Germany's going to start and lose another world war aren't they

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ausländische_Militärbasen_in_Deutschland#Kosten_der_Stationierung
youtube.com/watch?v=YEwlfJdTldw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder if you pull america in, like always.

I hope so. I want the suffering to end.

wouldnt be that bad, maybe i will regret saying this but life is just everyday the same. If we have another world war we have something to do.

Why do Germans always ruin relations with both Russians and Anglos? You guys need someone to back you.

How you faggot? Be a real OP and post some information, if not, fuck off.

Start, and lose like always

How exactly? Liberal Germans wouldn't ever want to fight, even to defend themselves, and red-pilled Germans wouldn't ever fight for the EU/globalists/leftists. Only war I can see happening is a civil war within Germany.

German here btw

If Europe wants to survive this the EU must split between the French influence zone and the expanded Višegrad group.

And then let us build a wall around Germany so we can gass them.

Nah, they already have Poland and Belgium this time.
Might be their friends end up starting it again though.

As to losing it: Depends on what you will bring to the table, after all the last time you fought them they beat you quite handily on the continent and that while you had a lot bigger empire back then.
So it all depends on who you manage to get to fight for you.

becouse both of you want us, the west want us as a strategic point against you and are scared about an german russian relation since we have the know how for the most modern tech and you the recources.

/nupol/ with their country warfare again

when will you newfags realize that the next war is going to be fought within countries by civilians. ideology vs ideology in the streets of Europe. right wing death squads vs lefties and foreigners

If there is another German war, it needs to end with the dissolution of the German state and the cleansing of the German people. They have proven themselves incapable of attaining the level of Western Civilization.

Germans seem to be extremely defensive of the EU. You're currently making enemies of Anglos, Russians and even the US over your desire for an EU army and expansionism. I don't think Germans understand the British mindset. Threats from you because of Brexit won't scare us into submission. It will just make us even more anti-European and even more hostile. Don't play with fire.

>world war
>implying Germany has the resources to fight beyond their own borders or have allies beyond Europe

hell, Mexico is probably a greater threat than Germany is

So why dont you want to be friends with Russia? Schroder times was great.

germany will lose a civil war and hitler 2.0 will gas will finish his predecessor's job

A civil war, yes. However, the winner will declare themselves the true Germans, so it's finally gonna be a victory for Germany.

Your entire country got invaded in a few days lol.

Pay NATO debnts

>Germany
>lose another world war
ofocurse

the US is in my country since end of ww2 and we are their hostage. They didnt go like they promised after reunification, you did respect for that.

>Germans seem to be extremely defensive of the EU
because Germans hate themselves and their countries history. So they want to erase it by creating an EU state to remove all European nations
webm related

Britain is and always will be our greatest ally; you bet your ass we will be there to help them.

>Germany's going to start another war
Over what?
We now rule Europe.
Anglos gave up and retreated into isolation.
/Thread.

Fuck the EU and fuck that traitor bitch.
Elections are coming up. Two days of reckoning this year for me, one in may and one in september.

PAY

Keep telling yourself that, hans.

You don't rule shit. The oligarchs in Brussels do.

Yes, well ... I hate those bastards, but fighting them would be a civil war, not a world war.

We dont even have an army big enough to protect ourself. How could we ever start a war now?

That's why your countrymen keep shilling for an EU army.

watching the EU fall the shit is glorious, fuck globalism

I think that was contingent on paying back Marshall plan loan. FIRE BOMBS ARE EXPENSIVE. So are aid drops east germany...

good thing we won't be forced in war by britfags now

Had that in another thread, and I keep repeating: It's firstly not an issue, and secondly it wouldn't work. They won't even get that started.

>poo in loo

We could barely win a war with Poland.

How the fuck are we going to start a world war?

>because Germans hate themselves and their countries history.

The only thing they should be ashamed of is that they lost WW2, and learn from it for next time.

Right now Poland would Blitzkrieg us.

They have less manpower than us.

If Germany would be at war with U.K. nobody in Europe would actually support Germany

I hope it happens, just nuke us please

No matter what they do Germans take it to the extreme.

>being this naive
We have a debt to pay to Germany, 4th Reich when

You musn't believe all that shit you read and see in the media. The average German just agrees with the prevailing political sentiments when asked by a journalist in the street or sth., but doesn't really think that much about politics. Even the vocal leftists that support this aggressive rhetoric are ironically radical pacifists most of the time. Apparently only 15% of Germans would be willing to fight and defend Germany in case of war. Our society is totally pacified and feminized. The only people left with any balls are the people that agree with you guys on the EU, Islam etc. (the already red-pilled or those that will be easily red-pilled). We don't even have a working military compared to yours.

