I am almost completely convinced now that the scientists reached some kind of technological singularity in the mid 40s

I am almost completely convinced now that the scientists reached some kind of technological singularity in the mid 40s.

* People have been going with horse cartridges for hundreds of years, suddenly cars explode.
* Literally only 40 years after man invents airplanes that can fly, he find out how to split the atom and drops an atom bomb from that airplane.
* UFO sightings explode in the 50's
* DNA model, computers, nukes, all were invented in the 40's

The timeline just seems a bit fucked up to me. We supposedly went to the moon and sent spaceships outside of the solar system 38 years after we invented the ballpoint pen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_internal_combustion_engine
discord.gg/tKdzTan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Revolution
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
mcmelectronics.com/product/PFANSTIEHL-DHM-II-/39-915
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Timetraveling niggers are fucking with us by giving us advanced tech
could be Yakub

What is a
>horse cartridge

Is anything like an 8 track cassette?

Its so obvious its stupid. The SS scientists created the Die Glocke, so they obviously created UFO's.

Simplified timeline:

1800's nothing really happens. Somebody invents radio which I guess is important.

1917 Russia abandons the flat earth model.

1930's ballpoint pen is invented.

1940's DNA, Computers, penicillin, carbon 14, pluthonium, FM radio, electronic encryption, color negative photography, nuclear bombs, mainstream TV is invented.

1950's Russia throws up a tennis ball in space. Same Russia that had flat earth in textbooks 40 years ago.

1960's Man alledgelly walks around on moon. Missions to mars, venus etc

1990's-present: things sort of jugs along. A lot of big investor projects like Large Hadron Collider and people claiming to have found new particles, but nothing new that affects your life is invented except everybody walks around with stupid phones in their pockets.

>Die Glocke

Since they were nearly living in the technological singularity, they probably end up in a parallel universe.

Chemical manipulation or something. That was a big difference.

What the actual fuck is a technological singularity?

yeah its a misuse of the term. I think maybe explosion or high point or similar is meant.

1800s was when engines were developed, including electric. This mechanised agriculture and transport. A much bigger deal than at first glance. Before that, muscle and wind were the primary sources of industrial energy.

when travel times are shortened and communications almost instant, there is greater exchange of ideas between persons formerly isolated. the 1900s witnessed the power of of many minds put together to solve technological problems.

How about the Renaissance, was that aliens too?

K, I try to be nice and not rage out, but FFS
>You
>Are
>On
>The
>Internet

Do you not get that kid????
EVERYTHING you want to know, is available online.

First Model A Ford was built in 1902
They had motorcylces in the late 1800s

The Internal Combustion Engine has been an idea since the 3rd century!!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_internal_combustion_engine

You just typed the stupidest shit ever and didn't have too, spending 30-40 minutes looking up your thoughts

Nah, we discovered quantum mechanics at that time. Just a funny coincidence. Also this period of rapid change is prolly why everyone thought we'd be rocking flying cars by the 80's

good engines*

steam engines, for instance, have existed for a very long time, they were just no efficient

Technological growth is exponential

We'll probably make more advances in the next 10 years than we have since 1940.

Hes, they leave this shit world and now they true happy.

>internal combustion engine
>telegraph communication across the Atlantic
>railways
>practical steam engine
>prototype submarines
>ironclad ships
>electricity
>rubber

Maybe nothing really happened in Sweden, but the world was doing a shitload in the 19th century.

They lived in Viking SnowNigger huts for centuries.......
Claim they're "the master race"...............
Smarter and more advanced than Mediterraneans.............

Weren't the first machine guns also 19th century?
I feel they really deserve a mention.

because conflict and wars speed up the search and developpment because of competition.

Nazi scientists. Literally.

I think the last 40 years have been pretty stagnant, the only major innovation is personal computers and internet (which was really just an advance on existing telco stuff).

I often think that you could transport a man from 1890 to 1950, and the world would be completely different

But transport a man from 1950 to 2017 and again it's different in many important ways, but not that different.

Don't forget the dinosaurs were wiped out all that time ago and now here we are, sucking up their juices from deep below the earth to power our fancy machines.

gatling guns, i think

yeah i wonder what it could be and why only imporved on those technologies since and haven't made any actual fundamental progress

I don't know, smart phones would probably blow him out of the water. I know they're only one thing, but the fact that we have all information available constantly now is pretty significant.

The bureaucratic mechanism that drives research and development was bloated in those eras in an irreversible way. Allocating a society's resources there means they aren't used elsewhere. The more success stories from this R&D model, the more it was shown to be worthwhile, and more and more inefficient bureaucratic structures developed around that are severely wasteful. There is a culture of infallibility in anyone involved in these R&D structures, because the people involved in them enjoy the surplus of resources being provided to them, at the expense of the rest.

This lottery ticket model of research and development has become a travesty. Severe reassessment of priorities for resource allocation in society is necessary. That culture is what drives the disconnection of the people in power from those who they exploit.

