really live in the past.

>i have to give up florida beaches
fuck that

>New Mexico somehow taking over Arizona, Texas and California

No, blacks don't make up a majority in any of those states. Only 20%-30%, and after reconstruction and what happened to South Africa I doubt Southerners would allow blacks to take over.

>The UP breaks from Michigan
Bitch nigga you want your flat ass broken don't you?

The nogs would get pieces of states at most. And even that would be a temporary measure.

New York state would split far away from NYC.

The upstate regions are all red as fuck

The united states will not balkanize. I'm sorry to disappoint. Blacks are 13% of the population and if they tried to start the race war, no other minority would side with them. mexicans and blacks hate eachother. Chinks would side with whitey. There are some "La Raza" mexicans but there are fucking lots who really really just want to be accepted by white america.

Close but no

>Texas being ruled by Mexico

Over my dead body, dont forget toothpaste Texas was once its own country.

>The entire south is a black ethnostate

I mean, they make up a sizable portion, but a decent chunk of those are fat fuckers, and the rednecks would go through them like they do to a pool of gators that thought that children would be a tasty snack.

>40 years later mexicans flee new mexico and make everything around them just as bad

Nigger don't give them foot

This is the one I'd like the most, if we were to go the Balkanization route. It's not completely implausible, but it's also wrong to assume in any scenario that lines are going to be neatly drawn along existing state lines and another civil war in America would be anything other than absolute fucking chaos on a biblical scale.

I agree