726 days left, Hans

726 days left, Hans.

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20190329T00&p0=136&msg=Countdown to FREEDOM&font=cursive&csz=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just get on with it

>Britcucks wont shut up about it for 2 years
Oh god.

OI

You gotta pay denbts before you post here, Hans

60 BILLION PAY UP

Eat my Celtic dick, Aryan scum.

Uhhmm no sweet heart, you pay us up with that 60 billion Brexit fee to the EU :^)

Here you go faggots!

Special delivery on its way, Fritz.

we want out too

Do you really think we let you leave before we get our fair share of EU money?

Do you really think it's politically viable for our government to pay what you want?

Should have considered that before you got out like little children

thanks again, Nigel

>Le Pen wins
>France leaves the EU
>EU can't sustain itself as many European countries keep needing muh subsidies
>EU dissolves
>Countries dependent on EU gibmedats descent into chaos
>Russia moves further into the Ukraine

Can't wait

You've got NATO denbts to pay to Trump first. Pay up, Hans.

>Le Pen wins
sorry leaf but we have already decided that Macron will win

>descent

>considering anything from a dumb fuck that can't even write his native language

Fuck off shill Hans. At least GB is doing something, while you are still sucking mutti and chulz off

NATO's guidelines are no guarantee or obligation to pay unlike you fucks with EU's obligations

Trump and Brexit BTFO

Tell me about it

That's how you know he's right, when you can't think of an actual rebuttal other than how he wrote something in his post.

Or what Hans.

Britain borrowed a shit ton of money from the Italians in the 1500s and 1600s. They havent and wont see a fucking penny.

Wot you gunna do m8

I wonder if pineapple le pen becomes a thing

no personal input in the OP

nigels really can't understand much
ban poor people from accessing the internet

Oh and what exactly are you and your broomstick wielding krauts going to do, huh?

> let you leave

Ha Ha Ha. My fucking sides.

Until you won't have disentangled all the legalese and will fall back to WTO tariffs and your economy goes into recession?

Make you a pariah in world trade. You'll be known to be that country that doesn't honor legal agreements.

WTO rules are miles better than the clusterfuck your EU has, Hans. We buy more from you than you do from us. When we have tarrifs on German goods you're fucked. We'll establish a free trade union with the Commonwealth and cuck you and the EU to the max.

Nope. We will simply ignore them.
We will trade because there are enough countries being screwed by the EU that feels that the 4th biggest market in the world can help in that regard. 1/3 of your motor trade will go to the wall. Especially when this gets verbal and messy.
The german cars will be smashed up by the Brexiteers and people will fear owning them. Your exports will drop our insurance services will boom. The only people it will effect will be those traitors that bought german shit and they can fuck off just like coal burners can.

We are in the driving seat Hans. You need us more than we need you.

DO ONE

>WTO rules are miles better than the clusterfuck your EU has, Hans.
My you're delusional. Someone tell May, I guess you don't have to negotiate anything then.

>We will simply ignore them.
I know this is hard, especially for you delusional Britbongs, but this isn't how reality works. Laughable.

Quickly forgotton when they stop listening to you and realise money talks and investment comes to those that are true to themselves and economically sound.
We are a solid economy with our hands in every pot. We are not tied to any union and the only market there could be a problem trading with is the EU but we can match their tariffs tit for tat.
On the other hand you have 15 odd satelite nations in utter poverty and you have just lost a sugar daddy. Now that will make investors think, is this a safe investment.
We live in a world of super container ships so geography is no issue.

Youve under estimated us Hans

Till what, brexit?

>economically sound
Bwahaha. Man, you dumb Britbongs. Always good for a laugh. I really love how delusional you brexit morons have become.

le colbert watching german btfo everyone again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but seriously, why are you here? >>>/reddit/ is that way!

>726 days left,

post this every day pls.

>anyone who disagrees with my delusion is le leddit lelelel
Fucking retard

Germany get rekt for the third time in 100 years.

