OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wREWpVaRUwo
youtube.com/watch?v=-tziTXCZa-g
archive.is/jMMSz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a movement.

Will Trump-Senpai or Thank You Sean mention us again?

AWOO~

Drumpf är körd!

LA TIMES MELTDOWN

thoughts?

for anyone who wants to read it

AFLEXMENT

>Ha ha ha, we didn't want to participate in April Fools anyways...

>Pres Trump signs EO on Trade 3/31/17
youtu.be/wREWpVaRUwo

Can't watch this right now, someone give me a quick rundown?

He's killing himself in Finland soon.

Also, is fine to march, loot, break shit as long as you say "Fuck Trump, fuck fascism, resist!". Liberals, man.

if you actually read the article instead of bitching about it you'd know that it's pretty damn accurate. We shouldn't get complacent about the drawbacks of our president

My thoughts exactly. Here is the best summary of what and why things happen here

user 1
> media and society expect we do X but that doesn't sound right or fun. Wouldn't it be funny if we did Y instead?

user 2
> yeah, right, here is a low effort way to do it

Anons 3 to n
> kek, they got really butthurt and tried to stop it. Now it's a challenge. Let's poll our collective knowledge in order to spend the least energy possible in it

> Time passes, first goal is accomplished, fun is over.
> Cycle repeats, a handful of retards stays at the wreckage because it became "serious business" for them, keeping the adversaries occupied while the rest already advanced

This summarize every single thing, good or bad, that ever came out of this site (old/b/ and Sup Forums), including Trump and this general

>screeching so autistic you have to split it into four parts

>this is the first of a series
fucking lol

"Donald trumps train-wreck presidency"

How can LATimes say this not even a half a year in?

I am sick of this bullshit

Fresh off /vint/

The surveillance of Trump Tower is confirmed, why do they still deny it?

>Part One of our week-long tantrum

Never. Stop. Winning.

Wew holy shit, post more

D.. d... DRUMPF

Let them keep kvetching. It only turns people away from their bogusness

Thank you, its actually a pretty enlightening article and we should at least hear out what the other side is thinking. It'll help us better to compromise and find some unity.

> it's pretty damn accurate

Can it be summarized as "Trump is a bigoted xenophobic misogynistic racist islamophobic Russian puppet and liar that is doing exactly what he promised"?

If so I don't think that would be accurate. Can you, in a short sentence, point out what did they say that's accurate?

First line says he's a narcissistic. Forgot that an editorial board are psychologists that have Trump as a client.

Remember when they said their own poll was wrong just because Trump was winning in it?

Happening in Paris

>youtube.com/watch?v=-tziTXCZa-g

That's not at all what it says. The article illustrates some glaring weaknesses that our president has, it's only normal and rational to point these out in one of the most powerful men in the world. I think if he toned down some of these aspects that our friends on the left wouldn't be so unhappy.

> It'll help us better to compromise

Ok. No more (you)s for you as you are clearly jesting for (you)s.

Here is our proposed compromise: get 60 at the senate, 2/3 state legislatures and amend the constitution in a series of iron clad ways with regards to gun ownership and citizenship. How's that for compromise?

>compromise
>with people who write drivel like this

We need a northern wall.

wtf I love frog police now

Collection of duties imposed on foreign importers 'who cheat'

A comprehensive review of trade deals that harm the workers of the United State, lead by Secretary Ross,

>Chinese man killed
they riot over every little thing in Paris dont they?

>t
how many chinese are in paris kek

were the chinese invading low key under the somalis?

I love how people are becoming painfully aware of the Eternal Leaf. Before they could hide behind their cloak of regional anonymity to most boards.

>sage lesbian threads
>pic unrelated

the most powerful man in the universe, you mean

Link?

Is there a name for this type of shilling? Compromise shilling?

Try killing yourself faggot

>Friends on the left

They're not our friends and don't want to be.

Least objective writing possible.It's worth a read.
archive.is/jMMSz

>LaBeouf is a Hollywood star who recently restyled himself as a highly meme-able performance artist — limiting his public utterances to a string of repeat tweets, for example, or showing up to a film festival with a paper bag on his head.

>Sup Forums is the magmatic underworld of the Internet: an anonymous forum whose millions of users gave the world the delights of Rickrolling, the misogyny of Gamergate and the corruption of Pepe the Frog.

Expecting more electoral success for the GOP is probably expecting too much considering their failure at passing key legislation that they've campaigned on for nearly a decade. I think that most people want to to see results before they give political institutions more power.

It was your run of the mill doom and gloom schlock they've been slinging since summer of last year. The article had no substance and fuck you for making me waste time with it.

Bargaining stage. 5 stages of grief.
>pls no bully

Federal voting laws, oversight, and standards too please.

