Father murders driver after child runs into street and suffers minor collision wounds

archive.is/yS8oj

A man heard on a 911 call after a 4-year-old was accidentally hit in Walnut Hills on March 24 admitted that he killed the driver.

Jamie Urton, 44, was killed after the shooting in the 2300 block of Kenton Street.

The child suffered non-life threatening injuries.

On Friday, police identified Deonte Baber, 25, of allegedly causing Urton's death last week "by firing multiple gunshots into the victim's vehicle, striking the victim."

Court documents state that 24-year-old Jamall Isaiah Killings, the father of the child that was struck, is also wanted in connection with the death of the driver. Stating he caused Urton's death by, "means of a firearm."

Urton was an employee of Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired.

A 911 caller admitted over the phone to shooting the driver.

"I took care of dude. I killed him. He’s dead. He dead. The dude that hit you by the car. He dead. I killed him. I’m serious he’s dead. The dude that him you with the car… I killed him," the man said.

"You hear me? He dead. I killed him. He dead. You good. Your daddy got you. You know I love you don’t you. I’m here with you. I love you baby."

Police said Urton stopped to check on the child after hitting him.

That's when Urton was assaulted by three nearby pedestrians and then shot, they have said.

"That white dude in that car… they just blazed him. That car right there then hit my baby. They just shot him and they’re dead," the man said in the call

Barber has not been caught and police said he should be considered armed and dangerous. Killings is also wanted by police.

Lt. Steve Saunders with the Cincinnati Police Department could not confirm if the caller was Barber or the father of the child.

It was unclear if the caller dialed 911 himself.

The driver was allegedly forced out of his car and executed according to an eyewitness.

Other urls found in this thread:

wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/911-call-records-man-saying-he-killed-driver-who-hit-boy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would do that too if some asshole hurt my kids.

The white guy stopped in a black neighborhood!
Big mistake.

I told a boer who stopped right next to a squatter camp after hitting a girl to fuck off to the police station. They would of killed him if he stayed.

You have to ask yourself, why was his kid in the street to begin with?

you must be a nigger too

tl; dr

>Unsupervised niglet wanders into traffic
>Gets hit causing nonlife threatening injuries
>Baby daddy chimps out because driver was white

We orcfrika nao!

>The white guy stopped in a black neighborhood!
>Big mistake.
Also not his fault
>Urton was an employee of Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired.

Because it was black, it probably considered the street its "territory" or "hood"

>Based Black dad executes redneck scum
Richly deserved

I was backing out if my driveway one day and this like 10 year old kid comes speeding down the street on his bike. I wasnt that close to hitting him but i slammed on brakes and both the kid and his dad who was up the street in his yard looked at me like I did something wrong. Fuck you watch your kid and teach them to stop for cars. And probably dont let your kid ride his bike in the middle of the road in a very busy cut through.

His name is JAMAL KILLINGS
wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/911-call-records-man-saying-he-killed-driver-who-hit-boy

Maybe you are too much of a beta to do anything about your blood line being threatened but I'm not.

>Black guy beeing a father to his kid and sticking around
Good.

> one time a nigger dad actually tries to care about his kid
> ends up in jail anyway, because he's still a feral nigger
> another nigger kid without father
the cycle continues

Hopefully someone hits both of you and your nigger tier bloodline gets eliminated.

Because niggers don't watch their kids or give a shit about them until someone else does something to them.

A Nigger will beat their kid to an inch of their life and not care but if someone else dares to tell their little shit to behave they flip out.

it was an accident bro

I fucking dare you to try. Do you know what a berserker is? That's me

Jamal killings literally go back to the hood and put your chimp nigglet on a cage

>muh kid can run on the middle of the cars IS YOUR FAULT HE DINDU NUFFIN
I should shoot everyone for making this post ITT.

tapa ittes vitun neekeri

Is your kid autistic too or just you?

>Threatened
How the fuck is a minor accident where the kid had a few scrapes and bruises a 'threat'. Especially since it was an accident. The nigger was probably not even watching his kid.

>Do you know what a berserker is? That's me

Rauhotu hyvä mies, kuhan röllään
I don't have kids yet.