All of this so called technology is from Fallen Angels

Gatling guns were 1860s iirc.
I also completely forgot photography and TNT.

In the wars, a lot of resources are channeled to technology and science, for obvious reasons (to be superior than the opponent). Thus you get fast advances, and those advances can be applied to civilian matters later.

In peace, people are just trying to make money and don't give a shit, especially in Europe. It is easier to convince people that their taxes should go to scientists and engineers during the war.

none of their original ideas worked. they only "rediscovered" roman technology that the muslims were hoarding. It started when an arab leader sent a cuckoo clock to Charlemagne..

It's honestly not that hard to believe if you actually understand how the technology works. I'm a mechanic who's always been interested in the history of engines and the progression to internal combustion motors in cars is not actually that complicated.

Humans have been using water mills and wind mills to power things for thousands of years. An early steam engine is almost no different. They just use devises go transfer one type of motion into another. Early steam engines operated almost the same as the way water mills transmitted energy, people just realized you could use steam instead of water. Once they realized steam could push a pistol people just experimented with how to transmit the Pistons motion into other types of motion. Once they got far with that they realized fuel combustion was more efficient than steam but the mechanic parts of the engine are all very similar.

TLDR: there is nothing suspicious or outrageous about the human progression from horses to cars. It's easy to track and happened in baby steps. Inventions just compound exponentially because once you make a little progress you can easily see where to take it next and you learn more.

The R&D sector allocation of resources killed the USSR. R&D never declined since then, that sustained effort over decades entrenched the R&D institutions into society. Economic institutions have adapted to and embraced this bloated sector. The culture of those strong institutions will not allow for a decrease in their hunger for the resources of a society.

>smart phones would probably blow him out of the water
2bh modern """""smart"""""phones are just overly-glorified facebook browsers without much functionality. Unless you're some internet-addicted zombie or want 2 b liek ze kool kidz, having a small netbook in your bag would prove to be much more useful.

But why were those advances prioritized over others in the allocation of resources? Was that prioritization justified? How many modern R&D projects are boondoggles? It's true that accidental advances can happen from unrelated research, and that's an undeniable plus; I'm not against those advances. But how can the current R&D model of shotgunning everyone's money away and seeing what sticks be justified?

>scientists hack fly DNA and make it grow eyes where its legs should be
>downloaded a movie or songs or some shit into DNA

Why can't they stop? The techno-metadeath of humanity is upon us.

discord.gg/tKdzTan
here's the official discord for this topic
we fucking love talking about all this untalked about technology

The (((global elites))) have access to technology that is decades (perhaps even CENTURIES) ahead of the technology that the masses enjoy today. The world wide web? Richard Day described it in 1969! We don't have a sustainability crisis, nor do we have a scarcity crisis - we have a TECHNOLOGY CRISIS DUE TO SECRECY.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin

Isn't it a little interesting that we have not made any SERIOUS transportation advances in over 100 years. Why are we still driving gasoline powered cars? Why are airplanes basically the same as the 60's? There is an argument to be made that major society-changing technologies are being intentionally repressed because of the repercussions to the status quo. Same goes for power technology. I think OP has a point, but isn't taking it far enough.

See

Suck my cock
>pic unrelated

>We supposedly went to the moon and sent spaceships outside of the solar system 38 years after we invented the ballpoint pen.

Well yeah of course, we finally found out how to write things down to communicate to each other which allowed us to do more things

Ascension comes soon user, learn how to activate your light body for a smoother transition.
Good luck!

I don't think we went to the moon. The Soviets pretended like we did begrudgingly because we had dirt on them (the Holohoax)

The ballpoint pen is super intelligent.

Once that was invented it gave mankind all its knowledge of everything else.

We landed on the Moon. The 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is a FALSE conspiracy theory that exists ONLY to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon but found artificial objects there (or we knew that there were artificial objects on the Moon all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

innovation is just what happens when the white man stops killing eachother

What the fuck are you talking about mate? Engines were invented under capitalism, not central planning. No one was allocating resources to specific R&D, individuals were allocating their own resources to what ever they saw fit. The progression of engines can be easily tracked with only a little bit of research and if you understand how they work they're incredibly simple. They don't require electricity or computers, they're just simple mechanic principles we've known about for centuries or longer

It is just the path of least resistance for the industry to make money. In heavily regulated environments (stifling competition without having to innovate), the industry won't change at all until it HAS to change.

>implying anything worth inventing was invented when the white man wasn't killing each other or trying to find a way to kill each other

There was a agricultural boom around that time, friend. The massive influx of food allowed almost everyone with half a brain to devote the majority of their time to solving shit.
>shits actually pretty fascinating if you look it up
>pesticides, fertilizers, modern irrigation techniques, etc
>they all sprung up around the same time

Mind = memed
Gosh darn you CIA
So the obelisk is ancient Kang artifacts left by descendants of Kangs (African-Americans)

I just saw this after posting. Could not agree more.

No that was in the 1700s. It allowed for industrialization which led to where we are now.

