HAPPENING: CLINTON AID FOUND DEAD DAY BEFORE TESTIMONY

>Just days after being summoned to appear before Trey Gowdy’s congressional committee to testify about Hillary Clinton’s email server, one of her aides was found dead at home of “natural causes.”

>Johnston Wilson McGill, 34, was pronounced dead on his couch by a private doctor after suffering an apparent heart attack. A spokesman for Clinton’s former campaign said that Huma Abedin, Clinton’s deputy campaign coordinator, found McGill when she stopped by for coffee to discuss Clinton’s plans for a run for Mayor of New York

readconservatives.news/2017/03/31/top-clinton-aide-summoned-by-congress-turns-up-dead/

Other urls found in this thread:

usapoliticsnow.com/breaking-top-clinton-aide-summoned-congress-turns-dead/
consnation.com/2017/04/top-clinton-aide-summoned-congress-turns-dead/
nationalnewstoday365.com/2017/04/02/just-in-top-clinton-aide-summoned-by-congress-turns-up-dead-read-more/
redflagpapers.com/2017/04/02/oh-god-top-clinton-aide-summoned-congress-turns-dead-details/
readconservatives.news/2017/03/31/obama-being-refused-a-meeting-with-trump/
macaudailytimes.com.mo/ng-lap-seng-case-assistant-bribery-case-plea-talks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ng_Lap_Seng
google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/International/fbi-arrests-chinese-millionaire-tied-clinton-scandal/story?id=33990683
google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3713478/amp/ANOTHER-90s-scandal-returns-haunt-Clintons-Chinese-billionaire-illegal-donations-Bill-s-election-campaign-faces-Congress-quiz-arrested-FBI-bribery.html
spectator.org/chinagate-and-the-clintons/
rationaloptimist.com/blog/noaas-pausebuster-study/
youtu.be/fMG8SVrqstg
asiacruisenews.com/news/HILLARY-CLINTON-SPY-RING-UNRAVELS-AS-PRESIDENT-TRUMP-ORDERS-ARRESTS-TO-BEGIN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>readconservatives.news
seems legit

Don't let this slide!

You're retarded, aren't you?

>888

Wew, there really might be a heart attack gun. It's like 3 or 4 guys including David Brock who got a heart attack suddenly.

>“natural causes.”

We need to make meme's with Hillary killing him and a ''natural causes'' quotation somewhere on it.

Hah! Flip em...

Huma found him, to be creamated by sundown, private dr, no autopsy. Well ok then.

Why cant I find a more reputable source confirming this? Until you can provide a better news outlet, we're just going to call this bait.

Hmmmmmm...

THERE WILL BE NO AUTOPSY ON THE BODY, WHICH WILL BE CREMATED

oh shit, wrote my post and noticed you already said this

>we're

You don't speak for me buddy

"Natural Causes" [etched on the barrel of his gun] irl, so no karma foul for lying eh schlomo.

You fucking idiots really need to give this up.

>34
>sudden heart attack
>day before testimony
>Clinton
JUST A COINCIDENCE. MOVE ALONG.

please provide a non retarded news source before we continue

>no autopsy

Sorry, didn't mean to speak for the dumbasses who believe everything they read on the internet.

Shill Virgin loser detected

Fuck off shareblue

see
(checked)

Sorry, i need t hear this.
What do you consider a reputable source?
Go ahead, list them.

I thought this was literally confirmed at some congressional hearing

People want a source but, really, its completely believable. Its...its almost like...like this has happened before. Its honestly almost like we have had someone else die right before testifying against the Clintons. Its like we have been here before so its really easy to believe you know?

JUST SEARCH IT UP YOURSELF YOU SUBHUMAN NIGGER/ SHILL
OR LOOK AT THIS GUYS POST
YOU FUCKING DIPSTICK, JUST CALLING OUT THE OP WITHOUT FUCKING SEARCHING IT YOURSELF. THINK BEFORE YOU OPEN THAT FUCK-HOLE ON YOUR FACE, GO SWALLOW NIGGER CUM AND GET HIT BY A TRUCK.

usapoliticsnow.com/breaking-top-clinton-aide-summoned-congress-turns-dead/
consnation.com/2017/04/top-clinton-aide-summoned-congress-turns-dead/
nationalnewstoday365.com/2017/04/02/just-in-top-clinton-aide-summoned-by-congress-turns-up-dead-read-more/
redflagpapers.com/2017/04/02/oh-god-top-clinton-aide-summoned-congress-turns-dead-details/

this is from the same website

readconservatives.news/2017/03/31/obama-being-refused-a-meeting-with-trump/

Four Secret Service agents and two United States Marines had a good laugh earlier today when Barack Obama showed up unannounced at the White House, demanding a meeting with President Trump.

