Daily reminder that vaginal sex is unnatural

Daily reminder that vaginal sex is unnatural

>needs the man to spend disproportionate time with his fingers or tongue on the woman (the latter skyrocketing his chances of contacting diseases)
>if he doesn't want to do that, he'll need to go through unnecessary and unnatural endurance training and edging techniques that ultimately takes the enjoyment out of his sexual activities
>the whole vagina is basically a dead tunnel, the woman's sexually sensitive parts are actually her clitoris, which is outside the fucking vagina
>no natural woman actually derives orgasm from just coitus penetration unless there's also stimulation of the clitoris, usually with fingers

>no natural woman actually derives orgasm from just coitus penetration unless there's also stimulation of the clitoris, usually with fingers
Not true. While they are less than 30% of women, they do exist, but they're all sluts.

irrefutable proof that if god exist he hates women.

>unnatural
>literally the only known way to reproduce until the last 200 years

I know you'll say that they're faking but I've made several women orgasm from penetration alone. it's pretty hard to fake full-body shivers and rythmic contractions of the bagina
it seemed like more than the commonly cited 30% stat in my experience, but maybe that's because they are sluts
pro-tip: have a large penis. don't cum early, just keep going at it.
Last week I actually had a girl say that I gave her her first non-clitoral orgasm, but she was riding on me while i sat up so she was definitely getting some friction on it, i might not count that

>but maybe that's because they are sluts
Correct.

>Large penis and proper stamina
I believe you, because I'm in the same boat.

No one said the girl had to enjoy it

>40,000 years
Ftfy

If any of you can't get a woman off without using your hands, you are fucking beta cunts who suck in bed, simple as that.

>leaf

>needs the man to spend disproportionate time with his fingers or tongue on the woman

No.You just put it in and do your thing. The women either likes it or not, but you're there for your own pleasure anyways, so who cares? If she wants to cum she can finish herself later.

Oh look, a buncha sexually confused boys debate the female orgasm. You could try asking women, if they were willing to talk to you.

Found the dicklet that can't make his gf cum.

I'm sorry you can't get laid, hun.

>make his gf cum
Female ejaculate is literally urine.

>this LARPing faggot

The earth is not that old, Buddy.

The earth is much older, but humanity in its current form isn't.

>autism
the post.

How else do you get someone pregnant you retard.

>post
must be an asian thing

Dude eating pussy is the coolest shit ever

nothing better in the world than a girl with nice thighs and a big butt sitting on your face

get the fuck outa here

>It's the "Natural good, unnatural bad" meme
>Implying nature gives a shit about pleasure during sex
Good thing we don't just stick to natural methods because lube and toys are amazeballs for pleasure.

In an evolutionary sense being better at sex has its advantages too.

We are literally one of the few species that has recreational sex so any of the autistic virgins who say shit about pleasure for the woman not being required are literal retards.

Then again these guys cum to drawings of anime characters with dicks then go on to tell people what is natural or right

>these guys cum to drawings of (futanari) then go on to tell people what is natural or right
THIS.