ETERNAL KRAUT not so eternal after all

Explain how pic related wouldn't be the best outcome for the rest of the world.

You can't. Only the ETERNAL KRAUT will disagree with this map

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GelHmi1ec8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why the fuck must those polacks always get territories that don't belong to them just to spite the germans? I don't even hate polish people, but they are living on a stolen german clay which makes me slightly mad.

Ukrainians, Belorussians and even Lithuanians live on our rightful clay, yet somehow it's cool.

to spite the Germans of course. Only reason anyone does anything against them.

I agree, you guys need to reclaim your eastern lands and give western ones back to krauts. DEUS VULT m8

don't encourage the eternal pole with his "muh wilno nash" memes

>Sarreponts

kek

>wilno
kek, it was a good meme, have the lithuanians and poles finally settled down over that meme

At this point there's no point other than historical value. Commies did the good job by actually moving the people to their new lands instead of just moving borders.
And even before WW2 "rightful German clay" such as Greater Poland or Pomeraria were 90% Polish.

I'd be ok with this. I'd live close to the dutch/polish border on the dutch side. Krokets, Weed and bitterballen - and cheap gas in poland. lets do this

well most people don't care but there are some degenerate neo nazis on both sides who shill for the literal meme

Give us some of France and we have a deal.

>he thinks the German is still going to be around but under different borders

Could we withhold the world bitterballen and then use the political leverage to reestablish our golden age empire?

I wonder...

Comfy

Acceptable, though we're definitely going to have to put anti-theft border controls with Poland in this case.
Also it reminds me of my eu4 games.

Berlin was literally created by Slavs, nearly entire eastern germany is slavic clay by your logic.

i can live with beeing dutch
at least the fucking bavarians are finaly in another country

all for you, Master Anglo

typical american. he thinks i'm german because i live in germany. you guys really cant think far. thats why you lost two world wars, by the way.

bavarians deserve their own country, they are superior to protestant cucks

>Explain how pic related wouldn't be the best outcome for the rest of the world.
Belgium still exists
Filthy slavs are closer to Western Europe

...You could live here already, we're not terribly big on the political correctness.
Though if you've genuine nazistic tendencies that will not resound well here, i mean you did kind of betray us with that invasion that last war even if someone were to agree with you from nationalistic perspective.

We have a deal Hans. What are we going to do about those pesky Americans?

you best not be scheming, Nigel.

>stolen German land
>stolen
LOL!

>The Netherlands
>Entitled to anything after both World Wars

>disolve germany, keep austria

History wouldn't be any different in that constellation. All the political and economic power would consolidate in the middle. Everything around it would be needy peasant land.

>degenerate neo nazis on both sides who shill for the literal meme
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=GelHmi1ec8k

I got the optimal solution right here

Belgian lives matter, Hans. be more respectful to those less fortunate

Stop getting cucked by Achmeds Hans and help us get rid of the French tumor on our ass then

>disolve germany, keep austria, change the name of austrian cities in italian

Nice stab-in-the-back why are you so defensive for Holland?

I'm running a Euro-only CivVI as France.
>Turn 40 settlers war between Germany and I.
>Germany btfo to small slice of Brandenburg.
>Rome and Greece expand northward.
>Vikings settle in Pomerania.
>Spain literally never sends out a settler.
>There is peace for 1000 turns.
>NotEurope is divided into rich and even slices of territory.
Sid knows that the blame for every war lies with the Kraut.