At first, the former president just nodded and waved and started walking through the door at the ellipse like he owned the place until he came face to face with Agent Brock Neidemeir, who used to serve on his detail.

After a short discussion, Neidemyer agreed to call down to the Oval Office and was told by Trump’s secretary Rosalita that he wasn’t welcome and that Trump had no time for him. Obama, being the sore loser that he is, started stomping around like a baby and demanding he be allowed in.

People as far away as the south gate could hear him whining.

There’s no telling why Obama felt the need to show up at the White House or why he thought he could just waltz right in like he owned the place.

One thing is for sure: Trump isn’t going to allow someone who knows how to do his job that much better than him come down the halls of the West Wing to show him up. He has real issues to deal with.

do you believe this story? because if you do you might have some sort of syndrome

I couldn't find this story reported anywhere else. Not reputable story? Am I being rused by a fake newz

all literal retard websites

At this point, anything with more readers than words in the headline would be better.

Nah, i dont have to list anything for you, Jesse Ventura. Believe everything you are told, not my problem. I bet you get great deals on used cars.

Well, there are (((reasons))) (((MSM))) aren't picking this up.

Someone needs to make a montage of the faces of all of the """coincidental""" deaths around the Clintons.

Be sure to leave space for more!

I prefer ponies over facebook frog

>blatant shitty website pushing made up story

I wonder if this is the obvious fake news story before it actually happens?

If you believe this story you are rich in chromosomes.

Holy fuck this is painfully obvious, given all events leading up.

Everyone knows Hillary Clinton has people killed rather frequently 119204999

Have you ever heard about natural cause?

that's nothing, the guy was certainl a coke head

>5 posts by this ID

You're too invested into denying this. Why?

Are you some sort of nigger?

Literally all fake news websites that make money through ads with viruses and taking PAC money.

Literally /x/ tier shit.

Seriously though there's such a large amount of mysterious deaths surrounding Hillary Clinton that there are literally infographics about it... 119205333

The state of Sup Forums in 2017: people are literally citing shit like LibertyEagleRising.usa and FreedomSentinelBunker.biz as legit sources like a 65-year-old Facebook grandpa

You should neck yourself, degenerate scum.

So then...if this turns out to be true, who here will think its a coincidence?

It's like they have a Death Note

Bumpo
Seeing a lot of shilling on this shit, get in here faggots.

Kek , ofcorse

Gotta wait for creditable news source, but I kek. Who wouldn't expect this.

I want to believe that Hillary Clinton has people killed regularly, but I don't want Sup Forums to be labeled a bunch of dopes who perpetuate fake news and conspiracy theories. We have seen what we can do, we got the fucking president elected against a woman who was basically a shoe-in. If you start falling for the bullshit news sites, and not chwcking for objective facts you're going to fail.

I tried looking for just him and there doesn't seem to be any social media presence for the guy. Are we sure this isn't bait?
>I want to believe this

THE REAL SCANDAL IS CHINAGATE AND NG-LAP-SENG FROM 1996!!!!

TRIAL DELAYED

macaudailytimes.com.mo/ng-lap-seng-case-assistant-bribery-case-plea-talks.html

so how many clinton aids have died as they where going to testify now its more than 5 easy.

This.

Guys today is a casual sunday. I think we should all take a little nap. Maybe later we can do things. Right now though I just want to sleep.

April first....

