Honest thoughts on pjw?

more like sjw

ALT RIGHT IS THE NEW PUNK ROCK

yaaa man he's pretty cool for a memeing faggot

Nearly not as smart as he thinks he is

ugly cunt who wears too much make up

Can be entertaining at times but ultimately won't convince anyone by yelling at a camera

He's starting to outlast his usefulness and we'll be ready to drop him like Milo. He will be going out to gay bars with Milo every night soonly.

He is pretty OK.

a homosexual

He's a stingy potion seller

Pleb. His video on Music and Culture is laughable
> Muh Reality TV represents all of modern culture
> "hasn't been authentic music movement in quarter of a century" shows Nirvana and Oasis in video

t. antony faggot phantano subscriber

I just wish you wouldn't make the same exact thread every day.
It's not even annoying, just tiresome, like walking into a room that hasn't been cleaned.

>i don't see any evidence of a Jewish conspiracy

For the last time, fuck off Paul.

this

((((infowars))))
(((alex jones)))
(((trump))))

/thread

t. Infowars subscriber
PJWs video was shit get over it

He's a hypocrite who works for a greedy snake oil salesman.
And he's a fucking northerner

EH CONSOERVOTIVS OOR EEH NJEE COUNTOR COLTOR

PeanutJamWater?
PrivateJimWott?
PerspirantJokerWafter?
PeckishJimWatson?
PertinentJarWaiter?

the whole point of the video was to prove that social marxism is being force in popular media and music

which is true

but tard music faggots like ((you)) dont seem to get it

>1 post by this ID

Hide and ignore

pathetic faggot

And PJWs evidence for this is Reality TV and cherry picked Pop Music. wow what a great argument

Jew tool.

>cherry picked Pop Music
> Reality TV

have you not seen any TV series or movie lately ?
or simply dense ?

Hes alright

Stop fucking replying, you know what this thread is!

STOP FUCKING REPLAYING TO IT, YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS.

Maybe you are right. Was watching this new documentary about 1066 England and it was multi cultural.

Is he a manlet? He looks kinda manlet.

>my redpills are too strong for you traveller

It breaks my heart that I will never feel his ass on my face

MYNE STREEEM METEOR.
IMAGEEN MAI SOORPRAIZ.

LET DAT SINK IN

IT BLOWS MOI MOIND

Why this thread again? Is PJW fishing for feedback?

can you imagine his beautiful lips wrapped around the shaft of your cock

he's tumblr of the alt-right

HITLER WAS AN SJW

DERS NOWT JEWISH CONSPIRACY I JUST DON'T SEE IT MATES

manlet low test loser.

SPESCHIAL SNOUWFLAKE SINDRUM

Must have aspergers or something, cause he can't seem to understand his way of SpEAkiNG iS vErY oFf PHuttiNG.
I mean come on.

Wow, so he is shit because he doesn't name the jew? Do you realize nazis are the laughingstock of society?

aren't you a good goy

I used to follow him pretty close, but then I started getting the proper red pills I needed and seen how much of a cucked Jew he is. Don't get me wrong he's got some strong points but he also uses Twitter as his personal army

woha that pic 2deep4me bro

>AYE FOOKEN URE-ANAL

IMAGUN MAJ SJUK

>laughingstock

More like crying stock, every time some leftist crybaby is offended they accuse others of being nazis

He's not anywhere near as smart as the thinks he is.

Did you ever have that kid at your school who was academically gifted, but completely blind to how blinkered and shallow his view on the world was? That's PJW

Did you ever go to uni and have those right wing people on your course that HAD to let you know they were conservative at any possible given opportunity. I'm not talking the openly conservative people, there's nothing wrong with that, I mean the autistic ones who were tripping over themselves to let you know how smart and right wing they are? That's PJW

He's also got that really annoying nasal voice autists have.

Also he's a complete pussy for saying he was gonna counter Fantano then backing down. I see his point about how he doesn't want to help boost his views or whatever, but he threw down the gauntlet. If you're gonna do that, commit. Don't pussy out.

PJW is a fucking embarrassment to the right, even if he isn't always wrong.

Shit-tier

eeesss jaaayyy doubluyewwwww

LIBURRRLLL

His argument on that basically is "NORMIES REEEE" though.

People have always watched shit. Have always listened to shit. His rant on pop culture was essentialy him complaining about how refined his tastes are because he doesn't watch the Kardashians or whatever.

I was one long "I'm 12 and I listen to this" post that you see on Rolling Stones videos. One long "I was born in the wrong decade" post.

Society isn't slipping down some irreversible slope just because Miley Cyrus dances provocatively much like many pop stars have done for decades or because people watch shite reality TV shows to gawk at hyper fictionalised versions of the disgusting decadence and opulence that some rich people enjoy.

Fuck PJW

What did he mean by this?

hes gay

This. Go listen to a pop tune from the 60s. or 70s. or 80s. It's all trash. The average human has shit taste in everything and it's always been that way, and will always be that way.

Ah yes, the meatier map man. Only good for mocking memes now

bingo
infowars is controlled opposition

Low hanging fruit arguments

Controlled opposition

Let me check my reasons list. Yep, its on here.