I actually just realized that I knew tons of black kids who all got hit by cars in minor incidences as kids. Guess its a cultural thing of being allowed in the street with no supervision. Blacks aren't the best drivers either.

You're one shade away from being a nigger yourself Pajeet. It's not the white dudes fault niggers can't watch their kids and let them run around in the middle of a fucking street at night.

You think you're tough shit, mate?

Hey dipshit. This is an anonymous image board. You don't need to virtue signal about how good of an alpha male dad you are. No one cares, no one is impressed, save it for your blog.

I'm not even laughing 2bh, funny fuse is blown

Kek.

You're from nigger land you should know they walk in the middle of the street without looking all the fucking time.

>Deonte
>Jamall Isaiah

Don't think these are black guys m8s

Yeah what kind of loser protects their children? Might as well let them marry niggers while we're at it.

You're the one threatening your bloodline by letting your dipshit little kid out on the street alone.
Fucking kill yourself, faggot.

>Don't supervise child
>Child gets bumped by car
>Murder person who accidentally bumped your kid after they are clearly no longer a threat
>""""""""""""protecting""""""""""""""""

What the fuck are you talking about?

White impunity has gone too far, thinking they can get away with anything under the sun incl murder. The pigs in blue and other White trash need to be taught a harsh lesson. The based Black dad shall be acquitted, Kek wills it

>During the call, a child can be heard crying. A man is heard asking the boy if he's OK and telling him to "stay strong."

>"That's why I tell you ... that you can't run out into the street," a man can be heard saying.

Child confirmed ran in front of car, driver not at fault.

Now you're just being contrarian or pretending to be retarded as a bait, fuck off

And then you get sent to jail for the next 10-15 years so your kids have to grow up without a father.

>lel niggers aint got no fathers
>wow, how dare you take corporal punishment into your own hands because your kid got hurt, what are you, a nigger?
Bin the knife you jack toothed dumb fuck

>Deonte
>Urton
>Jamall

>last name is Killings
>he killed a guy

Pottery.

Atleast they have now seen how a true man acts. Seeing their father as a limp wristed pussy would be more harmful

Of course, but non-life threatening injuries? For a four year old, it mustve been a fucking tap. knocked him off his feet at most. a 10mph collision with a 4 year old would kill them, so to hit him and not even cause any major injuries? probably just made him lose his balance.

A few years ago, some kid was playing in the street when my father came driving along. He spotted the kid and stopped the car, but the little dumbfuck continued playing, then ran right into the front of the car and started crying. His mother came out screaming and cursing at my father, despite the fact that he had done nothing.

It's not always the driver's fault.

I hope your kid gets podesta'd

>Ends up in jail

On death row actually, since murder results in execution.

Yes I do know that, they also hesitate when crossing a road like a buk and will sprint at the worst time. Very poor depth perception from being on their mothers back from birth to the age of 2.

The kids are also left alone to do whatever they want for the entire day. Happens all the time, a kid goes missing and when the police ask the mother when was the last time they saw the kid they will say something like "Eish, yesterday morning."

>Jamall Killings

He didn't choose the thug life...

>Deonte
it figures..... nigs will nog if given half a chance

Don't forget

>Flee the scene of the crime
>Spend your days on the run or in jail
>Unable to protect your kid again
>Your family get even less gibs without your EBT card

Only in the first degree. This is 2nd degree.

>im a berserker

>nigger allows children to run wild on street
>kid runs out in front of car
>hit him
>being a good citizen you get out to see if the childs okay
>phew, he's fine
>get shot anyway by trigger happy nigger
>HE DINDU NUFFIN

Yet another black kid going to grow up with out his dad.

All you other flags likely don't know our hoods. Most of the niggers don't do watch their kids and let them run into the street. As a result, the kids grow up with no traffic sense - wander out into the road and expect the world to stop for them. It's this fucked up child rearing that produces a prison class set of monsters that don't understand why evil white cops keep harassing them. Literally no boundaries other than their own street cliques.

gas this one

fuck you and fuck your maggoty crotch lice you pathetic breeder. Clearly a tragic mistake, much like your xerox copies running around and soiling up this planet. I hope you get to watch your kids slowly drown in their own lung fluid one day you finish cuck faggot.

