Sandy Hook pleads to Trump

>Sandy Hook to Trump: 'Help us stop conspiracy theorists'
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-39194035

>It was one of the worst school shootings in American history, but some people insist that the Sandy Hook massacre never happened. They post YouTube videos and spread rumours online, and their false theories have been repeated by a media mogul conspiracy theorist who has been linked to Donald Trump. Now, after years of harassment, the families of the victims are fighting back online.

Well, Sup Forums? Will Drumpf answer for his crimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general96/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook_final.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rense.com/general96/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook_final.pdf

How the fuck can anyone read that

Victims of 9/11 probably get harassed by conspiracy theorists too, but no one's wanted them to be barred from free speech. This is suspicious as fuck

If you click the thumbnail it will expand to a full size image. Enjoy Sup Forums!

1st ammendment, mother fuckers.

>emblem at the bottom of the sign
What did the CIA mean by this?

Okay so I'm actually from Connecticut. I think their big problem is more so the fact that people have been showing up at their doors and harassing them demanding to see bodies. That and one dude literally tried to dig up the body of one of the girls.
So people are kind of going over the line of free speech.

Literally what is he supposed to do? Start arresting people? Install European style hatecrime laws? Muh feels, more often than not, don't translate into pragmatic ways to fix problems. Even if he did give in, they left would just call him authoritarian. You can't win with these people. What's worse is that these people can use (((media outlets))) to legitimize their irrational demands.

My aunt and cousins live in newtown and all the conspiracy theorists are complete retards the school shooting definitely happened

Which girls empty grave did he try digging up?

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

I don't think they're asking for it to be illegal to question Sandy Hook, just a formal statement.

that is fucked, people are so stupid.

Okay yes yes, very edgy.

>shut it down goyim

Was it hers?

Or hers?

>shill shills instead of answering a question that would help his case

Maybe hers?

If they want to stop conspiracy theories about Sandy Hook then they need to release proof that it happened.

Every SH thread like clockwork lmao

yes yes. they would go though all the trouble of faking the shooting and than put them in the super bowl. one of the most watched events. makes perfect sense.

Everything makes sense, if you want it to.

It makes perfect sense to jews

I don't think that's what he meant.

why don't they provide the fucking evidence then? :)

Kek

Was your "aunt" there? Did she personally witness the shooting?
No?
Stfu.