WHAT IS GOING ON

BRITFAGS GET IN HERE

I nust have seen atleast a couple of dozen apaches and chinooks pass over me in the past few minutes, looking in quite a hurry. They appear to be heading North.

Any other UK fags confirm? What the fuck is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5uwihWGu-I
instagram.com/p/BSYUw29Adka/
twitter.com/duncr/status/848495502492610564
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_Chinook_(UK_variants)
twitter.com/ChinookDisplay
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-39380505
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

scottish independence

>independence
That's a weird way to spell genocide

Bombing Scots

IT'S THE RUSSIANS!

We are invading Iceland for the qts

practicing?

INVASION OF SPAIN

SNEAKING UP ON THEM VIA THE ARCTIC, IT'S THE LAST THING DAGO WILL EXPECT

Its sunny man.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5uwihWGu-I

holy fuck IT'S SUNNY

WW3 APRIL 3RD 2017
LET'S GET THIS THING GOING.

He has returned

Depends where you are. It's probably a training exercise. They don't often get reported in the media because

1) They happen all the time
2) It's not a metropolitan area so the public shouldn't be panicked

North from where, i'm near Liverpool and haven't heard fuck all

old cunts dead

>English sneak attack ruined by MLP fan club

OH SHIT OP ISN'T A FAGGOT

instagram.com/p/BSYUw29Adka/

Give back Gibraltar or prepare your anus

They do this all the time, they were doing it the other night. They are probably shipping out trainee soldiers to the highlands or something. idk, don't care. They need to be heading south, to Gibraltar.

You might wanna check your own anus first. Your country has already willingly filled a quarter of it's anus with foreign shit.

>North from where, i'm near Liverpool and haven't heard fuck all
... so the war is just south of you?

Russia.

Tell the truth, is this your fault?

we dindu nuffin

theres heaps of spain threads
could be whatever that is about

kys

..Runcorn??/

Probably posturing and show of force for spain thing. Moving assets around

+1

Hey, better than ~100% foreign shit like yours.

twitter.com/duncr/status/848495502492610564

Like 5% are muslims and the rest are from our former colonies and are not a problem

OP HERE

THEY ARE STILL FUCKING GOING

EVERY MINUTE MORE PASS

do you live near a airport? This shit happens all the time

Op how many aircraft so far?

They are going to defend Gibraltar

a) Location?

b) What direction were they heading?

c) How many in total?

d) At what time?

Post from twitter

fuck all lad

t. live near RAF base

Record and upload to jewtube

>EVERY MINUTE MORE PASS
You sure it isn't the same ones, and their just flying in circles?

UK don't use Chinooks. Apaches may be bongs but the chinchoke isn't.

>UK don't use Chinooks
Yes we do...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_Chinook_(UK_variants)

Crashing the UK with no survivors

wut

twitter.com/ChinookDisplay

Holy shitttt

No, scratch that. they do.

fu

ck

what kind of tree is that

Prepare for first strikes now.

Im seeing more and more posts on twitter about helicopters coming out of tooting and london

nope, the wirral

I really don't see a reason for the happening rather than dislocating for example. Maybe the russians are fuckin with the brits again close to their border and the brits are trying to look scary.

Probably just standard exercises but theres been a lot of low-flying helicopters and planes around Yorkshire the past few weeks

>a billion pajeets and muslim pajeets
>no problem

Another one

Tons of Eurofighters flying around Hull (flying from Leconfield) though there's always stuff flying about

Who the fuck cares?

Rebellion up in Scotland.

There's a guy down the road shouting in Russian. Loads of other guys in big camo jackets. They're knocking peoples doors down gathering them up and throwing them into trucks.

Englandfags being scared of a few military aircraft flying over their heads?

Oh shit, it's another /pol conspiracy time episode again

Big fuckin deal

i did see a helicopter a few minutes ago actually, i just assumed it was the police one.

maybe it was military.