What more can you expect from these animals? They are barely human to begin with. Gas all of them bed bugs

A leaf would know nothing of masculinity even if it fucked his wife

>Maybe you are too much of a beta to do anything about your blood line being threatened but I'm not

>You

fbpb

Weak and pathetic considering that as a country you are weak, pathetic, and insignificant. I shit on all your euro trash muzzie loving cuck faggots, but I really take exceptions to weak ass faggots from finland.

Fuck you and your entire family, hope you get to watch them burnt alive one day.

new meme, lads?

Probably because it's a residential neighborhood and kids play in the fucking streets and cul de sacs? The real question is why was the driver moving gast enough to hit a child?

nigger detected

If he was moving fast enough to really hit him, the kid would be dead.

>Deonte 25
He was a good boy turnin his lyf aroun

>saved a thumbnail
I knew you were a leaf before I checked

assmad nignog detected

it's so alpha to kill someone over an accident that gave your son a bruised arm and spending the remaining 50 years of your life locked in a cell getting raped by large niggers.

Bonus to add to the alphaness, your son grow up without a father and becomes a tranny. Great work.

>>Your family get even less gibs without your EBT card
You don't know how welfare works in this country, Mohammed. They will probably get more gibs because MUH SINGLE MUTHA WIT NO DADDY AROUN.

Non-driver detected. I bet you don't stop when school buses flip out their big fucking flashing stopsigns and expect the kids to know not to cross the road. We have traffic signs up for a reason, you coon.
He should have been moving slow enough to stop and avoid hitting the child. You should expect kids to dart out at any time in residential areas. That's why they usually cap off speed limits at 15-25mph.

In this situation there is no actual way the kid is at fault unless the accident happened in a non residential area. The dad overreacted, though.

your kid is going to be worse off with you in prison for 25 years idiot

wha hape to it

2300 block of Kenton Street, Cincinnati

haha yeah man i hate niggers

I fucking dare you to try. Do you know what a patriot is? That's me

Based finns. I agree

>stupid nigger can't keep a leash on its shit
>kill anyone who comes across it

Hope someone tortures his kid to death in front of him. We need more people like Dylan Roof.

>In this situation there is no actual way the kid is at fault

Being a dipshit kid doesn't make you innocent - or rather I should say it doesn't make the other party guilty.

For all we know he slammed the break and the kid walked into his car. If anyone's at fault it's the dad for not watching his gremlin.

blacks in the US have excellent depth perception (not the women though, watch out for them on the road). but our blacks are ~15% white on average

Should have run over the niglet

I hope you feel the same way if you have kids and they get hit by a driver in front of your house.

>Where my chilluns gonna play if they caint play in tha street?

Cuz we run dis streetz ya her me nibba, blockin traffic n sheit

Niglets running wild like the plains of Africa.

If you let your kids run into the street, you're the idiot nigger threatening your "blood line".

Good thing he can't breed anything else but AIDS in prison.

I guess we need to import some lions and hyenas.

Would you like to making fuck?

If I had kids, they wouldn't be playing outside unsupervised, especially when they're not old enough to know not to go in the street.

> jamal isaiah killings
> KILLINGS
> nigger literally named KILLINGS!!!
> lets 4 year old niglet play in street
> shocked and appalled when niglet gets clipped by a car
> time to smoke whitey!!!
> nigger named KILLINGS...

so much wrong with this story.
fucking niggers

This. Niggers are automatically the worst fucking parents on earth. Worse than single white mothers.

I know it must make you nervous. Imagine your kid using the designated shitting street (9 to 12 times a day) and a car hit him. Very spooky indeed.

>Implying this isn't the white mans fault for driving through a chimp enclosure and threatening the alpha chimps young

>Black guy beeing a father to his kid and sticking around
>Good.
lol, he's going to jail now.

If your children would be in the street while cars are going by, your blood is trash.

A real man uses his fists faggot.
Dad was a pussy.

Top Kek