So is this it lads?

Is WW3 really gonna be started over a fucking rock?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/22/jfks-diary-reveals-fascination-with-hitler-compared-to-legend.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/02/theresa-may-would-go-war-defend-sovereignty-gibraltar-says-michael/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think anyone cares enough, and if it does it's going to be a very one-sided world-war with Britain facing annihilation on the first day.
So more likely it's just a bit of barking over another potential bargaining chip in the divorce talks.

>pic unrelated

Can I get a quick rundown?

what rock? whats happening?

How's that gonna transition into a WWIII when both opponents are members of NATO?
You can't bomb 1 NATO member for another NATO member, they will have to 1 on 1 it.

Britain threatened to go to war with Spain if it tries to annex Gibraltar.

What kind of military power does Spain have? Can't imagine it's better than the British military.

>Mudskins will defeat Britain in naval war

Nah.
Spain just want to be prick because they got the opportunity, and the rest of EU is way too happy to make Britain know what it feel when someone is veto every common effort just because they feel like it.
Spain won't be able to do much about Gibraltar, as the other EU members don't want negotiations to be blocked forever on something they don't care about.

This all seems very dubya dubya oneish. I'm scared.

>war over that insignificant shitnest Gibraltar
That would certainly be funny.
Let me buy some popcorn first.

Only one of the two NATO countries involved meets in 2% military spending target. Espana I guess will be assed out.

It would be entertaining, t b h.

If it starts I'll be volunteering on day one

please kek make it happen
if i could at least participate in some war before dying i would be content with that

At least it'd more reasonable then start a war over fucking Pooland

It's a stone Luigi

You didn't make it

Yeah, well, for Spain it would be a home game. They are already there, Brits have to ship everything there and land their ships on that rock.

Anyway, it would be hard to hold on to that rock if Spain just cuts water and electric power. Not much farmable land on Gibraltar to survive on.

You're just going for the weather

Yeah,Britbro, I'd even volunteer for your side. How is the EU acting any differently here than Russia in the situation with Ukraine?!

I thought people already chose to stick with bad teeth cunts.

Are they going to invade?

please kek make it happen
if i could at least participate in some war before dying i would be content with that

How old are you? If you're under 30 its pretty much guaranteed that you will fight in the Final Crusade--the reconquest of western Europe.

Eurovision is going to be awkward again

Dude, the news item is from yesterday.
April 1st.
Ring any bell??

This happened under Franco and the people survived, everything was either flown in via air or by the sea. Gibraltar has its own power station and water desalination plant, its pretty independent.

By the time the Spanish can muster a force to take The Rock our Rapid Reaction Force would of mobilised and the Royal Navy would of sunk the entire Spanish fleet at Rota.

Probably, who knows. Butthurt eurocucks have this fascination with getting "revenge" on Britain for leaving the EU. It's weird and I honestly don't know how this will turn out.

Well what did you think would happen after Sup Forums invoked the god of chaos?

ITT: people who forgot the Straight of Gibraltar exists

seriously? what's the source of this nonsense?

Is it just a meme or it has potential?

It's just Falkland Islands 2.0
The vote of the locals is disregarded

>Citation needed.
BTW how many nukes does Spain have again?

>NATO in-fighting
>WW3
I doubt it.

If the Spaniards take Gibraltar won't the Brits just annex Ibiza and Majorca? Fat sunburned Brits already outnumber the natives there.

Theresa May

England and Spain going to war over Gibraltar.

What century are we in?

Germans talking about war strategy ??

>Mallorca
No way, ausfag.

OK.

But the Spaniards are broke, and so are you. Would be damn daft to go to war over some 20.000 inhabitants.

We will take it in as a prize Hans and kick all the sunbed stealing Krauts out of the Balearics.

The earth id flat

Why not?
We certainly haven't seen you win any wars lately.
>inb4 Falklands
That was close to a-tie. Everybody was cold and wet and tired and wanted to go home.

We aren't broke and you do you know about the Falklands War right?

Thats one rare flag

You just can't trust the Spaniards, once again i'm sure Portugal will help us destroy them. And we will divide the lands between us.

>Majorca
Then Germany would join the war in 3 seconds

Europe belongs to the British Commonwealth and the United States by right of conquest.

We're not sending troops to Europe ever again whether to it's to save or slaughter.