>you are witnessing the beginning of WW3 right now

Holy shit Spain vs Britain this is awesome

same shit, social media is a good invention to help happening fags

It's Article 50 being activated.

Forgot to link

shit, is it Russian paratroopers?

GIBRALTAR ESPAÑOL

Haha, yeah.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YES, GOOD GOYS WAR IS PEACE

IT'S POLAND FINALLY FUCKING RIDDING US OF OUR MISERY

Long time coming, lads. Better bow to the Duda man

Not a Britbong but the shadow alliance of Neo-Con Republicans/NuDNC are going rouge in conjunction with NATO to keep the "NWO" in 'order' throughout the West, by any means.

>Keeping Britbongistan in the EU
>Keeping the Euro NATO taxes low
>Putting in the final stages of Operation Troy II
>Eventually initiating a hot war thru all of Eastern Europe

It's over bongs, hug your moms, surrender to Christ and kiss your ass goodbye.

To all Americans reading, Southeastern Oregon is the only truly safe location left. Stay Vigilant.

It's the same ones going round in a loop to confuse the Scot's.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-39380505

/thread

>Sweden

We dont have pajeets kek (Suriname - Caribbean - Indonesia)

its over buddy sorry.

we're taking whats rightfully ours.

It's training, nothing more than that. Preparation for a war with Spain, need to mobilise troops and be ready to strike whilst they are sleeping (which is all day, everyday).

Just got called up to the Army reserves. God save the queen and wish me luck lads!

>One of Europe's largest Nato exercises begins

Thousands of Nato army, navy and air force personnel are in Scotland for one of the largest military exercises in Europe.
Joint Warrior is held twice a year - in spring and autumn.

The first of this year's exercises runs to 6 April and involves warships operating from Faslane on the Clyde and aircraft from RAF Lossiemouth, Moray.

Live firing training will also be held at a Ministry of Defence range at Cape Wrath in Sutherland.

Thirty-five naval units and more than 50 aircraft will be used during Joint Warrior.

Countries taking part include Denmark, Belgium, Estonia, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US.

About 430 of the thousands of personnel involved are co-ordinating the exercise from HM Naval Base Clyde's Maritime Operations Centre.

Joint Warrior is one of the largest military exercises in Europe.
In the land based training, 16 Air Assault Brigade Headquarters and its associated battle group, 2 Para, have been joined by troops from the Netherlands, Sweden and the US.

This year's spring staging of Joint Warrior also involves the Royal Navy's first large scale cyber war games.

Information Warrior 17 will involve Artificial Intelligence (AI) and test the protection of warships and submarines against cyber attacks.
Thirty-five naval units and more than 50 aircraft will be used during Joint Warrior.

---

Sorry NEETs, you won't get saved from your meaningless existence today

They absolutely do
Unfortunately all we have is stupid gay planes

They're coming!

>To all Americans reading, Southeastern Oregon is the only truly safe location left. Stay Vigilant.
Why do you say that? Is there just so much of nothing there that nobody would have a reason to carpet bomb the fuck out of it?

if anything, patches of fucking nothing seem to attract US invasions and airstrikes

There's only one explanation

IT'S HAPPENING

*fucking nothing with lots of natural resources beneath it

Please be something

I shiggy diggy.

I'm right next to the Clyde and there are fuck all helicopters here.

don't worry, they're just relocating some more rapefugees to more suburban locations.

Beginning of the new empire?

It's called fucking exercises dumbass. We've been building up to war with Russia since 1945.

Patches of nothing that used to be goatfucker cities.

We do love a good patch of dirt or sand

youre a cuck

those are normal

kys

Can the US enter at the last minute again? I just want a happening without getting drafted.

I'm a burger living in Mississippi but I also saw about 10-15 attack helicopters flying just over my apartment complex yesterday. First thing I did was check to see if a coup is underway.

i do faggot fight me

LA RECONQUISTA, we are taking back gibraltar from your filthy muslim hands.