Blade Runner

How come there are no non-white Replicants Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IFqVNPwsLNo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There will be some just watch the sequal coming out this summer.

Fucking beautiful film though.

Black actors didn't exits in the 70's

Because they were too busy fucking working.

the obsession with none-whites didn't hit the film industry 100% in the 80s (partly due to Reagan and Thatchers work in delaying (((their))) agenda a little)

youtu.be/IFqVNPwsLNo

Why replicate something that isn't perfect mate ?

non-white replicants drive the property value of replicants down

Did someone wake me?

If you're going to make a human, why not make the best ones you can?

>Reagan delayed (((their))) agenda

Oh ya legalizing 15 million spics and keeping the borders open really showed (((them)))

i said delayed. Imagine that every left wing president moved the goal posts two steps to the left and the right wing ones have moved them 0 spaces. We haven't had a real right wing leader in the west, moving time backwards and being actually conservative since world war 2.

back in the days making movies actually required acting skills

I'm going to take a stab, OP, and guess your studying the film for the HSC. There's no other reason why you'd watch it.

But interesting angle. Wish I'd thought of it when I did the HSC. Was at one of the right schools to get away with it.

In the movie Tyrell says the replicants were made "more human than human".
Their primary task was to work so therefore no black replicants.

"ah seen things with ma eyes..... oh lordy i seen water melons big as houses......I seen rivers of purple drank jus flowin inta tha Sea......I seen nike sneakers growin in terra jus waitin to be picked fo free"

There might be a certain amount of comic value to a black replicant. Made from plasticine and buttons, complete with "we wuz kangs n sheet" limited vocabulary.

The eyes user
Remember the movie starts with an eyeball looking over the city.

It's very important for symbolism that the eyes are visible in every scene

Brown eyes are hard to see in the dark.

CH ECKED

underrated post

Because Blade Runner, which starred Harrison (((Ford))),
is a film that normalizes the concept of white slavery.
When the plot is renegade white slaves are hunted down and exterminated by a Jew,
is it any wonder Ridley Scott got the large amount of funds needed to
create such a spectacle?

Because, in the past, the craft of visualizing a powerful and compelling story wasmore important than the racial demographics of the actors. These days, if your whole movie consisted of two dots on the screen with voiceover, liberals would still complain about the dot's color, relative size, and so on.

holy fucking shit my sides are bursting

lol

why would you waste money constructing a black replicant?

Twist: all the white people are replicants due to genocide.

The whole point of replicants was to make them look like humans, not unevolved sub-humans.

Theyre all the same anyway

*gorrilas