We'll just nuke Spain (and those Argy bastards too while we're at it) and see what the rest of you have the balls to do.

More like britian against the eu
There is no non eu country vs a eu country, if one is attacked the whole eu goes to war
Britian wont do shit, if the eu bosses want gibraltar, they just take it

> all of that British humor
LOL.

>He didn't have Nepal already
Step up your game kid, I've already sent like five of those back to Gramps

No.

Nigger Trump supports the UK on Gibraltar

I seriously doubt the Spain or the EU would do anything about it

>kraut
>knowing what humor is

I caused all this mess because I voted to leave the EU

I did it, I did it all and i'd do it again

tee hee

Yep, the Eu seem like a totally reasonable bunch.

you haven't won a war ever

But there will be no war. This timeline is too safe.

>nigger
>knowing what foreign politics is

NUKE MADRID
>NUKE MADRID
NUKE MADRID
>NUKE MADRID
NUKE MADRID
>NUKE MADRID
NUKE MADRID
>NUKE MADRID

I think the war will go on for maybe 3 days, then their make a peace contract and build a statue there to remember the honest soldier.
Casualties and losses:
2 French Soldier (hanged them accidentally selves while swinging white flags short before the peace contract)
Stones valued at 1500 USD
A british soldier lost his fish from his fish 'n' chips meal and a seagull eat it.

War crimes:
Pajeet the cock didn't wash his hand before cocking for his troop.
UK got out of the EU and this triggered them

Against the Bavarians and the French. But that was some time ago. Can't be compared with modern days.

why the fuck would brits want with shitbralter? isnt their economy made up of illegal gambling websites and contraband like stolen cigarettes and counterfit stuff

Don't worry Iberian brother. I'll fight for your side against the Jewish Anglos. First step towards ilInerian Rule of the world once again.

We will give our nukes to the germans

>beating the french
>counting as a win
a mildly strong breeze can defeat the french

>t.ahmed

This one gets it.

Also, for people interested in war: Look up the war where the USA invaded Grenada in the 1980s, because they couldn't tolerate the free elections there. USA won, but lost more men due to incompetence and friendly fire than the enemy.

With how fucking preposterous the world has been lately, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if wwiii started over some land.

trump supports america first.

>pic unrelated

The had been wars for far far less

>its another episode of the EU jews trying to d&c the whites against eachother because they may be too dumb to know who is pulling the strings.

whew lad, you guys have a fucking chance to not to repeat ww1 and the rothschilds investment banker scheme, you surely are not going to fall for it or are you?

kek, thanks greatest ally

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/22/jfks-diary-reveals-fascination-with-hitler-compared-to-legend.html

Why did you ally them in 1906?

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/02/theresa-may-would-go-war-defend-sovereignty-gibraltar-says-michael/

Here you go my korean friend

Not during the Medieval and Feudal eras. France was a monster back then.

jews

Do we even have nukes?

Didn't Chile and Peru go to war over some disputed territory just because it had masses of bird droppings on it? Seriously: That was considered a good source of nitrate for making gunpowder and fertilizer at the time.

>Kennedy predicted in his diary that Hitler would “emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived.”

lel so many people of the time thought this

They underestimated how easily people can be told what to think
And how many people would cry at Schindler's List

>1066

I think the yanks stationed some in our country.

wooden nukes like your shoes lol

>22 B-61 nukes

Spain really wants to war the UK over Gibraltar? Looks like the UK is gonna acquire some new overseas territory when all is said and done.

And we'll give Eastern Europe to the Russians.

We invented the modern world so we're allowed to destroy any parts of it we deem unworthy.

>le france is bad at le war meme.
They were the british, spanish and dutch arcrival for a reason.

It's like a cripple fight

I don't get why people get so butthurt over this. Unless they actually try to take the land then just brush them off and call them idiots.

think i'll join the armed forces if a war does happen

not like my life is worth anything anyway

>unironically thinking America is the good guys

Wew lad

>post yfw you get drafted to die in yet another jewish controlled war

It's been too long since a war between two modern powers, I say let it play out.

>agincourt
Also they are our arch nemesis, nobody else's. Don't take the eternal rivalry away from us.

It's a classic case of overconfidence and insanely unjustified pride over something that took place some 400 years ago, Queen Elizabeth the First, Spanish Armada and that shit.

Neither side has gotten over it yet.
It's fun to watch.