It'd end in a month. German military will be btfo by us and Russia, plus we are inside their country, and Germans would not fight to defend Ahmed fucking his sister

Do you enjoy a bunch of overweight nerds associating you with Greece? PAY DENBTS

MEDIC!

This. However, Germany may start a war anyway, because Merkel is insane. There would be massive infighting, and the problem would only get worse as they invade France, who has the same problems.

I guess Australia will go.

We're always in every war Britain or America has. I don't know why.

They'll probably have the Norwegians too.

India maybe.

All pointless anyway, since they'll have the Americans AND Russians.

Short of the Krauts begging to borrow some French nukes, they'd be fucked.

the only wars i know about, were because britain would rather see the world burn than someone else becoming an empire. has maybe something to do with the tradition of jewish subversion on the island.

Yeah they will lets just make sure we wipe them off the map now. Also let me know when it will start so i can call my uncle and say bye.

I hope Germany starts a war, loses and gets destroyed forever.
Bismarck was a cool guy but uniting the german people was a mistake.

I don't know why, it would seem more efficient to leave you lot out of an engagement:

"Melbourne never fired a shot in anger during her career, having only peripheral, non-combat roles in relation to the Indonesia-Malaysia confrontation and the Vietnam War. She was, however, involved in two major collisions with allied vessels. The first occurred on the evening of 10 February 1964, in which Melbourne rammed and sank the RAN destroyer HMAS Voyager when the latter altered course across her bow. Eighty-two of Voyager's personnel were killed, and two Royal Commissions were held to investigate the incident. The second collision occurred in the early morning of 3 June 1969, when Melbourne also rammed and sank the United States Navy (USN) destroyer USS Frank E. Evans in similar circumstances. Seventy-four American personnel died, and a joint USN–RAN Board of Inquiry was held. These incidents, along with several minor collisions, shipboard accidents, and aircraft losses, led to the reputation that Melbourne was jinxed."

You blokes are best left to fight off snakes, spiders, birds, weather, and whatever the fuck else is trying to kill you on a given day.

I hope you get raped, and your asshole gets destroyed forever. Achmed was a cool guy believing german people was a mistake.

What's with the debt thing?
Don't the US have the biggest debt on this planet?
Can't China basically say "I call" any minute now and take over the US?

Fake News was going around that Trump handed Merkel an invoice for NATO forces when they met. Greece rejoiced that Germany needed to pay denbts.

Oh, OK. All I got from the news here was that the Merkel government is going to start spending more on defence. I think we're getting all new assault rifles first, an Armalite ripoff by Heckler and Koch.

0815 rifles?

It's that episode, yes.

Yup, i already feel another occupation

It is going to be literally Angloshpere vs Yuropoors.

My money is on Angloshpere.

Start paying for your military installations, burger.
You've got CENTCOM, AFRICOM and EUCOM stationed in Germany, as well as your fucking drone hub and CIA infiltration centre.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ausländische_Militärbasen_in_Deutschland#Kosten_der_Stationierung

why? it make it easier to bomb you for a 3rd time and occupy the ruhr again since you cant pay your debts

I can't read Arabic, you'll need to find an English source for that. Occupiers don't pay debts for having military installations anyways.

Those were machine guns. They literally coined the term "08-15" as a synonym for something standard in the German language. (Most people don't remember where it comes from, though.)

No, I think it was HK G4hundredsomething, and the whole section between trigger and breech looked like Armalite. (I.e. M16, M4, AR15 etc. etc.)

gtfo kraut

England is ULTRA bro-tier. We may throw bants at each other, but we will always back up our anglobros

I meant it as shoddy quality, guess I had the wrong impression of the phrase in German vernacular.

>Britain threatens Spain with war.

>Lets blame Germany.

British mindset at work.

For once I hope we don't take their side.

Oh, I see.

We have a powerful weapons lobby who shill for high quality hitech stuff. Like the famous G11 that shot caseless ammunition. I think the low quality stuff that was from the occupation forces was shifted out in the 1960s and again in the 1990s (East German AKs).

Problems arise where weapons aren't used according to specifications, like high power ammunition in polymer pistols that split a few of them and the G36 in warmer climates like Arabia or Afghanistan.

I don't know man

You're country is charging comedians with hate crimes for poking fun at Erdogan, but then antagonize us when your media outlets publish articles with the US president depicted as a Nazi/terrorist.

You tell me

Soon Hans, soon.

Please invade East Germany first.
We in the West have actually a lot of work to do and no time for silly wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=YEwlfJdTldw

guess who make this song? kek

Work, work.

So when are you guys actually planning to take back East Prussia? That's your rightful clay by any measures.

I know. My grandfather had a big farm there. It's all gone.

With cultural Marxism everywhere in the establishment, education, politics etc. not until another right-shift occurs. Depending on how bad things go with the sandniggers, that can be sooner or later.

I doubt it.

/thread

is this a joke...