>the left wouldn't be so unhappy.
Why should we, or Trump for that matter, appease the brackets of mindless retards who seek to debilitate our society?

This is the attitude that gave rise to Trump, if we're not careful we'll push more voters into the arms of the democrats.

>b-b-but Trump has no path to 270

It will be glorious brothers

>corruption of Pepe the Frog.
>normies actually believe this

>1 setback is a failure

Fellow Drumpf supporter here...

Go to reddit, your useless shilling will work there.

not likely

Apparently the riots are stirred by chinese mafia and fucking China is sending spies to undermine their influence

It's just an average weekend in Paris. I'm not even exaggerating.

>Dubbed “Season 1” on Sup Forums and associated forums, the New York live stream was forced to relocate after self-professed neo-Nazis and other disrupters kept making cameos — provoking LaBeouf until he was arrested and accused of assaulting a troll.
>Since then, the struggle has shifted to Seasons 2 through 4 — in which trolls pursued the webcam across the United States, until the artists were forced to replace the public chanting with a live feed of a guarded flag, which forum users have twice found and tried to steal, most recently on a rooftop in Britain.
>“We have been doing everything within our powers to maintain the work in the face of these efforts to silence it,” the artist group, LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner, wrote to The Washington Post.
>They called the disruptions “concerted efforts by far-right extremists, white supremacists and neo-Nazis to terrorize, deface, steal, and ultimately silence the work.”

If you read that you'll see there is no chance of unity.

The media and news are doing the exact opposite to Trump what they did for Obama.

Stop being a loser.

There have been several key failures so far, no one is disputing that. Until the GOP can prove to its constituency that it's able to govern and push through the policies they promised I HIGHLY doubt folks will give them more power. If you look at Obama and his failures which gave rise to the tea party, you can clearly see a parallel where theres a potential for the same thing for the democrats. Trump needs to be very careful. It was a good article though.

Corruption... or Improvement?

it was a shit article and you're a retard who's concept of time is so linear that you can't realize that overhauling healthcare at a later date will be much more beneficial for the Republicans

>misogyny of gamergate
WRONG. Some slut had sex with a director to get her shitty game published with fake reviews. She got called out for that bullshit.

>anal ID
kek has spoken

>friends on the left
No such thing

chinks are usually assaulted by niggers and sand niggers, because.

It would be more beneficial for republicans if they didn't have the power to fix it. Unfortunately for them, they're the ruling power and they'll be held responsible for it when the time comes. If the democrats were in power they'd pay the price at the voting booth. That's no longer the case though.

>the darkest timeline

When will these mayor's be arrested?

Hm, sounds reasonable. Any goofy shit tucked in it?

Hello fellow masterracer from occupied bodymore murderland! Can you remember the day you voted for Trump knowing MD would always be blue due to the gibs invasion in this one city? Paying taxes here sort of feels like paying the jizya in occupied Italy yea?
>And what will they do with my money exactly?
Shoot heroin, reproduce, rape, spread aids, kill cops, destroy the infrastructure, bully white kids in school and never EVER improve anything.
>Well then, in sha allah to you to Jamal. One republican ballot please.

the Democrats willingly cast away the white working class vote, for all intents and purposes they are dead moving forward. the Republicans are a hot mess still infesting with globalist scum, which will continue to be purged in the coming years

>spend money on something that will hemorrhage more money
>mfw 400 murders in Chicago thus far

Democrats.dll

sessions needs to start acting.
this shit is going to get so out of control if he doesnt back up his words.

the time for being nice has come and past.

She's perfect.

Did they mention that 90% of the self-professed neo-Nazis were shit-skinned?

No, but he did kind of leave awkwardly

I guess he didn't want to sign it in front of the press for whatever reason

>misogyny of Gamergate
Opinion discarded

I want Kellyanne to sink her teeth into me.

Yesterday I got the Jew id. What does it all mean?

>Republicans will be held responsible if Obama care collapses

Doesn't work that way. If Ryancare blew up, sure. But a new bill will be encouraged if Ocare fucks up despite Reps trying to fix it.

ZOMG LA TIMES HAS ONLY ENDORSED A CANDIDATE TWICE IN ITS HISTORY!

THE FIRST: ABE LINCOLN (for all u conservatives out there because the times is unbiased completely)

THE SECOND: HILLARY CLINTON BECAUSE THE KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE BAD

>remember kids, caps lock is cruise control for the cool

That's fucked.

Is Trump telling US to find the leakers? We've done some crazy fucking shit before, I'd think that we can find the leakers if we cared to.

there's nothing of value there, but why bother with you
you fucking cuckold

Any new info/statements from Schiff since he saw the evidence? Or is he still silent?