Are Germans able to learn?

To have cheap laughs at your expense of course. What else is this board good for? It's like a zoo of the mentally ill.

>it's another episode of mad EU cucks
every day is christmas on this board now.

WTO rates are in fact vastly cheaper for many products and services, even with 3rd country protectionist tax

The obvious down side is this will damage automotive production across the zone since the current deal is very lucrative and unites UK/EU manufacturing chains

>mad EU cucks
I'm not mad, I'm highly entertaining seeing your shit country go down.

>mad EU cucks
Laughing at you imbeciles
>mad
KEK you delusional faggot

What do I do?
I love both Germany and the UK :((

>Do you really think it's politically viable to hold on to contracts?

Im a complete fan of Brexit and all but you gotta keep a reliable reputation.

Does it really hurt that bad?

You are enslaved to pay Iraqis to give birth to your replacements. I'm sorry

Here you go

timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20190329T00&p0=136&msg=Countdown to FREEDOM&font=cursive&csz=1

Everyone hates you Germany, even when you try to do something nice you become opressive because you're so fucking autistic.

Nobody wants to be in your shit union. Go away and leave Europe alone.

Time to choose sides Luigi

Pick a side and then switch when you drag the winning side down, as always.

>Go away and leave Europe alone.

That's my idea since a long time. we should all just go to some play else, maybe buy a part of Australia and build our Germany there. this way, you can't project all your problems on us anymore.

THE INTEREST JUST GOT 10% HIGHER

How about you finish destroying your own country before trying to bring down the rest of Europe with you?

What happens in 726 days?

Time limit on Article 50 runs out. The max time for Britain to officially cut off from the EU for good, although we could leave sooner if they're intent on being petulant children and we just go hard brexit without whatever shitty deal they come up with.

Everything points to ww3, holy shit.
>Southern Europeans, UK and France (+ Philippines) vs EU
>Turkey vs Europe
>Russia vs America
>Republicans vs Democrats civil war
>UK vs Spain (gibraltar)
>Middle east vs everyone

All those shit nations are not good enough for Europe and blame us. Fucking muds.

The 2nd american civil war will be like the spanish civil war before ww2. Don't forget the chinks too

Yeah you need to leave sooner.

We are the worlds 4th economy. Just overtook the plummeting French. Not bad for idiot Britbongs.

WTF Wasn't It 10 days or something?

>before trying to bring down the rest of Europe with you
>says this while trying to crash the EU
Lmao.

I for one welcome the indipendent Scots to the EU.

Im for hard Brexit.
We put the tariff on aldi lidl mercedes BMW Philips Citroen Renault Peugeot IKEA H&M and all those nice plastic windmills what they put on our components that go towards making up them there mercedes peugeot BMW fancy fucking windmills Citroen Renault etc etc.
The fucking europoors are so fucking dumb. More decent beer for me and fizzy piss pilsner lager outpriced and left in ahmedistan.

But britbong you have paki too. Yeah but we also have poo in loos. They breed as fast and counter any paki ghreat. When wubba dubba race war starts poo in loo will go full balistic on paki skirt wearing boy bumer chimps in order to be wog de jour and be forever in our favour.
Didnt see that coming did you euroscum.

Cant beat it untill youre in it.
Well we got in it. Beat it. Beat some wogs. Flood the beaten mess that is the eurozone with our refugees and bailed.
Ha ha ha ha. Ww3 has just been won. A fucking hat trick nicely nicely.

TOPKEK
Yor taxes can't go higher from having to pay for ahmed and his 5 german recently-converted islamic wives and you want to let in even more leeches into the union that you will have to pay for.

Literaly the definition of a cuck and an autist

It is over for the UK.

PAY DENBTS

>2nd American civil war
Only in my wettest dreams ;_;

lol, german money pays for like 80% of the other countries NATO fees as well, on top of their own contributions.