Have no idea what you're talking about.

nice quads. but the oil actually comes from plants not dinosaurs.

That argument makes sense until you actually do the research.

TRUTH.

nah m8 it was just when we got enough precision machining

the transistor was the only other big thing that changed everything, that's why 20th century technology was so different before and after 1950

Lockheed the kikes who use our technology and our money to advance their planes to sell them to us? Greatest ally indeed

Oh another note the reason every smartphone comes with a front camera and a rear camera is so everyone can be spied on much easier. Put tape over it

We were kings while you were in caves.

no, you use it to print horses. you need multiple ones cuz it always runs out of horse juice before it prints the entire horse.

The invention of the engine doesn't fully capture what was involved in the uprising of the phenomenon of the engine. There was less of this R&D waste going on before WWII, but the centralized power of the US steel and oil magnates absolutely had an impact on how technology developed. The way they spent their money made decisions for other people. There was no meritocratic mechanism to evaluate whether what they decided to concentrate their focus on justified the impact on other people that resulted from it. There were ties to the government institutions that were dividing up Africa for their own purposes. When you make decisions in this way you cause chaos in the world. There wasn't the same all-consuming leviathan institution like the structure that has developed through WWII on, but it's still similar. People making decisions for other people regardless of the consequences is obscene.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Revolution
Brah, you don't know shit, brah. Quit talking out your ass.

Micro-processor companies have zero fucking competition though, so unless someone steps up with something better than Intel's latest 2% performance increase yearly rehash, there aren't going to be any major advancements.

>downloaded a movie or songs or some shit into DNA
Sauce, this sounds interesting.

Why are Millennials so impressed with ballpoint pens? Fountain pen are still used today but I get the feeling they've never been used by most of you. They aren't a chore if that's your impression.

not interesting, its suspicious

same with AI, no new theories for decades.

Its cuz they already have this tech, and they are trying their best to keep the everyday man from discovering it.

Post the original and I might consider it

That's because they did reach it in 1945
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
They reached the atomic age

Fountain pens leak like a bitch and scratch up shit. That's why pocket protectors were a thing.

But still, Bic Stic is the best of the ballpoints. Most other ballpoints are trash.
t.genx

Ok Maybe you're right, but there was an agricultural revolution just before the industrial revolution which led to the same thing. Pic related includes all the niggers some kike decided we need to feed so grain of salt.

You are trying to fit so much bullshit into one thought that it's no wonder you're getting confused. Engines predate ww1 or 2 by a very very long time. No government body with some secret agenda was allocating resources to this. Individuals devoted their own resources and made some amazing discoveries. It's incredibly easy to track and very easy to understand how it happened if you put the time into learning how it actually works.

Trying to fit in as many paranoid thoughts into this simple history as you can to try and confuse the issue is retarded please stop

>horse cartridge
mcmelectronics.com/product/PFANSTIEHL-DHM-II-/39-915

I've always wondered how their increase is always perfect. They have the next 10 years of intel cpus lined up already

They have no competition. AMD's best Ryzen chip is only as good as last year's flagship intel chip. The only good thing about them is price, but someone who needs power is still going to go for Intel's latest rehash.

Reptilians are real.
What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'the world' is a computer simulation, which means that it is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

This is true the kikery only started in 1913

Then why are they called fossil fuels?

I'll have what he's sniffing (petrol)

Stop ham fisting your pen and it's fine. Ballpoint was a convenient step forward but I just can't be too impressed over a small ball bearing.

I'd watch that film

Since 200 AD I think. Nobody took them seriously enough to develop them because why use machines when you have all these perfectly good slaves?

>he doesn't do newspaper crossword puzzles

Sauce

God damn The Deep State jew is really trying to dumb down /pol

I wonder why?

Really makes me think!.... :D

* What we call 'the world' is like a computer simulation, which means that it is illusory and therefore malleable.

>>Back to /x/

Illusory. Not malleable. We are subject to its rules just the same.

dont forget islam had something to do with this too, i think nazi germany somehow absorbed the strength from it and it allah wanted to be a part of the success and thats why everyone in sweden give them free stuff and allow them to rape and murder us

Technology helps improve technological growth which gives you a positive feedback and leads to exponential growth.

This is observed in many areas across technology for example that of Moore's Law where the density of components in chips doubles every few years.

2x
4x
8x
16x
32x
64x
128x
256x
512x
1024x

In 10 generations you've gone up by an order of magnitude (1000x). There's no conspiracy, go back to your flat earth websites.

Trump will be the last biological President. Going to AI after him.

this

>>Islam classic Swede

I know how where it leads
>Humans flying through space inside a giant spaceship controlled by an AI keeping us safe

pseudo-science must be fun to tell kids around camp fires.
it's too bad its just made up

Your on to something rape flag. Mail your sister in a box to me. She doesn't have to come fresh slow boat it.

Wrong. That which is illusory is inherently malleable by definition. There are no rules, only habits.

No, Sweden is just utterly annihilated by Jews.

Source?

How much DMT and LSD have you had?