Anyone else hate Dinesh D'souza...

Anyone else hate Dinesh D'souza? Hillary's America was a terrible movie and his arguments are all retarded cuckservative nonsense.

>white liberal
>"Minorities deserve a spot over white people!"
>Dinesh
>"Okay. Expel yourself from this college so a minority can take your place."
>white cuck
>"Uhh, nah it's okay."

I fucking hate this poo so much

his speeches never make any sense. one time he came up with a communist response for a liberal reporter who called him a hack to his fucking face

based Shapiro will always be better than this designated fuck

The worst argument I've heard from him was the whole "Since KKK started as democrat, they're still voting democrat to this day."

I feel that is just insulting the intelligence of the audience. No one in their right mind really thinks the klan is voting for Hillary.

You know some?

He's a convicted felon. He can't even vote.

Also he Poo in the Loo'd Ann Coulter, so I guess that's the only thing of great significance he has done.

>based Shapiro
Shapiro is a neocon kike. Kill yourself.

Doesn't he go full DR3 and "Jackson was an evil bigot" in that gay film?

the modern KKK is an irrelevant small number of people. I don't think he even mentioned them in the film at all, you completely made that up. His argument was that democratic policies keep blacks enslaved to welfare. The movie was decent and the hate it gets is pure denial.

What do you mean the "klan didn't vote for hillary"? Of course they did! They're all federal agents ffs

>thinks the klan is voting for Hillary.
The Klan...what like 8 guys in west Virbginia and Koontucky?

yes because he's a poo

>"hillary's america was shit"
>no actual arguments against it

No he's pretty intelligent

No he's really not, pol is just telling you to think that way

>Hillary's America
Damn just hearing those words triggers me.

Trust me goy, I'm a real conservative, just like McCain or Romney. But Trump oh no he's not a conservative don't vote for him. Fuck off he doesn't fool me with his kike lies and neither do you.

Shill echo chamber in here.
Is this on today's script?

I think the issue is that he is put on a pedestal solely because of that one debate he had with Hitchens where he kept complaining that he wasn't getting any real issues discussed while everyone kept laughing at him for being so serious. I had a Christian teacher talk about how brave and collected he was for going into a room full of people who hated him and didn't lose his temper, and that God was really with him.

no he is fucking great, you're a cuck

t. Rubio and Jeb voters

His movie was nothing but "Hurr look at how evil white people are! Look at the slavery!! it was the whites!!!"

Hillary's America is nothing but a reminder to whites that they should feel bad for slavery, masquerading as a anti-Hillary film

the entire movie was basically "TH-THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS!"
Fucking terrible. Get an original viewpoint ya fuckin poo

Trump isnt a conservative at all, everyone knows that. He just tried to hoodwink you with a shitty ryancare bill. This place is frying your brain my dude. If you actually listened to ben he tears up RINOs and jewish liberals.

He's kind of a douche but was the catalyst for the discussion of certain topics, so he's okay in my book.

Nah I like him. Pretty based tbqh.

underrated

A neocon like Ben all say they're conservative. But you skipped over the obvious contradiction I pointed out because you have absolutely no answer for it and you know it. Ben supported McCain, a fucking neocon. Ben supported Romney, a fucking neocon. He didn't support Trump. That "trump isn't a real conservative" line is an excuse he puts out. He won't tell you the real reason. You've been played.