Sweden Yes

Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes Sweden Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/EnArgBlatteTalar/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=tM0sTNtWDiI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P_K_Mahanandia
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let them die already.

Fuck that's kinda sweet for a poo. At least they're both old and won't be spawning Indo-Swedish hybrids

>for love
for a green card

There is literally nothing wrong with this

learn the difference between rapist mudslimes and regular people with different skin tones

came here to post this

uh

pooed?

What did kek mean by this?

A FUC... Nice Numbers Lad
Yeah, pretty much my thought

that non-whites can be good people too

Quick I'm righting a paper about the refugee crisis and need statistics about Sweden's rape/crime problem. Anyone have websites/graphics I can use?

They're both trash, you just get rid of slimes first leaf.

That's kind of cool.Good for pajeet.

They're old. Let them die in companionship.

who cares. he's old and so is she.

Anything on this guy's channel.

youtube.com/user/EnArgBlatteTalar/videos

Is it still race mixing if you're post menopause?

Only have some crimestats from germoney

Alt-right says yes

Sweden needs to be wiped off.

This

awww, what a romantic story. Ugly as fuck, the two ...

Why won't Finland just annex Sweden?

Good for them. That's love.

Cute. I wish them the best.

And think about it too, if we were some slimeball refugee at that age he wouldn't go for the old woman, he'd be praying on teenage Swedish girls and probably end up raping them. But I'm pretty sure that's true love. Maybe she'll teach him not to shit in the streets

You can remain a puppet my orange nigger.

Now he has beautiful new roads to shit upon.

BICYCLE ... IT SHOULD BE CALLED A KEKCYCLE

DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS GUY IS A HINDU ? WRONG, HE'S A INDIAN MUSLIM, THAT'S WHY HE MIGRATED TO SWEDEN LIKE THE REST .

Sweden is a problem already, darkies are a problem already. No need to make a bigger problem.

>rode a bike from India to Sweden

No he didn't.

I SAID C U C K C Y C L E, NOT A KEKCYCLE, STUPID MOOTLEY CENSORSHIP .... WHERE IS 8-CHAN?

She's so fucking ugly that i'd rather stick my cock in his ass instead.

You fucking mudshites are all gay.

it's easier to bike 4000 miles when you don't need to take loo breaks.

Jorge, Go clean my fucking toilet you dirty piece of shit.

Don't bully my pants, you limey fuck.

Oh, im sorry sir, I did not know he belonged to you. How much did you buy him for?

You lot shit on the streets sadiq

Im just trying to imagine your writing with a typical beaner accent and I just cant take it seriously. Also, please stop trying to talk like a brit, only we can say 'you lot' and its passable m8. Now, get the fuck back to cleaning my toilet and after you're done, make me a fucking burrito.

why not? It's fully possible.

K' sadiq

i think you mean "regular poople"

POO'D

>well i would bike 500 miles
>and i would bike 500 more
>just to be the poo that biked 1000 miles
>to fall down at your door

How is this offensive? I can track my English ancestry back 800 years you Pocahontas taco coon.

I'm sure you can back trace your ancestry to the prophet sadiq.

That's cute

If there is a tumor, do you:
a) cut it off
b) put it in your lungs

Sharing the poo

>Implying the pakis wouldn't have fucked his shit up

>Idiots in this thread thinking this just happened.
Lol
This happened in 1977 and they have a couple of Hybrid Aryan kids. Also the swedish chick has is a royalty or something

forgot pic

Did she mistake him for an african ?

I hate Sweden so very much. Sometimes I read the comments on swedish newspapers on kikebook. There is nothing but praising of rapefugees.
Here in Norway it is quite the opposite. I hope all of you die of Sven, you desverve it.

>quads of falsity

Where did he poo along the way?

Did you ever heard for Gronland, Oslo? You have fucking Somali ghetto in the centre of the capital?!
Everytjing is full of mosques, niggers, arabs, Sharia and crime. You are not much better than swedistani.

>Now, after almost four decades of marriage and two children later, the couple's story has also reportedly sparked the interest of film makers around the world.

This happened in 1975 you literal apes and is only just now being publicized

thats actually kinda badass and cute desu

I once drove like 1800 miles to get laid.

>and now he's gonna ride another one

youtube.com/watch?v=tM0sTNtWDiI
thread theme

spot the dirty rat worshiper piss drinker fag. do you even poo in the loo in Canada?

?????

She's blue-blooded too and the guy was some slum nigger.

Yes without a doubt.

Reminds me of.

This is an old story, and they were both young at the time.

>won't be spawning Indo-Swedish hybrids
They had a son and a daughter kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P_K_Mahanandia

Your days are numbered.

>Aryan kids
Proceed to post dirty looking hairy poo in the loo kids. Pajeet wtf wrong with you?

Sweden ramping up the brainwashing

Agreed. I hope Swedenb turns into a muslium shithole that defeats itself so that we can finally invade and claim our rightful clay.

somedem were kangz after all...

>aryan kids

KEK
pic related kills Sup Forums

> Sprint
> In Greece
Whoa

>YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD A FREE AUDIOBOOK ^^

>I'm righting a paper
You already failed.

Still legal to deny the 6 gorrilion caust tho. Always something

I GOOLGED 6 GORILIONS AND IT CAME UP WITH THIS

Sweden Yes!

We civic nationalism now

its 500 miles by the proclaimers

Yeah but they are enabling the youth. Keep brown dicks out of white women.

HI FRIEND, DO YOU WANT TO BECOMEA ORTHODOX ENGLISH ?

They had children