Lets all start searching now to see what we can come up with. As we all know, Twitter, and other social media is usually minutes to hours ahead of the "news" these days.

sorry I am too busy fucking your entire organization.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ

someone update

Fuck off shill

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ng_Lap_Seng

google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/International/fbi-arrests-chinese-millionaire-tied-clinton-scandal/story?id=33990683

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3713478/amp/ANOTHER-90s-scandal-returns-haunt-Clintons-Chinese-billionaire-illegal-donations-Bill-s-election-campaign-faces-Congress-quiz-arrested-FBI-bribery.html

For the youngsters on chinagate

spectator.org/chinagate-and-the-clintons/

WHITEWATER AND MENA SOON!!!

After further searching I'm calling BS. I can't find a single image of this guy online using all iterations of his name.

>Heart attack

Looks like the CIA is involved

There won't be any credible MSM covering it

LMAO go fuck yourself kiwi

would she have killed less or more people if she had won the election?

Who the fuck cares if the source is "reputable?" It's pro-Trump and anti-Hillary for God's sake. It has to be true. It's not like when every reputable and trustworthy news outlet in the world is saying the same bad thing about Trump, which is obviously fake news. You sound like you're not true conservatives. Don't make me call you shills and screech for you to be removed from our safe space.

Can anyone find anything about this guy other than him being mentioned in this fake story? Social media? Anything?

>nothing past 1997
>still almost 50 of them
horry sheet

they paying you shilly billy honey bun faggots by the word now?

What do you mean "might be" senpai? It's declassified and it's like says. The only thing they refused to answer was if they had used it. I'm about 95% certain some foreign diplomat had it used on him and that was part of how it all came out. I'll never remember his name, but he heart attacked leaving a hotel or something like that when he was surrounded by aides and the pathologist came across the tiny red mark it leaves. It could have literally been pure coincidence, but I'm certain that was when questions started to be asked because, like I said, they never admitted to using it.

You sound like a Jew shill. Like a troll. MODS! Seize this shill and remove them from my safe space at once! Immediately, or I shall start throwing my crayons and hershey kisses at the walls. I am a precious conservative snowflake and I will not tolerate being triggered in my own hugbox!

shut up.
If you want to bring up Trump go to Trump general. This thread is about murders/executions

Oy goyim, it's real conservativeness, literally fake new hehehe ,something becomes only real if it's voiced trough us;like cnn, wsj, wsp, BBC and nyt heheh

u type like you have a vagina.

CLIMATEGATE BUMP

("("Matt Ridley"")
>rationaloptimist.com/blog/noaas-pausebuster-study/

Video footage of his death

youtu.be/fMG8SVrqstg

>roastie detected

I actually noticed that too

The only places I can find this story are:
politicsnews.com
redherald.com
instagram
consnation
usapoliticsnow
and a few others. Nothing on socoal media though. Is this one real?

Whats the connection?

I know someone who has worked in DC as an adviser to a senator before.

He said that their paid isn't very good but a lot of people around there mainly get around with parties and substance abuse behind closed doors.

Its possible that if that's true a young person could have a heart attack from cocaine or adderall or something.

But that's extremely suspicious anyways.

dudes 34 that is HIGHLY HIGHLY unlikely to have a heart attack at his age unless he was 500 pounds

I mean, we can't all be that fucking retarded to believe a 34 year old has a heart attack.

*going to google the rarity of this phenomenon.

Free food is in more abundance than you would think, especially for a young person, so it does offset low pay

Moochers...

HILLARY CLINTON IS A MASS MURDERER

This was going around Twitter yesterday. No one could find credible info. saying it was April fools but fuck if I know anymore

clintonBodyCount++;

>usapoliticsnow.com/breaking-top-clinton-aide-summoned-congress-turns-dead/
news is from 31 march

>implying you can tell what gender somebody is by their typing style.

You guys are pathetic. Seriously, get out of your little hugbox once in a while and maybe you won't be so delusional.

You don't think that's a picture of him?

asiacruisenews.com/news/HILLARY-CLINTON-SPY-RING-UNRAVELS-AS-PRESIDENT-TRUMP-ORDERS-ARRESTS-TO-BEGIN

The suspected murderer

I saw this story yesterday and couldn't find anything definitive about a Johnston Wilson McGill. I did the same thing after Seth Rich, and found a lot of hits, but this guy didn't have much of an online footprint. Was a source given for the story at all, police report, that kind of thing?

bump

Do you have a gauge? Pink hair? Just wondering