Ladies and gentleman, I give you our next president

Ladies and gentleman, I give you our next president.

This guy is gonna wipe the floor with donald in 2020. That is if drumpf doesnt pussy out first.

Admit it pol. Youre gonna vote Arny over the cheeto in 2020, arent you? I cant believe you guys voted for that idiot. Millions protecting his retarded barely literate wife and his austist retard son. I fucking hate you people for being this fucking retarded. The absolute dumbest of the dumb.

Kys. Special Olympics is retarded.

except for the fact you cant run if you're not born in the US dumbass. He was born in Austria.

>I give you our next president.

lolll ok is this the true invasion of Europe on the US!? An Austrian?

so the fuck what. He saved jon connor thus saving the human race. Hes more american than drumpf will ever be. More american that you beta shitstains will ever be. Hes done more for this country and its image than you and entire families combined have.

I cant wait til something goes wrong, and the world crucifies you fucking uneducated hill billies

>except for the fact you cant run if you're not born in the US dumbass. He was born in Austria.

not being on the timeline where he was born on american soil

Arnold is foreign born and can't be president. Did you already forget the debacle on how Cruz was actually born a leaf?

On a side note nothing against the special olympics but it's fun and games for disabled people setup and provided by able people just like the rest of the world. Nothing inheritnly wrong with that as long as your paying your bills where it counts first.

>Austrian born actor more American than citizens of the US who are born there

Yeah man makes perfect sense.
You're either a colossal retard or a shill but probably both
sage

He has a nice jacket

wtf krumpf btfo xD

It looks like if it were to rain it would be the worst thing to fucking wear. I can imagine it feeling like a wet rug that smells like dog.

He ran Cali into the dirt

Arny wasn't even in born here though

>salty eCards

kill yourself

if we are electing based on movie accolades

literally not an argument, schwarzennigger

there are plenty of unamerican natural born citizens

naturalized citizens self select for Americanness
pretty had to go through the whole citizenship process and be un American

God, Arnie is such a cuck now.

>being triggered over eCards
Fuck off back to /r/eddit, lad.
Arnie's just mad because that's the only olympics he ever stands a chance in competing in now

Austrain killing machine? I'm all for it.

I'm ready for Arnold to tell the country to

STOP WHINING

The special Olympics is sort of retarded, but not for any reason this person stated. It is stupid because the winner will just be the person who is the least "special". Disabled is not a state it is a spectrum.

The reason for the special Olympics is the same reason for the woman's Olympics. And ultimately they sort of fail for the same reason, the most manly able bodied person wins both. While genetics freaks account for a tiny percentage of society, all it takes is one man born (or surgically implanted) with a vagina to beat every single female athlete.

That said, I congratulate anyone and everyone on competing and bettering themselves. On average at least, the special Olympics allow people to complete against similarly abled individuals.

you lost your point when you started ragging on the women's events too
also, the bit about genetic freaks applies to men's events too
look at Phelps, his arms and torso are freakishly long and his legs are short, and his metabolism is almost certainly abnormal too

besides that, you're missing the point of the special olympics entirely
the point isn't to find the strongest downie or whatever
the point is to let people with mental retardation or learning disabilities or whatever have run competing and get a self esteem boost
it's not for us, it's for the athletes

same reason Goodwill uses retards to sort donations
it's not because retards are the best at sorting donations, it's because it allows the retards to have the dignity of employment and contribute to society

Lmao he cant even run he wasent born in the US. So i guess mr.cheeto won

STOP SHOUTING! I'm not deaf!

The provision was made so foreign people (like the British) couldn't go to the United States as a sleeper agent and hold the highest elected office in the land.

Doesn't matter.