>>119195303

wtf is wrong with these warmonger

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BO2C4lvqruQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck she's actually more based than Trump, she outright does not even want to see Merkel. Holy FUCK.

Warmongers: BTFO

I can't stand the interviewer

I don't understand why the EU pretends a Norway-style arrangement isn't possible? Obviously it is possible if Norway has it.

I see they're trying the same Russophobia in the EU

she's a fat passive/aggressive bitch
she only talks shit when targets are not around
while in the fight she always backs off
a typical cuck

They don't even hide it
>b-but the RUSSIAN bank
>has Putin done good to the world?
>will you fight if Putin invade Ukraine?

I can't understand why Sup Forums love the FN.

They're far from being into racebait, they just want to protect their country from EU, mass immigration and culture, they don't think that a race in inferior to an another.

They have no problem with immigrant from any race as long as it's not mass immigration of people who doesn't give a shit about France.

Phillipot is gay...etc

That reaction won me over. She nailed it. They really do want war with Russia, and she called that propagandist out on it.

Agreed, Le Pen > Trump

>subbed
Lemme know when it's dubbed, I can't be fucked with frog audio.

Why isn't she answering the question?

>you want WW3 hu? hu? WW3? you want WW3?

What kind of a respond is this?
Or is she saying that Russian can invade whatever they want, and France wont do shit, because muh WW3?
It won't be a precedent for the Russians to invade something in the past 100 years.
Let's not forget who started the WW2. And for the brainwashed Russians, no, the WW2 did not start in 1941, with muh "patriotic war".

>Russophobia

Phobia implies irrational fear. Go to Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova, tell them how the Russian threat not real.

This bitch sure knows how to talk. And this bitch sure knows how to control immigration.
But she'll fuck French economy for sure.

This.

Absolutely /based.

You /baguettes are lucky to have her. If you don't vote her into office I think that she's right, the EU will have chaotic collapse. Better to leave the ship while it's still sinking and not laying on the bottom of the ocean.

"it's over. The EU is shining with the light of a dead star."

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BO2C4lvqruQ

>based my little pony interview
>big black cock destroyed
What did he mean by this?

Those places are non-countries that I don't give a shit about. 1 American life is worth more than the entire population of those countries.

Fucking warfag.

Why should we fight for other people especially when it's likely the attack will not attack us?

saved Marion pls win on april.

I pretty much agree with her on everything except Ukraine (it was not simply a territorial dispute when a foreign country enters Ukraine to oversee repatriation) and the Putin Government being good dispite Russian workers rights and general human rights issues the country still faces and the fact that Putin is not truly a democratically elected leader when he he has hands that controls most of the state through his dealings with Russian billionaires to where he's essentially an oligarch. A better proposal would be to not want war in the Balkans but to pressure Russia to better their living standards and their standards of democracy while doing the same for other nations with democratic issues

"The EU is shining with the light of a dead star" Poetic and succinct, I really hope you get this one right France!

Maybe because they will become too much powerful then?

Remember the cold war?

Merkel made it clear that she doesn't even want to consider talking with her in the first place.
Also germans don't understand discussion, only action, we learnt it the hard way, not gonna make the same mistake twice.

Very based interview ffrom Le Pen.

Fake news got BTFO

Le Pen said she didn't believe in the great replacement and never talked about remigration, now go in a reunion of FN militants talking of these two subjects and see who is on the same line as her officiously.

She is trying to make her party as politically correct as possible to reach power but core of the party, despit Philipport efforts, did not change.

provokes russia
russia responds
shithole gets rekt
muh evil russia!!!!!!

>MLP interview
>BBC destroyed
the memes are out of control

Most if the people voting for her don't because of what you said, see yourselfs with the polls made in our country.

In my college, I've even seen some black guys willing to vote for Le Pen because they want to stop mass immigration.

>"It's over. The EU is shining with the light of a dead star."

No one goes here for a reason. If yall dont want MLP, feel free to send her over to US.

britcucks need to stop stealing from the germans.
the word is Lugenpresse

also based Marion

>

This is the first thing I thought.
I spend too much time on the internet, sigh.

I chuckled. Thanks, Hans.

I hate when they accuse the FN of being racist baby-eaters.I wish they were ! They're fucking civic nationalists gynocentrists, exactly like fucking Trump.
I very much hope this is the start of our very own slippery slope, this time not into cuckdom and communism but fucking genocidal fascism, because demography is fucking destiny and the time for half-assed measures is way long gone.

The only way to remove the subhumans, be they niggers, sandniggers of kikes, is through slaughter. Deportation won't work, they'll simply come back one or two centuries later.

SESELJ WINS TODAY

>Why isn't she answering the question?
Because that's a fallacy you dipshit, it's a typical a loaded question.

Imagine she asked the same question with "the germans making an incursion into Belgium" or "the spanish pushing troops in Gibraltar" ? Do you imagine her saying "welp yes we will declare war on them".
We are a nuclear power and the most powerful continental army (outside of Russia precisely), we aren't some shitty middle eastern/south american dictatorship that can talk shit to everyone because they are already blacklisted by half the globe and have no mean to put their threats in effect.

When you are running for the presidency of France you don't reply to these questions like on some chinese curling imageboard, it's diplomacy matter and you don't burn bridges for a fucking interview.
Also we don't owe shit to the balts, as long as we are in NATO we will honor our contract but the moment we aren't we have literally no obligation to do shit if Igor comes with the tanks.

it's too late for that

hon hon hon

why tho?
wait,let me reformulate:
how can she be worse than the other economically speaking?

There is no economic program for the FN, outside of Frexit.
Why ?
Because the FN will not be able to pass laws in another manner than by referundum, the cuckservatives nor the left will vote any economic laws from them.

>Twice