Trying To Find A non-(((revisioned))) version of Mein Kampf

Evening Sup Forums. I haven't posted here on Sup Forums or Sup Forums for a long time now but hey, I love my guns unregulated, censorship nonexistent, my freedoms guaranteed and unchallenged and my jews MERCILESSLY SLAUGHTERED!!!

I'm looking to get myself an original copy of Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler but I am concerned that if I'm not careful in getting the right copy of one, I might end up getting one that has been (((revisioned))) by those (((hooked nosed creatures))).

I've been checking out Ebay for one but I don't trust the ones they have for sale there. Too many (((suspicious))) looking ones there.

What do you recommend I do to make sure I don't get tricked by the jew again?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/MeinKampf.StalagEditionOfficiallyAuthorizedByTheNSDAPIn1940ForTheInvasionOfBritain
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here have a bump I have a copy I got from some user here but I haven't really checked it out yet. It came from a MEGA download though it doesn't work anymore unfortunately. If its any help a few people on here were saying its the stalag version (the one I have) but honestly I can't really vouch for that yet.

Thanks buddy. I was interested in finding an actual book version that I could read so that if the internet dose one day become a (((subscription cable network))) then I can at least preserve a set of idea's that these fuckers can't rewrite from the history books.

I know, I could just print it out but I guess I have an old fashioned temptation to have my own little library that can't be taken away from me (and I can share those idea's and books with other people of course).

bump

Bump because I am interested.

Always wanted to read it, but have concerned for how it's been edited - any word for word (or as close to) English editions?

no one on Sup Forums has ever actually read or even seen a copy of Mein Kampf. it's just a meme

if you really want info on how to identify a legit copy, try posting this to stormfront or something

Did some digging.

Apparently this is the best version -

archive.org/details/MeinKampf.StalagEditionOfficiallyAuthorizedByTheNSDAPIn1940ForTheInvasionOfBritain

This was authorised by the Nazi Party as an English copy to be used after the invasion of Britain.

It's also a good 200+ pages longer than the James Murphy translation

Excellent. This should be a great place for me to start.

>It's also a good 200+ pages longer than the James Murphy translation

Did they really think that we (((goyim))) wouldn't notice that? Fuck, they are so EVIL!

Actually, seems like this was only very recently uploaded.

It is also a scanned version, so in theory 100% guaranteed to be legit vs a pure PDF copy.

The double page scans are a bit annoying - I'll read it on a tablet I guess, as cutting it up would take forevever

As long as it's readable, that should be all that matters. A book or a text file is basically just a way to transfer information from one mind to another.

Thank you Sup Forums. Keep fighting the good fight!

Terrorize them. Terror is the fear of something happening NOT the deed. That becomes survival. Get a plastic grenade go to a plastic model toy shop. Mould it in sand. Melt some shitty metal anything that melts at low temp and is easy. Strap it to a remote control car and drive it around them. Make a hollow version and drop it from a drone.

This might not have a great effect. A little to begin with but one they get the idea they will up the anti and copy you. This time with live ammo. This will cause an even bigger wave of hatred. This is the only way. It has to get worse before it gets better.

If you can't find a real copy, try looking at youtube. I know there are audiobooks there.

Interesting. I've been wanting to read this book too but have been putting it off because of concerns about translation. Has anyone else here read this version and can vouch for it? What's included in the 200 extra pages and were they in the original german Mein Kampf? If so why are they excluded from modern versions?

For now, I still have to finish watching The Greatest Story Never Told. I got one hour in and had to stop because I didn't have six hours to spend on watching the whole thing.

Does anyone actually take this dude seriously? I have never seen a more transparent troll.

Where is the troll? Saying there is a troll when there is none is pretty trollish in ans of itself.

Fuck off kike, kill yourself already. BUMP

If you havent read

"George Orwell critique of Mein Kampf"

Then you belong in the gallows.

Well, I don't believe that an authoritarian dictatorship is the way to go at all, but hey, the guy was right about the jews so we have that in common.

No George Orwell write a critique on Mein Kämpft.
Find it

Sure, I'll add that to the enormous pile of red pill related media that I have yet to sift through.

Remember, the jews were big critics of Mein Kampf as well.

Jew here, Mein Kampf was shit, Hitlers' speeches were way better, Mein Kampf is barely worth reading except as a historical curiosity.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

You can find it on endpol

What I remember from it is that He accuses Hitler of

Subverting pagan myths of resurrection (the folk will rise again)

Creating a scapegoat (he's did this)

Justifying past immoral behaviour (we are master race we can do what we want)

Right, my JIDF sense is tingling now. Jews were the original pagans that still engage in pegan shit.

You can kindly fuck off now, hasbara sprouting JEW!

Are you larping as an anti-semite? Seem a bit too eager. Here's a ((((you))))